My Dyno Results At Dirt Shop

yankee99

Very nice curve

only the tiniest of mid range dips between 6-7k & 7-8k on the power curve

but nothing really & impressive how smooth that power curve is for a stock bike

edit: ( I see you do have the urban brawler slipons )

If you don't mind me asking,

What did they charge for a dyno test there?

Thanks for the post

Edited by mania

I bet the cost of traveling upto On-Nut and the price for the dyno runs still came in cheaper than having the same thing done at Big Wing Pattaya.

600 for the dyno 800 baht for fuel. Free soda, juice, ice cream and cake at bkk ducati.

A full PCv tune is 4500

Pattaya big wing is 2000 and they dont know what they are doing yet.......

The numbers are kinda of low but this may be from the slip-ons. After some mods i anticipate 130hp

Yeah pretty low when you compare it to the Z800.....

• Maximum power

83.0 kW {113 PS} / 10,200 rpm

• Maximum torque

83.0 N*m {8.5 kgf*m} / 8,000 rpm

However i'm sure your reading was from the rear wheel and the Z800 figures above from the crank

Yeah pretty low when you compare it to the Z800.....

• Maximum power

83.0 kW {113 PS} / 10,200 rpm

• Maximum torque

83.0 N*m {8.5 kgf*m} / 8,000 rpm

However i'm sure your reading was from the rear wheel and the Z800 figures above from the crank

exactly so just subtract 20-25% from the z800

or add 20-25% to my z1k 112+24=136 they advertise 138hp

I think for the price I rather try Dirt Shop again with the stock mufflers back on & see.

This whole ECU technology can always be suspect IMHO. The change to a very free flowing

slip-on with less back pressure could actually be confusing the ECU. You never know.

I have also read various ECU reports that claim a sort of reset is needed after mods on some bikes.

I have no actual experience with this & it is just what I have read.

You might search the forums specific to your bike & see if they are also doing such a thing after any mods.

Which is why I always think dyno = step 1

before any changes at all to intake/exhaust etc.

Just for peace of mind & getting a baseline in stock form.

Edited by mania

I think for the price I rather try Dirt Shop again with the stock mufflers back on & see.This whole ECU technology can always be suspect IMHO. The change to a very free flowingslip-on with less back pressure could actually be confusing the ECU. You never know.I have also read various ECU reports that claim a sort of reset is needed after mods on some bikes.I have no actual experience with this & it is just what I have read.You might search the forums specific to your bike & see if they are also doing such a thing after any mods.Which is why I always think dyno = step 1before any changes at all to intake/exhaust etc.Just for peace of mind & getting a baseline in stock form.

This is my baseline after i buy a exhaust i will dyno again and post the results.

The video was stop/start stop/start so I didn't watch it. All went well then?

I have true online and can stream tv from the usa without a glitch. Youtube videos in hd are near impossibe. I have to drop the resolution for youtube to not stop.

Yes all went well and its nice to have a reasonably priced dyno with somone who knows how to use it.