Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

He does it all the time. i just don't think he is learning, he can't be. 

he's infuriatingly thick. makes all the same schoolboy errors you're supposed to learn not to when you're a kid. with him now any potential benefits don't outweigh the negatives - he's just become a liability.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, StevieH said:

unplayable for that 15/20 after HT. we're going to murder some teams this season. 

that was so much fun. :D

That was like Hagler and Hearns going at it, fantastic football with plenty of pace all over the pitch. It will be interesting to see how you do when the opposition want to sit back.

• Like 2

Ojo out with a small fracture in his back. Apparently only a month out but I reckon that is a bit optimistic:(

Summer workload getting the blame...maybe we should have given him a holiday after Euro <19s? Thanks once again England:bah:

13 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

the add-on's are unrealistic, meaning we'd most likely only receive 23M from the deal. 

'tbh , given how he's played and that he's surplus to requirements ie 5? th choice striker   i'de still  say 23 mil plus was  good money for him. .. but hey its probably got as much  to do with finishing his contract than up front payments and add  ons 

47 minutes ago, rijit said:

'tbh , given how he's played and that he's surplus to requirements ie 5? th choice striker   i'de still  say 23 mil plus was  good money for him. .. but hey its probably got as much  to do with finishing his contract than up front payments and add  ons 

not when clubs have just got £100m tv money and fees have gone ridiculous it isn't. i'd like what we paid for him, especially given palace just got a ludicrous sum from everton for bolasie. £30m is the new £15m. so pay it palace. you want a top, international striker? pay up. 

16 minutes ago, StevieH said:

not when clubs have just got £100m tv money and fees have gone ridiculous it isn't. i'd like what we paid for him, especially given palace just got a ludicrous sum from everton for bolasie. £30m is the new £15m. so pay it palace. you want a top, international striker? pay up. 

yeah i take your point given about the money floating about but he aint a top international striker   he 's a 5 th choice striker with no pace   , and wont get any games or very few this season ,after which  he'll be worth 15.

9 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

^ and now Mane went to hospital for a scan on a shoulder injury at training

Minor muscle injury apparently. No dislocation and hopefully ok for the spuds. Origi/Sturridge to come in at weekend? #notabadbench:thumbsup:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rijit said:

yeah i take your point given about the money floating about but he aint a top international striker   he 's a 5 th choice striker with no pace   , and wont get any games or very few this season ,after which  he'll be worth 15.

saying that if you can get 50 mil for torres, when any frigging fool could see he'd lost enuf pace to take his 'edge' away, than i suppose anything is poss.:facepalm:

22 hours ago, rijit said:

he'll score 20 goals for palace. like he did for villa. and for palace that's huge. he is a top international striker by the way. 

origi's better like. :)

• Like 1

top international striker,, yeah coarse he is,:cheesy:, big up to your bod's though for holding out,,

dont know who the bigger fools are, your mob paying that much for him in the 1 st place

or  palace now !!!!  still they've done alright with selling their 3 rd choice wing man

as you said stevie the football worlds gone f---cin nuts

OH i do hate regurgitating old news, but much to your annoyance  att I did tell you benteke  was a piss poor signing

but hey old news..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

^ after listening to Klopp's press conference today regarding a LB, and not finding a suiter, it will be interesting to see if we buy a player on the back of this sale. 

moreno  aint that hot on the defensive side,, but that can be learnt look at walker, just needs some time

Good deal for all parties...we get our cash back on a player who didn't suit us and Palace get a proven PL goalscorer. Benteke gets a chance in a team that will play to his strengths. Only losers in the saga??.....Villa! Selling him in the first place quite possibly cost them their place in the Premier League.

• Like 1