I Have Found Mrs Right In Pattaya!

Just make sure you change your will immediately into her name, you don't want to see her unhappy and having to come back to Pattaya for another two days after you Pass away do you now!

Bait more like..

I'll try and find something serious to post about next time, how about "The cheapest way to get to Naklua from Jomtien?"

apologies to those without sense of humour..

post-41816-0-24201700-1370874653_thumb.j, Non, you must try harder mon ami. smile.png

• Like 2

I have a friend who's name is Keene Wright.. we would go to a restaurant and the lady behind the small desk would ask, your name please, and he would always say, I'm the guy you've always been looking for, I'm Mr. Wright. cheesy.gif

• Like 1

It's good to know, that there are Farangs around. that have such well developed psychological skills, that after spending a weekend with a lady, they can claim to have found "the love of my life".cheesy.gif

Re-asses the situation when you are sober or stop trolling.

Cheers.

Seems like a troll, but I actually met a German guy to whom this happened. I met him because the "love of his life" that he met in Pattaya was from my village, and she brought him home to meet her parents. Of course, his dreams were crushed. She was half his age; he should have had a clue.

I reckon the troll-spotters (and certain members with alpine inclinations) need to pay attention in class.

Take 100 lines!

Satcommlee is not a troll.

PS. Nice modding btw.

Edited by NanLaew

Come on guys we all know that every girl from deepest darkest Essarn can speak perfect English after being in Pattaya for 2 days..........can't they?

She was a bit shy having her photo taken..

Is your intended a bit on the tall side, or at least taller than you? Does she adjust her hair frequently?

You may want to check to make sure marriage is a legal option for you here?

Just make sure you change your will immediately into her name, you don't want to see her unhappy and having to come back to Pattaya for another two days after you Pass away do you now!

Yes, changed the will this morning and we've found a nice little place in a Condo block, although she said it was unlucky to stay on the lower floors, so I paid the extra and we are right up on the 30th floor now.

Yes, changed the will this morning and we've found a nice little place in a Condo block, although she said it was unlucky to stay on the lower floors, so I paid the extra and we are right up on the 30th floor now.

parachutes sitting on the balcony ready for use ? ;)

Bait more like..

I'll try and find something serious to post about next time, how about "The cheapest way to get to Naklua from Jomtien?"

apologies to those without sense of humour..

Well, if you're going to joke about it, at least provide a more revealing frontal shot.

I also spent time searching for my Mrs. Right. Found a friend instead and thought I was sorted......................rolleyes.gif

post-76988-0-25937500-1371019180_thumb.j

But it turned out I had competition, rumoured at the time to be a member of TV..............

post-76988-0-77848000-1371019196_thumb.j

Hope they lived happily ever after, couldn't compete with that..................sad.png

Edited by chrisinth