Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

in place of who though wil? would have to be henderson or lallana plus can is out suspended. . .

For me I'd have him on the bench instead of Lallana. (nothing against Adam but we know what he can do) Teixeira needs to be given a chance as back up in the #10 role. Unfortunately, Rodgers screwed up by not including him in the Europa squad so he'll be waiting until the knock outs to get a game at the earliest. At the age he is now, we may lose him if he isn't in the 1st team picture soon.

• Like 2

^ Not an unexpected line up (apart from maybe BBtongue.png ) Wish Teixeira would be given a chance on the bench though (unless he has an injury I've not heard about!)

knell it gets better, I was dead cert Stturidge would start.

Probably get 10 mins at the end mate!

You didn't Captain him did you?

>

>

>

>

I'll get me coatbiggrin.png

• Like 1

As soon as I saw Lucas AND Allen in the same midfield, I was not too confident.

The disallowed goal was highly disappointing, he was clearly onside, not even level.

But you get some decisions and some you don't. We have had a few dubious ones this season to our advantage.

But overall it was a totally inept performance.

• Like 1

Klopps currently saying he doesn't know why today it didn't go well. Because Newcastle wanted it more and competed better. Wierd season eh!

No he explained quite clearly why it did not go well.

No he didn't. He said he would have to study the tape of the game.

Plug ye hearing aid back in.

Luis Garcia was alongside Don Hutchinson on the panel tonight. Not having a dig but I just don't remember him as a player. Was he decent?

He got a Champions League winners medal !

I think he was questioning Don H.

Best known for drinking half a pint of urine in Kirklandsbah.gifcoffee1.gif

• Like 1

Luis Garcia was alongside Don Hutchinson on the panel tonight. Not having a dig but I just don't remember him as a player. Was he decent?

He got a Champions League winners medal !

I think he was questioning Don H.

Best known for drinking half a pint of urine in Kirklandsbah.gifcoffee1.gif

Kirklands ! There's a blast from the past.

Is it still there ?

It seems like Ibe and Benteke do better when they're brought on as a sub. Benteke looks to static for me and without Countinho and even Hendo to s certain degree, there's nobody giving them through balls.

Ibe was probably the best attacking player for me, but you are 100% right about Benteke. Unfortunately, Klopp is having to play poker with another man's hand at the moment! A straight swap for Willian with the chavs would probably be a win win for both teams!thumbsup.gif

As I said earlier, Teixeira should definitely get a chance whenever Coutinho is not available. After Philippe, he is the most creative player on the books and would work well with Firmino. A midfield of Lucas/Allen/Milner is not the answer. (He could well be injured though as he didn't play for <21's yesterday either).

Anyway...screw football for a week...Amata Springs is calling....laterzsmile.png

Edited by wilai