Viral Video: Thailand's Weirdest Erectile Dysfunction Ad Ever

webfact

I stay with the, Thai Made SIDEGRA. Works for me, in Isaan rural countryside Pharmacy to be bought without problem,

200 - 250 Baht a Pack of 4 x 100mg.

The woman in the Ad. thumbsup.gif

22_0.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to try "BIG LOVE" , when you look at the ad one package is 1300 baht .

But where can you buy it ?

Edited by balo

I stay with the, Thai Made SIDEGRA. Works for me, in Isaan rural countryside Pharmacy to be bought without problem,

22_0.jpg

You betcha. Like the old Western Electric motto in the US, works good and lasts a long time.

22_0.jpg

You betcha. Like the old Western Electric motto in the US, works good and lasts a long time.

Works good and lasts some time, (100 mg), 8 - 12 hours. wink.png

Part two revels the same girl stroking an old and decrepit buffalo - she has a big smile on her face and the buffalo winks - the voice over says " works for us too!"

One thing you notice about "old, decrepit buffaloes", (kwai here, carabao there) is that they are usually incredibly horny. whistling.gif

post-9891-0-68226000-1367748604_thumb.jp

"subject of ridicule in the Thai internet community" ??

Can't see what the fuss is about - perhaps it is just being taken in the wrong context.

Maybe it should be used in a new "Visit Thailand" tourist campaign instead - show it on Chinese TV?

• Like 1

"subject of ridicule in the Thai internet community" ??

Can't see what the fuss is about - perhaps it is just being taken in the wrong context.

Maybe it should be used in a new "Visit Thailand" tourist campaign instead - show it on Chinese TV?

They thought the white man were a horny bunch.. wait until you get a busload of Chinese tourists rocking up to Soi Cowboy looking for the girl in the video.. lady drinks on tap!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a semi-sudo famous model but google her name and get nothing except this video or/and the story of her calling the cops on her bf.

But, how <deleted> funny is that? I wonder if her bf got deported back to Taiwan. Maybe she is currently single? biggrin.png Gotta get my visa back in line before I pursue...whistling.gif