Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Seriously you are so deluded, you will never be a team who will mount a serious challenge and you know it, you are turning into a joke in this city, full of plastic fans, where are the bread and butter Scousers gone, boys, don't take it personal, i have some boss mates who are red, but you are pissing in the wind, seriously, sorry to the scousers, if your a wool, leggit.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You need to lay off your sponsors products, nip down to the Rhyl job centre and apply for a labouring job at the Bramley Moore site. Plenty of time though as they haven't borrowed the money to build it yet.

(I'm sure the mayor and Liverpool Council Taxpayers will help out tho'):cheesy:

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Lallana out for up to month with a thigh injury 

Seriously <deleted> England football 

was feeling his thigh at half-time apparently but the pricks played him the full 90. we seem to get done every time by those england b*stards.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

That looked a nice flick on for the set up, was that Firmino? 

no, i thought it was at first too. but was former spurs flop paulinho.

phil and bob were both subbed off on 87 and are getting the private jet treatment back to merseyside. they'll still be pretty knackered for saturday though i expect.

• Like 1

You need to lay off your sponsors products, nip down to the Rhyl job centre and apply for a labouring job at the Bramley Moore site. Plenty of time though as they haven't borrowed the money to build it yet.

(I'm sure the mayor and Liverpool Council Taxpayers will help out tho'):cheesy:

Don't be worrying about Liverpool council tax payers, it's not like you've played any, unless they team up with Wigan council. That ground will be getting built, the third one we've built in our city.dont be jealous Wilia lad...On the banks of the royal blue Mersey...

33 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

Don't be worrying about Liverpool council tax payers, it's not like you've played any, unless they team up with Wigan council. That ground will be getting built, the third one we've built in our city.dont be jealous Wilia lad...On the banks of the royal blue Mersey...

It's next to a sewage farm. I've heard they're thinking of naming it the Poo Camp.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

They might want to make it a floating stadium., barge like.

It's next to a sewage farm. I've heard they're thinking of naming it the Poo Camp.

Haha, good one, i was on that job, the same firm went on to build the kemlyn road stand which i was on for two weeks, then they​ found out i hadn't put any ties that anchor the brickwork to the stairwells in,oops, so be careful if your ever having a <deleted> not to slam the toilet door or the lot will be down,

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, champers said:

Stick the young lad Woodburn in. He could really make a name for himself. No Seamus Coleman to worry about.

His left foot seems good enough but his right one is for standing only so any decent full back will just block the outside path and then where does he go :whistling:

Great effort from all the lads today. Wasn't too impressed with Lucas being in the starting eleven but he did his job today.

Emre Can looking more and more composed as the games go on. As for Origi, I've said it before, I love the guy but wot a great little pass by Coutinho.

Everton were a bit crap today, lets not forget, they're the number one in form team at the moment. Anyway, the messages have been rolling out to my blue mates and I'll roll into work knowing the mancs have dropped points too.

• Like 2

piece of piss that. everton may never beat us again. didn't even need to get out of second gear really. lucas was ace, matip was class, coutinho is one day going to realise just how much better he is than every other lad playing in the premier league, like torres did. 

loved the shot of kenny, ronnie moran's son and daniel craig. 7, 07, 007. 

1 hour ago, R123 said:

I watched the Liverpool/Everton game last evening. Liverpool deservedly won but cannot remember seeing such a dirty team as Everton; especially  physcos Barkley and Williams.

Barkley's was a red.  Real nasty one.