Incident At Gullivers

marquess

There was an incident in Gullivers (Soi 5 branch) on Saturday with a very drunk farrang being extremely loud and abusive to the bar staff telling them "you stole my f*cking money!" and demanding that they "called the f*cking manager, now!".

When the boss turned up and the farrang slurred his sob-story of being robbed, the manager pointed to the floor at the 200 baht beneath the guy's shoe saying "is that your money by any chance?" Now, any reasonable person would then just say appologise profusely, realise they'd had one too many, wai politely and leave. But, no, this guy proceeded to deny all knowlege of the cash on the floor, threw it back down there and caused even more grief, which carried on until the police arrived.

When you manage a bar and you have ridiculous behaviour like this to deal with, you must need the patience of a saint...

Incidents just wouldn't get this far in most bars back home...either the off duty policemen (security gaurds) or the huge doormen would beat him down and drag him out.

cops might be called ... but no one would be beaten down in Colorado for making a tit out of himself ....

Gullivers in KSR ... only been there a couple of times ... but in Soi5 it is usually a good time ... food is decent ... drink prices are ok .... scenery is not bad ...

as for a guy bleeding to death after being an idiot? ..... not that likely ... but who knows?

i visited a gogo bar in pattaya a couple weeks back that was full of leggy western women (probably russian) doing wonderfully acrobatic stuff with their poles.

surprised to find almost all the clientele were asian men, mostly from the indian continent. the women were all over them.

funny how people find novelty in opposites.

getting back on topic, the gulivers on soi 5 used to have only a few free lance regular girls who were serious pool players, but these days its become almost like pick-up central, with dozens of big-breasted short-skirted girls strutting their stuff across the floor. i think there is a sort of arrangement with the door staff and pool attendants who will let them in for a price.

cops might be called ... but no one would be beaten down in Colorado for making a tit out of himself ....

As far as you know, Colorado is just a big ski resort with X hippies getting high in the park...

but obviously you have no idea or sense of the real violent history of Colorado...from the wild west up till the present commercial age in Denver. So many parts of Denver you're not safe being alone day time / night time.

If you ever get a chance, why don't you go clubbin in LoDo (lower downtown Denver) and you'll see how many alcohal related violent incidents happen in one night...I myself was unfairly pinned and arrested by a big fat black off-duty cop working security just for talking back to him at the door...

The one night I spent in city jail, there were atleast 30 others who had been booked that same night from various night clubs for charges as stupid as loitering...

PS My 'Interferring With Police Authority' charge was dropped in court the next day for 'time served' and no I didn't drop any bars of soap, let alone take a shower. I only shared a cell with a skinny black crackhead...who was released before me..

The one night I spent in city jail, there were atleast 30 others who had been booked that same night from various night clubs for charges as stupid as loitering...

I have not been out in those kind of places recently. Reminded me of what I don't like aout Uncle Sams Place.

Memories of the military state