Bangkok: Miss Maxim Finalist Disqualified Following Ketamine Video, Will Likely Face Jail Time

webfact

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the article:

Kwanjai Khempradab, one of 20 finalists in this year’s Miss Maxim pageant, has been ejected from the competition, following the release of a video clip in which she instructs a young boy to inhale Ketamine.

The video, in which she poured powder into a THB20 banknote and offered it to the boy, has been shared widely online and eventually broken into mainstream media.

She may also face a five-year prison sentence if she is convicted of having violated the computer-related crime law.

So I guess feeding the kid horse tranquilizers is okay, and posting the video is what she did wrong?

She's being prosecuted for violating computer-related laws because there's no way to tell what the substance in the banknote was.

She could easily claim that the substance was something innocuous and there'd be no way to disprove it.

Using a bank note and defacing the King for starters. It's a moral crime exposing a 5 yr. old, demonstrating such behavior and treating it like it's acceptable.

Isn't her head a little too large for her body? blink.png

You're looking at her head?

That is a ladyboy!
I think so too, a LB!!
Sure seems that way to me, but.....in the Thai media they showed a photo of her ID card, clearly showing she was a girl. Guess when these girls put on a stronger sort of farangized look , they can come across as a lady boy...

From the article:

Kwanjai Khempradab, one of 20 finalists in this year’s Miss Maxim pageant, has been ejected from the competition, following the release of a video clip in which she instructs a young boy to inhale Ketamine.

The video, in which she poured powder into a THB20 banknote and offered it to the boy, has been shared widely online and eventually broken into mainstream media.

She may also face a five-year prison sentence if she is convicted of having violated the computer-related crime law.

So I guess feeding the kid horse tranquilizers is okay, and posting the video is what she did wrong?

She's being prosecuted for violating computer-related laws because there's no way to tell what the substance in the banknote was.

She could easily claim that the substance was something innocuous and there'd be no way to disprove it.

Using a bank note and defacing the King for starters. It's a moral crime exposing a 5 yr. old, demonstrating such behavior and treating it like it's acceptable.

You may very well be right - I don't know. I'm just explaining why it is she's being charged with computer-related crimes rather than the more onerous ones that have, quite rightly, sparked such outrage.

Ketamine is used as a tranquilizer on large animals such as horses, I remember more than 10 years ago people would buy it over the counter in Goa & use it.

Your post is completely inaccurate Ketamine is not used are large animals. Quite the opposite. It's used on small animals like dogs and cats as well as children and the elderly. It's make by Park-Davis under the brand name ketalar and is generally considered one of the safer General Anesthetics and that is why it's chosen for kids and elderly.

What is used on large animals as a tranquilizer is PCP which Ketamine certainly is NOT.

Simple google search would quickly tell you all this.

EDIT: I am in NO WAY condoning it's recreational use and certainly am disgusted by anyone putting a child in danger like this.

That said, the recreational doses of Ketamine are far lower than what is used in the hospital because if the recreational user was to do it like in a hospital it would render them unconscious. They use enough to disassociate themselves without taking a full dose that would knock them out.

I know Ketamine as a horse tranquilizer. By former brother in law wat a horse vet.

ok

Are you are Veterinarian? If not, then put the internet sleuth hat away and let the adults discuss this topic like a bunch of adolescents.

• Like 1

Jail time? So when you kill protesters in the street, shelter Kamman Poh or send your son abroad while accused of murdering a policeman you get a top job but when you do some ketamine you get jail? Makes sense in a third world country.

I think any developed country in the world would send an adult to jail for giving a 5 year old kid Ketamine.

• Like 1

katoey or not ???

No question at all, she's definitely a ladyboy. She's got that sucker pulled up tight between her legs. Never going to see a camel toe in those bikini bottoms!

what's ketamine?

Ketamine is a drug that causes the mind to disassociate itself from the body. We use to use it as an anaesthetic on oldies who for various reasons could not have a general or regional anaesthetic.

The patient had to be kept in a dark, quiet room post-op until the drug wore off, otherwise they would hallucinate powerfully. We used to call it "Special K".

Edited by Elfin

Wow, completely unintended consequence.

Wiki'd "ketamine" and found out it's being used to treat depression and bi-polar in patients that that don't respond to other treatments, in addition to some chronic pain syndromes.

Lady boy...... Guess the Maxim people have not spent a whole lot of time in

Amazing Thailand. :-) The massive head is a sure tip off..

<deleted> !!!!

Even if she did have a larger head than normal.which I doubt, (the one on her shoulders), we are are associating this characteristic with being TS and not something to do with camera angles????

Must make sure I take a tape measure to Nana next time I go mongering..

Been here 13 years and this is the first time I have seen a comment such as this as an identifier of the 3rd gender..

This site never ceases to amaze me with wild generalisations posted as fact...

I presume you are a devotee of Alphonse Bertillon...

Edited by tilaceer

Your post is completely inaccurate Ketamine is not used are large animals. Quite the opposite. It's used on small animals like dogs and cats as well as children and the elderly. It's make by Park-Davis under the brand name ketalar and is generally considered one of the safer General Anesthetics and that is why it's chosen for kids and elderly.

What is used on large animals as a tranquilizer is PCP which Ketamine certainly is NOT.

Simple google search would quickly tell you all this.

EDIT: I am in NO WAY condoning it's recreational use and certainly am disgusted by anyone putting a child in danger like this.

That said, the recreational doses of Ketamine are far lower than what is used in the hospital because if the recreational user was to do it like in a hospital it would render them unconscious. They use enough to disassociate themselves without taking a full dose that would knock them out.

I know Ketamine as a horse tranquilizer. By former brother in law wat a horse vet.

ok

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Ketalar

Noun 1. Ketalar - a general anesthetic and tranquilizer (not a barbiturate) that is administered intravenously or intramuscularly; used mainly by veterinarians or for minor surgery with geriatric or pediatric patients; taken in large doses it causes hallucinations similar to those associated with the use of PCP

Despite its reputation as a horse tranquilliser, it was used in US field hospitals in the Vietnam war and is still used medically for humans under the brand name [/size]Ketalar[/size].[/size]

of course it's not in large doses that it's taken for hallucinations as a larger would render you unconscious. It's a smaller dose that gives you the hallucinations without knocking you out.

you can not use the quote as a source of authority and then correct it. it doesn't work that way.

what's ketamine?

Ketamine is a fast-acting, dissociative anesthetic. Unlike

traditional anesthetics, it works by essentially “cutting off” the brain

from the body. With no external stimulation being delivered to the

brain from the nervous system, perception increases to fill the gap left

by the missing senses giving rise to a hallucinogenic state also known

as the emergence phenomena.

The part in bold above is why the kid was having problems with his hands & finger. And yet, she thought it was hilarious. dry.png

Having had it a couple of times as an anaesthetic as it is aparently safer for my lungs I cannot recommend it to anyone and fail to see what pleasure anyone gets from it but each to their own. Giving it to a 5 year old is totally wrong. I hope he/she gets to go where she never ever has contact with a kid again.

Edited by harrry

Lady boy...... Guess the Maxim people have not spent a whole lot of time in

Amazing Thailand. :-) The massive head is a sure tip off..

<deleted> !!!!

Even if she did have a larger head than normal.which I doubt, (the one on her shoulders), we are are associating this characteristic with being TS and not something to do with camera angles????

Must make sure I take a tape measure to Nana next time I go mongering..

Been here 13 years and this is the first time I have seen a comment such as this as an identifier of the 3rd gender..

This site never ceases to amaze me with wild generalisations posted as fact...

I presume you are a devotee of Alphonse Bertillon...

No need for a tape measure....Just ask them to hold their arm out straight.

Virtually all Thai girls I have seen will have their arm go a few degrees past straight, whereas a man will have a arm that is straight. And yes, a large head is is a tip off. No surgery to fix that.... :-)

Edited by EyesWideOpen

She is Not a katoey She is th Boys mother Which kinda makes it even worse if thats possible

Trust you lot to get off topic as usual

This was a woman who gave drugs to her 5 year old son. Then posted the video on facebook The mind boggles

I watched the video and was totally disgusted.

https://www.facebook...162716937228717

Yes we already know she is not a lady boy, her ID was posted in

Thai media showing she is a woman as I indicated in an earlier post.

We "lot" were just having some fun, as she certainly has a masculine face.

Guess that is what Maxim likes for a model.

And since you are so interested in being precise, she is NOT the mother of the boy. She is a friend of the mother. Both of them have now deleted their facebook accounts... This story has created a firestorm on Thai media, with Thai people completely outraged.

• Like 1

what's ketamine?

what's google?

Google Inc. is an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include search, cloud computing, software and online advertising technologies.

• Like 1