Farangs - are we all the same in Thai Eyes?

ok im 100% thai but i love reading you guys opinion.let me get this straight and shortly.you are not all the same in thais eye.all i can tell i think its all about women's opinion especially when they get mad.german,english,american they have a different charactor We can tell!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It doesn't matter what you think--nattydread still hates you.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure she knows there are vast differences!

The lighter and softer ones are much sweeter in contrast to the darker and firmer ones. Some have a lot of seeds and others are almost seedless. Some are small others are large. Some of them are white inside others are more pink.

post-155923-0-31577500-1373511037_thumb.

post-155923-0-98841800-1373511044_thumb.

post-155923-0-04540300-1373511052_thumb.

"Her answer surprised me - most Farang same. English same, German man same, American - all same.

In her eyes, maybe Farangs - we are all the same."

I must agree with your wife.

To me, all Farang seem same same.

I am Farang I know, but usually when I pass by a mirror, or a storefront window, I am indeed almost shocked to see the visual confirmation of this while strolling down the street.

I have been in Asia more than half my life.

So I see roundeyes other than myself as being quite foreign to me after all these years of living with Asians, 99 percent of my friends, and all of my close friends are Chinese.

It bugs me when Asian people think me farang in anything but skin color.

But your wife IS basically correct

99 percent of ffarang are foreign.

The rest agree with me.

And your wife.

Please let her know I said Hi

I hate them all......they are uncivilised ignorant uneducated fools who would sell their mothers for a few thousand baht

the only reason I stay here is the all year round sunshine and cheap living and of course cheap beautiful women 20 years younger than me

I think most on here would secretly agree with me if they were honest with themselves

The post above post has 3 likes so far.

Even more than it's very existence, that fact makes me seriously question being a part of this forum.

You have to admire his honesty, although he's still scum. Ignorant blowhards like that will inevitably get theirs. I expect he'll be joining the Pattaya Flying Club soon enough.

Not only that, he's 100% wrong.

It's the mothers who sell their children.

I hate them all......they are uncivilised ignorant uneducated fools who would sell their mothers for a few thousand baht

the only reason I stay here is the all year round sunshine and cheap living and of course cheap beautiful women 20 years younger than me

I think most on here would secretly agree with me if they were honest with themselves

Even more than it's very existence, that fact makes me seriously question being a part of this forum.

You have to admire his honesty, although he's still scum. Ignorant blowhards like that will inevitably get theirs. I expect he'll be joining the Pattaya Flying Club soon enough.

Not only that, he's 100% wrong.

It's the mothers who sell their children.

It might be he that should be sold for soap.

Rubadubdub!

I am sure she knows there are vast differences!

The lighter and softer ones are much sweeter in contrast to the darker and firmer ones. Some have a lot of seeds and others are almost seedless. Some are small others are large. Some of them are white inside others are more pink.

This used to be too Thai for me.

But not anymore.

I've been practicing.

Edited by OldChinaHam

Am I scum because I can't stand it that Thais litter everywhere? Am I scum because I see Thais right down to the BIB as corrupt? Am I scum because I'm tired of the sick buffalo routine? Am I scum because a bunch of uneducated people think that the Thai way is the only way? Am I scum because I don't like all that shit?

Lemme tell you something. The only reason I travel regularly to Thailand is for young and pretty pussy. PERIOD.

Lemme tell you something else. There's an old saying that "She who has the puzzy makes the rules." Well I have news for her. The guy with the ATM card makes the rules and if she doesn't like it she can find another ATM.

I will never get married, so if some gal tells me that "all farangs are alike, she'll be walking down the street.

That said, I'm always nice to every gal I meet, but if she wants to insult me or give me shit, there are plenty more where she came from.

So now you have my permission to answer as you please. It won't bother me at all.