Not Receiving "todays Best Thaivisa Topics" After Email Change

xylophone

HELP.........I changed my email address about 6 days ago but am still receiving the "Todays best Thaivisa Topics" at my old address, but not to my new email address!!

Really like to read and comment on the topics but need them sent to new address to be able to do this.

I have registered the change of email address, and I tried to contact the forum through the "contact us" button, but when I press submit it doesn't send, just stays there with the little circle going round.

Thinking on that last point, when I try to log into another newspaper site, that doesn't work either?? I did run a "cleaner" a short while ago, so has that altered a setting or something?

Quote: "I tried to contact the forum through the "contact us" button, but when I press submit it doesn't send, just stays there with the little circle going round"

Amend that as got a reply from support so the message must have gone eventually!

Now will see if I get the "Topics" tomorrow!

Please add thaivisa.com to your safe list, so emails from us doesn't end up in your spam folder.

Thanks George, already on the list.

Is there a button/selection I have to make somewhere on the site/forum to activate "todays best thaivisa topics" to be sent to me??