Thai Ladyboy Funds Surgery With Stolen Money

webfact

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

90% of LBs in tourist areas (100% of freelance LBs) are there for one reason only, to rob tourists. The authorities should ban and remove them just as they do with so many other undesirables. Remember, their long hair and fake tits does not change the fact that they are simply desperate Thai men on alot of drugs/hormones. Usually a dangerous combo.

• Like 1

If the police knew where he was... I would assume a call to the hospital may have given the police time to prevent the surgery and apprehend the suspect.

Ummm...........where's the profit in that? BIB interfere to stop a legal Thai business making money at the expense of a tourist - not in the Thailand I know.

That is one butt ugly ladyboy. Probably thought having the family jewels surgically removed would make him beautiful.

Sadly, what he will discover is that the lost appendage is what actually attracts most customers !!

90% of LBs in tourist areas (100% of freelance LBs) are there for one reason only, to rob tourists. The authorities should ban and remove them just as they do with so many other undesirables. Remember, their long hair and fake tits does not change the fact that they are simply desperate Thai men on alot of drugs/hormones. Usually a dangerous combo.

I agree 100%. I have been saying that for many years here. These are twisted men, with long hair and fake boobs, waiting to rob you. They are NOT a woman trapped in a man's body.......

With his night of passion having cost him 250,000 baht, the Kuwaiti tourist has yet to make a further statement, as the embarrassing reports of his, and her, losses have reached the media in his home country

Well he may as well go whole hog and marry it now... I mean, 'she' could always wear a strap-on if he prefers it that way. whistling.gif

The Thai government should pay for these operations in cases that have been thoroughly screened psychologically and the patients confirmed as bona fide transsexuals.

And I want to be thin and good looking. Should the government pay for that operation?

The Thai government should pay for these operations in cases that have been thoroughly screened psychologically and the patients confirmed as bona fide transsexuals.

And I want to be thin and good looking. Should the government pay for that operation?

No they should not. If you're suggesting they are the same type of thing, I suggest you do a little reading on the subject of people whose physical sex doesn't match their mental sex.

Thailand has a big social problem. Way too many of these ts people resort to prostitution. They face severe social discrimination and this need for the surgery drives many to crime. No, not saying don't punish criminals. I am saying do more to prevent people from becoming criminals and prostitutes in the first place. Also nothing against prostitution per se but if one group is over-represented in that trade, something has gone wrong.

Edited by Jingthing

No, I disagree.. why should the goverment pay ?

totster :)

Will He/she go to a male or female prison??

Male prison, ladyboys in Thailand always go to male prisons. (and believe me they HATE that just being kicked back into being a male)

I think you are missing the obvious benefit for them...

totster smile.png

Because Thai society has been so HORRIBLE to this group of people that they need societal assistance to bring things closer to JUSTICE.

Edited by Jingthing

No they should not. If you're suggesting they are the same type of thing, I suggest you do a little reading on the subject of people whose physical sex doesn't match their mental sex.

Thailand has a big social problem. Way too many of these ts people resort to prostitution. They face severe social discrimination and this need for the surgery drives many to crime. No, not saying don't punish criminals. I am saying do more to prevent people from becoming criminals and prostitutes in the first place. Also nothing against prostitution per se but if one group is over-represented in that trade, something has gone wrong.

"Thailand has a big social problem. Way too many of these ts people resort to prostitution."

Actually way too many of these ts people resort to robbery. Prostitution is simply a front to get close to their victims!

totster smile.png

Because Thai society has been so HORRIBLE to this group of people that they need societal assistance to bring things closer to JUSTICE.

That's ridiculous, no government should be held responsible for a mental health issue, or genetic or whatever. This is an unreasonable burden on the tax payer.

"Thailand has a big social problem. Way too many of these ts people resort to prostitution."

Actually way too many of these ts people resort to robbery. Prostitution is simply a front to get close to their victims!

Yes, in many cases. Why are so many criminals? How did that happen? Did it occur to anyone they were good kids once but society treated them so shabbily that they were conditioned to think these were their only options? Yes I know there are some great ts success stories here. Mostly if you look at their life stories, they grew up in wealthier families with unusually supportive parents who helped shield their children from the extreme stigmatization they face in the larger society.

Edited by Jingthing

That's ridiculous, no government should be held responsible for a mental health issue, or genetic or whatever. This is an unreasonable burden on the tax payer.

totster smile.png

Thailand already has some progressive social policies such as their health care system, which isn't perfect of course, but its something. OF COURSE many world governments get involved in trying to at least IMPROVE deeply ingrained unfair social ills.

totster smile.png

Thailand already has some progressive social policies such as their health care system, which isn't perfect of course, but its something. OF COURSE many world governments get involved in trying to at least IMPROVE deeply ingrained unfair social ills.

You won't improve social ills by chopping off a ladyboys dick for em, education of the masses it what is needed.. Also, that same government who you say should pay for the op will still not recognise them as females, so what's the point !!

Sounds like somebody has gotten burned a time or 2 by less than honest ladyboys, maybe you should try an find a more honest one next time!whistling.gif

You obviously feel that that transexuals have been discriminated against and the government should reverse this by paying their surgery bills. Remember, that means the citizens will pay the bills. There are so many groups that have been discriminated against over the years that throwing money to each group is a feel good measure and maybe helps you sleep better at night. Some how over the last thirty years society has changed from what can be done, to what sounds good. Look how successful this has worked recently for the US, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy, etc. I for one hate to see people anywhere in this world that can not afford a prosthetic and wish that I could provide one, but know that I do not have the means to do so. That does not mean that the government has the means to do so. I wish they did. Then you somehow turned this into a discussion on prostitution. Let's face it, that is not just a transexual problem in Thailand. That is a choice for income by many Thai, and income that non-educated people could not otherwise receive. The Thai's look at sex in a different way than the west. There is a reason Thailand is #1 in men cheating on their wives, and #2 for wives cheating on their husbands. Pardon the comparison, but they don't golf, so they turn to sex as a recreational sport. Transexuals also. You must admit that plenty of the working transexuals are bisexual. How do you clarify that with a government paid operation? I am all for supporting your desire and hope you can fund these operations for, as you state, a designated group. But please don't tell me that I, or my neighbor, must pay for them. Then everyone wants their special group to receive something as well. Before you open the gate, you must first figure out how to close it.

Edited by stoli

totster smile.png

You won't improve social ills by chopping off a ladyboys dick for em, education of the masses it what is needed.. Also, that same government who you say should pay for the op will still not recognise them as females, so what's the point !!

totster smile.png

That's a given. totster. Of course Thailand should also change the sex on the ID cards of bona fide trans people. You've just provided another example of the institutionalized discrimination here, supporting my point, of course.

Education of course too. Ideally younger ts boys would learn to know they are in country that supports their human rights and that they have all the future choices in life as anyone else. Today these boys do NOT feel that. They are put into a narrow box and that so many become criminals is no mystery at all.

BTW, by no means do all bona fide TS desire to remove their penis.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Say what you will about how the ladyboy looks but it's definitely a step up from shagging goats and camelslaugh.png .

Looking at the not-so-ladyboy in case I would defenitely prefer a goat !

Looking-for-hotel.jpg

they look like a nice couple

Yes they are indeed. You can see he suggests going to a short time hotel, but not without the consent of his backpacUHH girlfriend.

totster smile.png

totster smile.png

That's a given. totster. Of course Thailand should also change the sex on the ID cards of bona fide trans people. You've just provided another example of the institutionalized discrimination here, supporting my point, of course.

Not really, your point was the government should pay for the sex change op which I totally disagree with. The issue with ID cards is one I can't resolve in my thinking, so I abstain from having a point of view.

Put this another way.

While we don't have such good statistics on this, I think most people would agree that TS people in Thailand exhibit ANTI-SOCIAL behavior at a higher rate than average.

Were they born anti-social?

Is being anti-social genetic?

I'd say of course not.

I'd say in most cases the anti-social criminality is a natural reaction to society being ANTI them.

For most of the adults, it's probably too late.

Thailand can do something about this social problem but they have to start with the young.

Edited by Jingthing