Renewing Wp

I will be renewing my WP soon and I have some doubts I hope someone can clarify.

1.Once the WP5 form is filled for renewal, will be the WP extended for a year?

2. What are the documents which need to be submitted to extend the visa? Is this list ok?

Copy of applicant’s Passport and Original.
- 1 x recent photos; 4 x 6 cm
- Copy of applicant’s Work Permit and Original
- Original Company affidavit and Shareholder list (updated within the past 6 months) certified by registrar of Ministry of Commerce.
- Copy of the company annual audit, P.N.D 50 and Sor.Bor.Chor 3 of the latest year, certified by Revenue Department or Ministry of commerce.
- Copy of the company’s monthly personal income tax (PND.1) for the 3 previous months (certified by Revenue Department) which shows all employees including names of foreign employees.
- Copy of annual personal income tax (PND.91) of the latest taxable year which must be certified by Revenue Department with an original receipt. (If any)
- Copy of Por. Por. 30 of the 3 previous months which certified
- A map of the company’s office location
- 6-8 photographs of the company showing the building and location of office including its nameplate and number and showing the employees working during office hours.
- Copy of Social Security Fund return of all employees (Sor.Por.Sor.1-10), of the 3 previous months which certified.

3. I just made the 90 day report last week and the next reporting date is way after my WP expiry date. I understand visa extension and WP are tied, so if the WP expires the visa is not valid anymore. Is it like that? My WP is expiring this month and the visa extension stamp I have is valid until september.

Thanks

I am worried about applying too late for the WP renewal and visa extension. In the case the WP application is accepted on time, will the visa extension still be valid? If yes, then I guess I have until September to extend the visa for another year.

I am so confused about all this...

1. Yes, if contract is at least for 1 year.

2. Seems to be it, but might want to have a list of foreigners working at the company.

3. No, they are not tied anymore. But if you lose your job (and thus your WP) you have to leave the country the same day (if you are on an extension of stay based on employement).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

2. Seems to be it, but might want to have a list of foreigners working at the company.

3. No, they are not tied anymore. But if you lose your job (and thus your WP) you have to leave the country the same day (if you are on an extension of stay based on employement).

Is this correct? The same day? That is beyond any kind of reasonable, remotely humane expectation and really sets up foreigners to take all manner of abuse from employers.

Egads how can people argue the rules are reasonable wit this kind of treatment

Is this correct? The same day? That is beyond any kind of reasonable, remotely humane expectation and really sets up foreigners to take all manner of abuse from employers.

Egads how can people argue the rules are reasonable wit this kind of treatment

Doesn't this depend on the company? If the company doesn't report that the foreigner is no longer working then technically both the WP and the extension are still valid, right?

extension of stay ends same day as wp ends. Illegal not to report it - either worker or company can report ending but one needs to.

In theory though you can normally get a 7 day extension when cancelling giving time to make plans. For a fee of 1900baht of course!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app