Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Ojo has gone on loan to Wigan for the rest of the season, good move that. Hopefully he will get plenty of game time and help Wigan stay up. Maybe in the squad next season.

he looks something else that lad. him and ibe are genuine wonderkids.

Feels good when they come through the academy !

He was 14 when we bought him, still some nurturing to do since then. Should we sign them while still in the womb to qualify as pure academy? tongue.png

What is the cut off age for actual nurtured academy talent as apposed to poached talent?

Ojo has gone on loan to Wigan for the rest of the season, good move that. Hopefully he will get plenty of game time and help Wigan stay up. Maybe in the squad next season.

he looks something else that lad. him and ibe are genuine wonderkids.

He was 14 when we bought him, still some nurturing to do since then. Should we sign them while still in the womb to qualify as pure academy? tongue.png

What is the cut off age for actual nurtured academy talent as apposed to poached talent?

The crux of it is is that you actually paid a lot of money for a 14 year old which obviously shows that he had a lot of talent before you signed him ! would he be any better now if he'd stayed at Mk Dons ? who know's !

The crux of it is is that you actually paid a lot of money for a 14 year old which obviously shows that he had a lot of talent before you signed him ! would he be any better now if he'd stayed at Mk Dons ? who know's !

Fair point

Cannot believe have just signed up to ilikehd , now can watch tonight`s game on BBC 1 . For any expat from UK this is a must over 300 channels including SKY for 350 bht per month. When I think I have been paying 1800 per month to truevision it is a wee bit of a sickener . You can double the amount of channels for 550 bht per month but this package suits me . Have not checked all the channels but I have a notion you can also get CTH if so I will be dumping them as well .

Sounds good and looks good too,i like the option of paying at 7-11 for the amount of time you want cheers for the heads up.

http://www.richardbarrow.com/2015/01/how-to-watch-ilikehd-internet-tv-in-thailand/

found the channel list

https://secure.ilikehd.com/livetv/channellist.php#Sports

Edited by MrRed

Cannot believe have just signed up to ilikehd , now can watch tonight`s game on BBC 1 . For any expat from UK this is a must over 300 channels including SKY for 350 bht per month. When I think I have been paying 1800 per month to truevision it is a wee bit of a sickener . You can double the amount of channels for 550 bht per month but this package suits me . Have not checked all the channels but I have a notion you can also get CTH if so I will be dumping them as well .

To be fair Sky sports was very hit and miss when I was using it and in the past the CTH channels have lost the English version therefore they could not be obtained on the International package.

Have you got a program list and price list?

Just googled but just goes to a registration page.

any links that show the info?

found the channel list

https://secure.ilikehd.com/livetv/channellist.php#Sports

I am using my laptop with windows 7 & google chrome there site is ilikehd,com set up an account you will get all the info . All done & dusted in an hour . You pay at your local 7/11 with true money cards , I have just got a 30 day package for the English language package , but so far I am very very impressed .

Thoroughly deserved win for the boys , did well to score 2 goals in the last few mins , against a 10 man bolton rearguard . Altho full marks to Bolton for making a fight of it . Glad we did not have to go into extra time . Hitting the woodwork 3 times I thought we would never score .

Emre Can is a beast and Coutinho is such a delight to watch.

Bring on the blue sh!te

Agreed Longstebe Can was our main man when he moved further forward , his pass to Raheem for our first goal was great , but Raheem took it well , I thought we were great last night , Bolton defended well we did really well score twice near the end . As someone cleverer than me once said onwards & upwards .

well i couldnt sleep so up at 1am.with my beloved,waited till 2.45 for kick off, back to bed by 3.30am.

45mins of absolute rubbish,gerrard must have been embarrassed to play with such tossers.

FA.cup. fking awfull.

well i couldnt sleep so up at 1am.with my beloved,waited till 2.45 for kick off, back to bed by 3.30am.

45mins of absolute rubbish,gerrard must have been embarrassed to play with such tossers.

FA.cup. fking awfull.

To be fair mate, Gerrard was below par tonight.

FA.cup. fking awfull.

To be fair mate, Gerrard was below par tonight.

I thought you did a lot better in the 2nd half without him.

Bring on the blue sh!te

yeah emre can is looking like becoming a hell of a player. really pleased to see sakho come good as well, we've been miles better since he returned to the side.

• Like 1

Bring on the blue sh!te

yeah emre can is looking like becoming a hell of a player. really pleased to see sakho come good as well, we've been miles better since he returned to the side.

Agreed mate, must admit though, its took a while for me to get to grips with Sakhos style of play.

There's a few reasons why we've been miles better over the last couple of months and Brendan should take all the credit for it.

One thing I have noticed is Mignolet, it seems like he is playing to his strengths now, getting rid of the ball instead of trying to play it out from the back and getting caught out. He's been punching the ball away a lot more too. Its not pretty but it seems to be working and his confidence had shot right up.

The three at the back, can't see it being a long term thing for Can but he's doing a cracking job there at the moment.

Playing Lucas as the DM because he is the only one who can play in that position (possibly Can).

There's more but I can't be arsed going on.

not having chance to watch much of the english sides[and welsh] the past 7yrs i believe the standad has gone downhill.

only arsenal has impressed me,i used to love watching,mu.liv.spurs,but last yr.i found the championship more exciting.

are we falling behind,la liga,serie A.or is it all down to who has the most money.there doesnt seem to be any home grown tallent anymore.

last nights game the first half was shocking with shots at goal,wouldnt have been on target if the goal area was twice the size.

it could be i am getting tooooooooooooo old,loved my footie,darts,fishing,bowls,cricket, i played and done all these and the odd fight but now its feet up,a few cans cider and cuddling my DOG, and not forgetting looking after mrs.meat.

financially.

Hiya Champers .

smile.png

Morning/Afternoon Kurt. I was getting a bit excited but we ran out of steam at the end. Can seems to be very popular with your fans and I think Steven Gerrard leaving will be the real making of him. Looks like a future captain to me. Skirtl and Sakho both look like liabilities. I'm happy enough with my lot and we can now concentrate on making the play-offs. Good luck in the next round - your bogey team awaits.

Bring on the blue sh!te

Agreed mate, must admit though, its took a while for me to get to grips with Sakhos style of play.

There's a few reasons why we've been miles better over the last couple of months and Brendan should take all the credit for it.

One thing I have noticed is Mignolet, it seems like he is playing to his strengths now, getting rid of the ball instead of trying to play it out from the back and getting caught out. He's been punching the ball away a lot more too. Its not pretty but it seems to be working and his confidence had shot right up.

The three at the back, can't see it being a long term thing for Can but he's doing a cracking job there at the moment.

Playing Lucas as the DM because he is the only one who can play in that position (possibly Can).

yeah i've never been a fan of three at the back but it does seem to be working for us for now. but you'd think that longer term, with sturridge back up top, we'll have to go back to a 4-2-3-1 to get our best players into the XI.

fair play to mignolet, he's come back far stronger than i reckoned he would. seems to have got some attitude and aggression from somewhere, which i think all goalkeepers need. maybe it was as simple as him needing a firm foot up his hole from the manager.

and champers mate, sakho a liability? were we watching the same game? thought he was majestic again.

• Like 1

Bring on the blue sh!te

yeah i've never been a fan of three at the back but it does seem to be working for us for now. but you'd think that longer term, with sturridge back up top, we'll have to go back to a 4-2-3-1 to get our best players into the XI.

fair play to mignolet, he's come back far stronger than i reckoned he would. seems to have got some attitude and aggression from somewhere, which i think all goalkeepers need. maybe it was as simple as him needing a firm foot up his hole from the manager.

and champers mate, sakho a liability? were we watching the same game? thought he was majestic again.

The midfield is giving better cover on this formation than it did last season, it is giving the back 3 more time to make a sensible decision to pass or welly. They look a lot more stable.

Really looking forward to Can getting back in to midfield, or rather hoping that he doesn't become a fixture at the back. Super talent.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

Got out of jail again las tnight, bring on Crystal Palace.

Think Can will be better in midfield,

Also would be happier with a 4-2-3-1 formation

Great being the armchair manager but frustrating sometimes

Another one has just come out of the woodwork, AMAZING laugh.png

Got out of jail again las tnight, bring on Crystal Palace.

Think Can will be better in midfield,

Also would be happier with a 4-2-3-1 formation

Great being the armchair manager but frustrating sometimes

Another one has just come out of the woodwork, AMAZING laugh.png

I'm sure more Spurs fans would post if they weren't dying of boredom reading your posts first wink.png