Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

^ I'm OK with it Bob. Needs a chance to build up confidence as that's his major weakness. Far flung territory with regular playing time will do for me...this season anyway!thumbsup.gif

I'm in 2 minds, if he stayed with us he is not going to improve with little game time, at the same time concerned we might get left a bit thin if we get a couple of injuries.

^ I'm OK with it Bob. Needs a chance to build up confidence as that's his major weakness. Far flung territory with regular playing time will do for me...this season anyway!thumbsup.gif

I'm in 2 minds, if he stayed with us he is not going to improve with little game time, at the same time concerned we might get left a bit thin if we get a couple of injuries.

i think he's just one of them bad, bad signings. if you pay £20m for a hot european prospect rated by loads, play him. make him adjust. integrate him, get him embedded, contributing. think we overpaid and while he might yet become a good player it won't be with us. you don't loan a £20m signing out if you actually have faith in him.

i think he's just one of them bad, bad signings. if you pay £20m for a hot european prospect rated by loads, play him. make him adjust. integrate him, get him embedded, contributing. think we overpaid and while he might yet become a good player it won't be with us. you don't loan a £20m signing out if you actually have faith in him.

He was a "committee" signing too. Some <deleted> up that is if he doesn't come back and claim a spot, 20M quid.

He was a "committee" signing too. Some <deleted> up that is if he doesn't come back and claim a spot, 20M quid.

yeah man, defo. £20m. he was dead rated by assorted scouts at the time but it wasn't like we were competing with barca, madrid, bayern etc for his signing. way, way overpaid.

yeah man, defo. £20m. he was dead rated by assorted scouts at the time but it wasn't like we were competing with barca, madrid, bayern etc for his signing. way, way overpaid.

If your were competing with the likes of the above then he wouldn't have come to you whistling.gif

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

wils wils wils use your noddle,some of these foreign players fail to adapt quickly to the Premier league, hows he going to adapt to it if he's playing aboad ?

This <deleted> Kevin Friend needs to make it less obvious he has it in for us today that sending off was a joke the <deleted> <deleted>

Ooh lots of expletives there Bob.

Calm down calm down.

Im &lt;deleted&gt; livid stoney, you deserve the lead no doubt but the Ref is now chastising our players when Sakho is for the 5 time so obviously wasting time &lt;deleted&gt; joking this &lt;deleted&gt;

Gomez should not of let that first goal happen, but Skrtel's piss weak header was the error in my mind.

Sakho must get his chance after Lovren's up and even his missed opportunity from 4 yards out amateur.

Everyone was off their game today, gave the ball away so cheaply, no shape, no width, rubbish.

Haven't seen Rodgers post-match interview yet, see what superlatives he pulls out of this one huh.png

Edited by BangrakBob

Disaster all around, poor defending, non existent attack.

all that was positive in the first three games got pissed out the window today. that was &lt;deleted&gt; appalling. brendan's on thin ice now. united away next minus coutinho and minus seemingly any idea and he's done. not many fans can make a defence of him any more.

• Like 2

all that was positive in the first three games got pissed out the window today. that was <deleted> appalling. brendan's on thin ice now. united away next minus coutinho and minus seemingly any idea and he's done. not many fans can make a defence of him any more.

Wow...stiff on one game mate.

all that was positive in the first three games got pissed out the window today. that was <deleted> appalling. brendan's on thin ice now. united away next minus coutinho and minus seemingly any idea and he's done. not many fans can make a defence of him any more.

Wow...stiff on one game mate.

That was a 3-0 home defeat, I don't even remember the last time that happened.

It's not one game smokes, its the whole of last season the first 4 games are an extension, summarised as follows;

Game 1: Super strike won the game, otherwise contained by Stoke, away

Game 2: Lucky offside goal given, fair goal disallowed for Bournemouth, home

Game 3: Played well in the first half and got the tactics right, but a fair goal disallowed for Arsenal, away

Game 4: Smashed at home by a team that conceded 6 goals in their last 2 games, one shot on target. Played the same team that was set up to defend at Arsenal against relegation candidates at home (no offence Hammers). Rodgers has not sorted out the central defensive issues. He could not do anything tactically to change the match today. When we were evened up at 10 men a piece with 10 minutes to go we had nothing.

We could easily be sitting on 1 point now. We took 6 points out of the last 9 games of last season.

Rodgers has spent 312M, you can't spend that amount of money and accept results like today.

I've tried to stay optimistic, glossed over the start with points in the bag but the same issues are there no matter what this man tries to do.

Suarez has left a legacy greater than his career at Liverpool. Rodgers would be long gone if it wasn't for Suarez.

• Like 2

we keep coming back to it don't we bob? that season that brendan nearly won the title increasingly seems more about suarez and nothing else. yes today was only one match but it brought back the worst of last season. set up wrong in the first place, don't change it when it's clearly wrong, bad subs, nobody near benteke, this is like last season all over again. i wanted him gone in the summer and i guess i was one debacle like that away from wanting him gone this. i really don't think he's going to suddenly get any better.

• Like 1

Not trying to stir the pot but you could make the case for both Liverpool and Spurs sinking due to horrendous decisions with the Suarez and Bale loot. Not that an autopsy can do much good now but you would think whoever is responsible would get sacked and sacked good. Between the two clubs how many decent footballers were purchased ?

• Like 1

That was a 3-0 home defeat, I don't even remember the last time that happened.

It's not one game smokes, its the whole of last season the first 4 games are an extension, summarised as follows;

Game 1: Super strike won the game, otherwise contained by Stoke, away

Game 2: Lucky offside goal given, fair goal disallowed for Bournemouth, home

Game 3: Played well in the first half and got the tactics right, but a fair goal disallowed for Arsenal, away

Game 4: Smashed at home by a team that conceded 6 goals in their last 2 games, one shot on target. Played the same team that was set up to defend at Arsenal against relegation candidates at home (no offence Hammers). Rodgers has not sorted out the central defensive issues. He could not do anything tactically to change the match today. When we were evened up at 10 men a piece with 10 minutes to go we had nothing.

We could easily be sitting on 1 point now. We took 6 points out of the last 9 games of last season.

Rodgers has spent 312M, you can't spend that amount of money and accept results like today.

I've tried to stay optimistic, glossed over the start with points in the bag but the same issues are there no matter what this man tries to do.

Suarez has left a legacy greater than his career at Liverpool. Rodgers would be long gone if it wasn't for Suarez.

best post ever by u .and i have given u a kisssmile.png

clearly sums up l/poo,s dire situation and waffling brenda, ask anyreading fans what he is like .since then has ridden on a broom of irish luck and utter b/shit

get klopps in, and your club will get some glory days back againbiggrin.png otherwise it will be same brenda,s tune, b/shit b/shit

things are bad at the bridge,throw in 3point lane, very poor results and performances ,so u are not walking alonebiggrin.png

Edited by evenstevens

This <deleted> Kevin Friend needs to make it less obvious he has it in for us today that sending off was a joke the <deleted> <deleted>

Ooh lots of expletives there Bob.

Calm down calm down.

I see that good results are bringing out the fair weather spammerstongue.png

united away next minus coutinho and minus seemingly any idea and he's done. not many fans can make a defence of him any more.

I was obviously watching the City game but the pub had all the matches on. Didn't get to see re-run after re-run but from what I saw he is surely going to appeal against the Red isn't he