Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Thought I'd put this here 1st,before some c0ck'ed Manc,Spud,or plassy flag waver .(I'll be leaving out the hilariously funny emiticon tho')

This is the last thread i'd have expected to see that! blink.png

As if ! Every Tom,Dick & Alfie would've been all over it on here accompanied by loads of clap2.gifclap2.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-

Thought I'd put this here 1st,before some c0ck'ed Manc,Spud,or plassy flag waver .(I'll be leaving out the hilariously funny emiticon tho')

As if ! Every Tom,Dick & Alfie would've been all over it on here accompanied by loads of clap2.gifclap2.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-

And yet, for all your bravado, they we not were they!!

And yet, for all your bravado, they we not were they!!

Duh! I thought you were brighter than this .ermm.gif

Interesting Tomkins article regarding spending and league position....throws a few armchair critic theories out the window.

http://tomkinstimes.com/2015/01/in-defence-of-fsgs-transfer-policy/

yeah, it is interesting that. important to take a step back sometimes and look at things rationally rather than with one's dogmatic and emotional fan head on.

• Like 1

More and more talk that Ezequiel Lavezzi could be coming your way. Striker/winger hybrid, tough guy who can defend and track back. Never has been a consistent finisher though. Joker and locker room clown extraordinaire.

More and more talk that Ezequiel Lavezzi could be coming your way. Striker/winger hybrid, tough guy who can defend and track back. Never has been a consistent finisher though. Joker and locker room clown extraordinaire.

An inconsistent clown striker....pretty sure we've got 1 too many of those already

• Like 1

Ibe back, available for immediate selection.

Disappointing news for Derby, he has started to show a good deal of promise in the last few weeks and has been getting a regular start. East midlands derby this weekend, would have been nice to have him for that match. Presume Rogers is going to have him in the squad for the Liverpool game at Villa. If he doesn't get selected over the next few weeks he would surely have been better left at Derby to get game time.

Edited by PREM-R
  • Like 1

Disappointing news for Derby, he has started to show a good deal of promise in the last few weeks and has been getting a regular start. East midlands derby this weekend, would have been nice to have him for that match. Presume Rogers is going to have him in the squad for the Liverpool game at Villa. If he doesn't get selected over the next few weeks he would surely have been better left at Derby to get game time.

yes, it is a shame for derby. but i think it's a pretty damning indictment of balotelli, borini and lambert that we've made the move to bring him back.

• Like 1

yes, it is a shame for derby. but i think it's a pretty damning indictment of balotelli, borini and lambert that we've made the move to bring him back.

if Ibe doesn't play this weekend, I think he is cup tied so he won't get a run until 31st Jan.

How's this look;

Mignolet

Flanagan Skrtel Sakho Moreno

Can/Lucas

Lallana/Henderson Markovic/Ibe

Coutinho/Gerrard

Sturridge Sterling

i've been enjoying the three at the back thing, think it makes us an unusual prospect to play against. also means you can have two mad quick attacking lads at wingback in markovic and moreno.

villa have won only 2 of the last 17 apparently. we should just go there and go for the throat.

Re;Gerrard & Lallana "The pair have a chance of featuring against Aston Villa at the weekend but Tuesday’s first leg at home to Jose Mourinho’s side seems more likely." Rodgers.

Any one of four could play in Gerrards position of late ...Sterling ,Lallana , Markovich or Couthino...I have as much an idea as anyone who if any will play there.

Edited by kurtramsbottom

i've been enjoying the three at the back thing, think it makes us an unusual prospect to play against. also means you can have two mad quick attacking lads at wingback in markovic and moreno.

villa have won only 2 of the last 17 apparently. we should just go there and go for the throat.

And it looks like the team is starting to understand the system of 3 at the back, looking ever more comfortable with a clean sheet away (albeit against the least scorers of goals in the country), happy days

• Like 2

It must of slipped by me wink.png

• Like 1