Democrats To Issue Statement To Foreign Diplomats In Response To Pm's Speech In Mongolia

Lite Beer

Democrats to issue statement to foreign diplomats in response to PM's speech in Mongolia

BANGKOK, 6 May 2013 (NNT)-The Democrat Party will issue a written statement to foreign ambassadors to Thailand, which it claims will clarify the truth regarding former Thai premier Thaksin Shinawatra

According to Democrat Spokesperson Chawanont Intharakomalsut, the statement Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra made during her visit to Mongolia concerning the attempt to overthrow democracy and independent agencies by a certain group has been misrepresented.

Mr. Chwawanont said the premier's speech has affected foreign investors' confidence, and that the Democrat Party will provide an official clarification statement to the international community through their ambassadors in Thailand. He said the statement will include information regarding how the self-exiled leader, Mr. Thaksin, ran the country while in power.

The statements will later be sent to the Foreign Press Club in Bangkok, the Chambers of Commerce of various countries, and the Secretary General of the Community of Democracies in Washington D.C.and its other members, as well as political parties worldwide.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-05-06 footer_n.gif

• Like 2

Yingluck screws up big time and PTP rather than try to lesson the impact they support her.

The Democrats are left to protect Thailand's image. There actions will help to improve the way the world looks at Thailand in a more positive way.

The PTP rather than trying to support the effort to improve Thailand's image to the world will just portray the Democrats efforts as propaganda within Thailand to get more support from the red shirts who are slowly changing their views on the PTP.

Notice that in the last red shirt attempt to disrupt a Democrat rally in Yasothon. Many of the red shirts put their red shirts on but did not participate in the attempt to disrupt the democrat's rally.

• Like 2

I doubt that the dribble from the P.M would effect foreign investment, I would say that a keen interest in the sovereign risk status of the PTP and it's approach to governing are making risk assessment of projects more important, as for the reminders of Thaksin Shinawatra's political career, I see a time when the incidences( and there were many) with the Thaksin Shinawatra government fade into history and be white washed , like he's sister, The Prime Minister, tried to do in her speech, people need to be reminded including embassy's, otherwise events will fade along with memories.Anybody written a book yet.??? Thaksin the "TRUE STORY"coffee1.gif

I doubt that the dribble from the P.M would effect foreign investment, I would say that a keen interest in the sovereign risk status of the PTP and it's approach to governing are making risk assessment of projects more important, as for the reminders of Thaksin Shinawatra's political career, I see a time when the incidences( and there were many) with the Thaksin Shinawatra government fade into history and be white washed , like he's sister, The Prime Minister, tried to do in her speech, people need to be reminded including embassy's, otherwise events will fade along with memories.Anybody written a book yet.??? Thaksin the "TRUE STORY"coffee1.gif

I'm sure Robert Amsterdam would be happy to ghost-write it...just sayin'

This should be good. Maybe the USA will explain why they issued a visa to thaksin.

They made a mistake and in no way are going to admit it.

They did how ever snub him when he got there.

Are you kidding??????? They issued a visa to the convicted, exiled former pm of a strategic ally by accident?

They made a mistake????? Maybe Yingkuck will try the same defence.

This should be good. Maybe the USA will explain why they issued a visa to thaksin.

Are you kidding??????? They issued a visa to the convicted, exiled former pm of a strategic ally by accident?

I stand by my guns they made a mistake.

Why do you suppose they snubbed him when he was over there?

I can hardly wait to hear what your excuse for that was.

After all he was a strategic ally.

One more little thing it is Yingluck not Yingkuck

Spelling mistake on my part.

Decisions like this are not made by mistake. You are doing the usa embassy a great disservice.

Waiting for the Pheu Thai spokesperson Prompong to threaten to have the Democrats Party dissolved for diminishing the value of Thailand in the eyes of foreigners. Mind you, I doubt he'll drop a petition with the Constitutional Court :-)

Or follow Dr. Wengs recommondations.

Eradicate the Democrats.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Remove-the-Democrats-reds-told-30184319.html

Not a very smart move. Of course some of her statements were. eh, inspired by brotherly love.

But <deleted>, the opposition party send a statement about Thaksin to ambassadors and ... and political parties all over the world?

They'd better have some earthshattering news if they want anybody to open the envelope.coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Thai at Heart

Decisions like this are not made by mistake. You are doing the usa embassy a great disservice.

Hello Dolly

O Goody Goody We have a person who thinks the United States Government dosen't make mistakes. I see you don't want to come out and say that so you narrow it down to the USA embassy.

Try telling that to the Americans who have been turned down when they tried
to get a Visa to take their wives to visit for a holiday in the States.

You forgot to give the reason for him being snubbed.

I generally hit the ; key instead of the l key.

Not a very smart move. Of course some of her statements were. eh, inspired by brotherly love.

But <deleted>, the opposition party send a statement about Thaksin to ambassadors and ... and political parties all over the world?

They'd better have some earthshattering news if they want anybody to open the envelope.

Political parties all over the world?? Where does it say that?

Sent from my Phone.

Waiting for the Pheu Thai spokesperson Prompong to threaten to have the Democrats Party dissolved for diminishing the value of Thailand in the eyes of foreigners. Mind you, I doubt he'll drop a petition with the Constitutional Court :-)

Consider done, or pretty near, anyway.

Actually, Prompong announced today the Pheu Thai Party are investigating Dem comments that diminished the value of Yingluck in the fallout from her treatise on democracy in Mongolia.

Defamation suit to likely follow.

Edited by brd199
  • Like 1

Thai at Heart

Hello Dolly

O Goody Goody We have a person who thinks the United States Government dosen't make mistakes. I see you don't want to come out and say that so you narrow it down to the USA embassy.

Try telling that to the Americans who have been turned down when they tried

to get a Visa to take their wives to visit for a holiday in the States.

You forgot to give the reason for him being snubbed.

I generally hit the ; key instead of the l key.

He was the one claiming this and that, about who he was seeing, not the USA authorities. As a criminal he should be barred. Applying from outside Thailand for him should be even more problematic, and yet Dada, a visa.

This wasn't mistaken, it's called diplomacy.

• Like 1

They'd better have some earthshattering news if they want anybody to open the envelope.

Political parties all over the world?? Where does it say that?

Sent from my Phone.

Ooops, last sentence in the OP. wai2.gif

• Like 1

Thaksin could have been given a Visa due to pressure exerted on the embassy who granted it and or lobbying from either influential Thai's in the US or Thai Officials who were loyal to him. That the US granted a Visa is in no way a State Visit complete with discussions with US Officials. No matter what might have been on Thaksin's mind or lips when attempting to raise his own stature with his supporters.

So much time and energy wasted!
Sometimes I think the best for this country would be if a guy shows up, who bangs his fist on the table and orders both sides to stop their bickering games and do what they were elected for: TO SERVE THE COUNTRY & THEIR PEOPLE!

So much time and energy wasted!

Sometimes I think the best for this country would be if a guy shows up, who bangs his fist on the table and orders both sides to stop their bickering games and do what they were elected for: TO SERVE THE COUNTRY & THEIR PEOPLE!

Yes I think they call that a COUP .... whistling.gif

The foreign diplomats would laugh their socks off. A statement about overthrowing democracy from the party that never wins elections and only come to power after democracy is raped after yet another coup.

Diplomats don't laugh, they raise their eyebrows. And one eyebrow at most will have been lazily raised re poor Yingluck's dance. Edited by yoshiwara

Yingluck screws up big time and PTP rather than try to lesson the impact they support her.

They have no choice. Orders from Dubai.

Just as the puppet was clueless about what she was saying as her speech was written elsewhere and probably handed to her only minutes before speaking..