Car Tv Shows

jl_333

Yeah, always try to catch it on BBC World.. It's heavily edited to fit inside 30 minutes though, or am I just imagining that? Also when editing, they always favour the wacky reports on insane sportscars. But then again, so do the Top Gear makers I guess. :o

It's my favorite TV program almost, but really it's got <deleted> all to do with car reviews doesn't it... :D It's playing football with small cars or sending a Mini off a ski jump ramp (which admittedly was very entertaining. :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

( chanchao Posted Today, 2006-04-07 11:27:03)

It's heavily edited to fit inside 30 minutes though, or am I just imagining that?

You are not imagining it Chanchao, if you look at the end titles you will see credits to people who have "appeared" in the show who have not even been mentioned in the version we get on BBC world. So I assume that the show is indeed heavily edited.

I wouldn't worry about Top Gear being shown on TV here. At Final Gear, there are torrnet links to download all the episodes in their entirety. They normally appear a day or so after they are shown in the UK. I downloaded the whole of series 5, 6, and 7 this way.