Do Not Know What Went Wrong.

Young female dog,a street dog,shy inoffensive but had TVT one of those sexually transferred bleeding tumours coming out of her,takes about 4 injections to cure it.

Caught her once,took her for first injection ,could see good results in few days,but unable to catch her in next couple of weeks,so tumour grew again. arranged for her to be darted and caged to enable treatment,which was being successfully undertakien,also spaying at the govt vet ,which was cheapest option,while being caged and continuing injected with anti cancer drug once a week She was caged, for a total of about 10 days in total ,took in two of four injection for the anti cancer drug

Asked the vet to give her more anesthetic to keep her sleeping (am using motor bike) while returning her to pen. She hated the pen and had to be tranquilised to quieten her one time.

Soon as I returned her to pen I returned home to have vet call me to say she was dead. Just cannot believe it,feel like I have murdered her,which I suppose I have

Edited by pinfold

I'm sure that many people reading this will feel sorry about your story. I certainly do.

I see so many animals (and people) that need just a little basic care, at the same time I try 'to be Thai', I try not to let it spoil my life. You can't heal all the ills in this world, certainly not at the level of looking after mishaps that cross your immediate field of vision.

Maybe if you joined or formed a SPA in your district? Sorry if I speak out of turn...

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

yes pinfold you will get rewarded just like ours rewards us,before we had him he got loose [owner left family to look after him] and caught a bleeding disease,was very poorly with a high temp,was on the verge of no return.we got a vet to him straight away,injections,drips,pills and our loving care,but we had to chain him but he didnt like it so one of us stayed with him day and night,he pulled through but lost 10kilo's.he now looks at us every day with affection and we are his best freinds.like its been said you done more than most for her and she knows it,you dont know if she would have survived but at least she died peacefuly.and if you ever find out who the owner was kick him in the ballocks from me ."love you love my dog"