Funniest gift your Thai partner has given you?

Chittychangchang

Socks...... I always seem to get socks. I don't find it funny but hey I guess it's the thought that counts. Like that crazy aunt that no one liked to talk to at home for Christmas. What the hell is with Socks

My wife gave me a beautiful Thai silk tie. It really is a splendid tie. The trouble is that it is so long since I have worn a tie that I can't remember the occasion. So this one never gets an outing. She has asked me a couple of times if I didn't like it.

God bless her.

The strangest gift I ever got was really one of the best. For my birthday I was told I was buying lunch for a whole elementary school! Sure enough, on that day I went to the school as several hundred children ate a lunch I provided. A member of each class came up and thanked me for the meal. Flor less than a hundred bucks I got a birthday (and a warm feeling) I'll never forget!

Great idea. How is it done?

I had an ex-wife who me a really great mountain bike one birthday.I loved it but the funny thing was when a month later I paid my account at the local hardware store along with the bill for the bike!

Another Ex-wife bought me an expensive fishing rod because she knows I love fishing. She travelled over 50 miles from where we lived to the Glasgow angling centre just to get it. The funny thing was I owned a fishing tackle shop in the town & could have bought it cost price!

Now these are not the only reasons they are now my ex-wives by the way!

The first present my Thai wife gave me 4 years ago was a huge bunch of flowers. I thought that was absolutely hilarious! biggrin.png

• Like 1

My wife keeps trying to buy me the most god awful shirts that i have ever seen. She says " I would look handsome in them. I inform her that she can test that theory after I'm dead cos i wouldn't be seen alive wearing one biggrin.png

• Like 2

Last year i was walking past a music shop with the gf. I stopped to look at a fender and said something along the lines of, "wow, i'd really like one of those".

The next week is my birthday and my gf calls me and tells me she has a gift for me. I'm over the moon!

I walk into our room to see her with a big smile holding the ukulele that was sitting next to the guitar in the window. sad.png

bet she looked at the price mmmmm,,i tell him he hansum anyway,,look like lobbie williams,,,,,respect,it was the thought that counted though,,bless her,,wai2.gif