Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Disappointing game but excellent result.

It is good when you don't play so well, but come out of it with a satisfactory outcome.

They rarely threatened to score, but it would have only taken one momentarily lapse in concentration for that to happen.

I don't know what Klopp practices on the training ground, but nutmegging a forward in your own area, when they are on the attack, I would not have thought, is one of them !

As for the Mignolet incident, this has gone on from the day they changed the rule from 6 steps to 6 seconds, with every professional goalkeeper. As from now, I think you will see far quicker distribution from all keepers, because to concede a free kick in that position, as we found out, can prove to be very costly.

A consolation about next Thursday morning's game, Carling Cup, is that it kicks off twenty minutes earlier at 2.45am Thai time !

Sturridge sent for a scan after complaining about discomfort in his foot beatdeadhorse.gif

Read something today that said he's been injured for nearly one in every two games since joining Liverpool.

If we can get 12-15 goals from him this season he might be worth keeping, but i"d expect Klopp would be considering alternatives already.

Disappointing game but excellent result.

It is good when you don't play so well, but come out of it with a satisfactory outcome.

They rarely threatened to score, but it would have only taken one momentarily lapse in concentration for that to happen.

I don't know what Klopp practices on the training ground, but nutmegging a forward in your own area, when they are on the attack, I would not have thought, is one of them !

As for the Mignolet incident, this has gone on from the day they changed the rule from 6 steps to 6 seconds, with every professional goalkeeper. As from now, I think you will see far quicker distribution from all keepers, because to concede a free kick in that position, as we found out, can prove to be very costly.

A consolation about next Thursday morning's game, Carling Cup, is that it kicks off twenty minutes earlier at 2.45am Thai time !

I thought that was bizarre, i don't think I've seen a ref penalise a keeper for that since the rule was introduced.

• Like 1

^ Whilst technically correct on that one, his over officious overall performance shows why he's been given 50 odd Europa games and no Champions League matches. Presumably, the Israeli Federation have to get to referee some games, but UEFA won't let them near the important onessmile.png

• Like 1

^ Whilst technically correct on that one, his over officious overall performance shows why he's been given 50 odd Europa games and no Champions League matches. Presumably, the Israeli Federation have to get to referee some games, but UEFA won't let them near the important onessmile.png

Yeah he did have a bit of match that ref, Skrtel would have been gobsmacked at the Benteke penalty decision wink.png

Did any of you catch Klopps press conference & his comments about Sturridge? Very refreshing that a manager can basically call a player a fanny ,that should grow a set of <deleted> !!! Not sure how Sturridge will react mind!?! Klopp is ace

I was careful not to comment on Sturridge but after hearing that it would appear he might have a case of the Big Jessys

• Like 1

Your avatar is <deleted>. ^^^^^^^

What is it meant to be.

Its our Jurgen ,he is gonna show himself when Sturridge grows up!

&lt;deleted&gt; is going on with him. Lets hope it's a minor thing and he's back playing. Still by far our best striker imo.

What is it meant to be.

<deleted> is going on with him. Lets hope it's a minor thing and he's back playing. Still by far our best striker imo.

If all your players were fit and well and we could take one of them, I'd take Sturridge (over Coutinho).

]

What is it meant to be.

<deleted> is going on with him. Lets hope it's a minor thing and he's back playing. Still by far our best striker imo.

If all your players were fit and well and we could take one of them, I'd take Sturridge (over Coutinho).

]

Give it a few more months i reckon you'd say Firmino.

All the same I am curious as to why Fragile Fanny over the Magician?

• Like 1

What is it meant to be.

]

Who's we?

What is it meant to be.

]

Who's we?

Apologies. "We" is Manchester City FC.

]

What is it meant to be.

]

Give it a few more months i reckon you'd say Firmino.

All the same I am curious as to why Fragile Fanny over the Magician?

...because I was impressed watching him play for City, Chelsea and Liverpool and reckon he's very talented and unorthodox.

• Like 1

because I was impressed watching him play for City, Chelsea and Liverpool and reckon he's very talented and unorthodox. He barely had a sniff at City and was played out of position at Chelsea. You forget that he had a very productive half a season on loan at Bolton where he was never injured and learned from the manager and master striker that was Owen Coyle rolleyes.gif . I'm not entirely convinced about him at international level and, unless I'm mistaken, he's not played for England since the 2014 World Cup. He must be at the back of a long queue for France 2016, if he's even in the queue.

What is it meant to be.

]

Id take KDB and throw in our £30m record signing...so how about it? tongue.png

From the mickey mousers its Coutinho all day long for me....excellent player.

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1