Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

"We will get there with Klopp, but not just yet."

Like the confidence. Klopp is without doubt a top manager (be happy if he rolled up at City). Liverpool have been close - 2nd twice in the past 7 years. No reason why liverpool can't take that final step and win it for the first time since '89/90 sometime soon (you'll need another Torres or Suarez).

Disagree about the out-klopped. Teams are now playing the heavy-press game used by the likes Dortmund, Barca, Bayern and of late Leicester, Spurs and Liverpool. Defend, press when you lose the ball, play on the break is becoming the way to play hence the unusually high number of away wins this season. In recent weeks I've seen Newcastle and Watford play that game vs Liverpool = out-klopped. [stoke and Liverpool had success this way vs City].

Pleased to see there was no team hand-holding this week, or is that reserved for only in front of the Kop.

You are saying that Klopp was beaten by his own strategy, but as you've mentioned it is hardly his own unique strategy these days, but fair point.

In fairness to Klopp, the strategy went out the window after 3 minutes. The team's inability to recover from the first goal and execute the game plan was not there.

Watford are a well rounded team, that play well as a team, defending well as a unit and utilise 2 strikers to great effect.

No hand holding this week, but I'm sure you'll be over-joyed if you see your boys legs akimbo in to each others arms with tender nape kissing and hugging tonight. wink.png

• Like 2

it's like an addiction for you memeboy...

Oh Bob I'm deeply hurt by your constant put me downs,when will they stop.

When UTD win something ?

My apologies for the deep hurt, might I suggest a little less meme spamming...this should give you some relief.

It's obviously a generational thing,your a miserable old git and me a hive of intellectual spamming.

I bet you used to read Shoot.

When UTD win something ?

My apologies for the deep hurt, might I suggest a little less meme spamming...this should give you some relief.

It's obviously a generational thing,your a miserable old git and me a hive of intellectual spamming.

post-102811-0-47394900-1450718562_thumb.

When UTD win something ?

attachicon.gif1797337_960190950677842_7817739397723648248_n.jpg

Does your mum have them on a bit of string so you don't lose them in the winter snow? :P

• Like 1

Makes you wonder what happened in Germany, the other teams must have not "found out" about "his pressing" for 6 seasons...dumb arse-s rolleyes.gif

2010-11

Bundesliga - First

DFB-Pokal - Second round

Europe - Europa League group stages

2011-12

Bundesliga - First

DFB-Pokal - Won

Europe - Champions League group stages

2012-13

Bundesliga - Second

DFB-Pokal - Quarter-finals

Europe - Champions League final

2013-14

Bundesliga - Second

DFB-Pokal - Final

Europe - Champions League quarter-final

Edited by BangrakBob

the ' pressing' game relies hugely on fitness, hense why the likes of klopp, poch at spurs prefers younger players. the liverpool players can keep klopps preferred intensity up for ?? mins then not, more or less the same at spurs when poch arrived.

For me Benteke is dead weight. I really do not care that he scored (well, obviously I like the fact that he did score). Most footballers can score a goal, but it takes a right <deleted> to miss the kind of chance big b had at the end.

I want his great goals but I want more than that. I want some kind of link up play and skill showing through 90 minutes.

Sorry mate, but you are a gonner in my eyes. Or even better a gooner. Do you want him Chico?

By the way, I now think that the premiership probably has the lowest levels of footballing skill in Europe.

Still, at least we have that high tempo and spirit that serves so well in international football competitions eh!!!!!!

For me Benteke is dead weight. I really do not care that he scored (well, obviously I like the fact that he did score). Most footballers can score a goal, but it takes a right <deleted> to miss the kind of chance big b had at the end.

I want his great goals but I want more than that. I want some kind of link up play and skill showing through 90 minutes.

Sorry mate, but you are a gonner in my eyes. Or even better a gooner. Do you want him Chico?

By the way, I now think that the premiership probably has the lowest levels of footballing skill in Europe.

Still, at least we have that high tempo and spirit that serves so well in international football competitions eh!!!!!!

Terrible luck with striker injuries, Origi was beginning to look the business.

I was going mental when Benteke didn't just slot it from about 14 yards, could have been so costly.

I hope we can land a striker this window.

Edited by BangrakBob

I was going mental when Benteke didn't just slot it from about 14 yards, could have been so costly.

Crikey Bob, how many strikers do you want ?

Well done Liverpool ;-)

Lord of the passive trolls....that Independent article journo should have been nominated for Hack of the Year/ Worst Bedroom Blogger Article of the Year while you for best flame wink.png

Unnecessary personal comment that Bob, I expect better from you, who's usual posts make me think you're one of the more reasonable posters on here. Why dig me out and not MrBJ; our posts are basically the same?

Well done Liverpool ;-)

Lord of the passive trolls....that Independent article journo should have been nominated for Hack of the Year/ Worst Bedroom Blogger Article of the Year while you for best flame wink.png

Unnecessary personal comment that Bob, I expect better from you, who's usual posts make me think you're one of the more reasonable posters on here. Why dig me out and not MrBJ; our posts are basically the same?

Come on fella, I assumed it was sarcasm. I was only returning fire to the Independent article after a Boxing Day shandy wink.png

• Like 1

Crikey Bob, how many strikers do you want ?

As many as it takes to manage more than 2 matches without injury.

• Like 2

Which ex LFC knobhead said this?

"Steven Gerrard is a great club player but an egotist.

He didn’t care about Liverpool winning – all that mattered for him was getting on the scoresheet.

The person I would least want to spend Christmas with is Jamie Carragher. I hate him.

He was the biggest turkey I’ve seen on a pitch. I found him useless."

Which ex LFC knobhead said this?

"Steven Gerrard is a great club player but an egotist.

He didn’t care about Liverpool winning – all that mattered for him was getting on the scoresheet.

The person I would least want to spend Christmas with is Jamie Carragher. I hate him.

He was the biggest turkey I’ve seen on a pitch. I found him useless."

He doesn't like black people either?

• Like 1

Who Stevie or the ex lfc knobhead?whistling.gif

Edit: I see you highlighted Stevie ,yeah .

The ex lfc knobhead cant stop spitting bile ,can he!

Obviously those boys gave him a hard time at Liverpool after his disgraceful antics, and rightly so. It's seems he hasn't got over it, class act indeed.