Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

Lite Beer

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing about you is last week you were saying the up skirt photographer guy had done nothing that wrong and should only be fined 500 baht. Didn't seem too concerned about consent then.

Difference between looking and touching.
Yeah, right. Edited by Bluespunk

Rape is violence. Only an idiot would suggest otherwise.

Funny thing about you is last week you were saying the up skirt photographer guy had done nothing that wrong and should only be fined 500 baht. Didn't seem too concerned about consent then.

In most Western countries if male has sex with drunk female, female can file rape charges next day, and claim she was too intoxicated to know what was happening. ie rape, even though there was no violence and she did not refuse or resist, but was not in the sober state of mind to give consent.

• Like 1

In most Western countries if male has sex with drunk female, female can file rape charges next day, and claim she was too intoxicated to know what was happening. ie rape, even though there was no violence and she did not refuse or resist, but was not in the sober state of mind to give consent.

That's not rape.

It's just a sad example of man-hating feminist legislation where women are never held accountable for what they do.

Personally I think a groping ladyboy or other groping man or woman should pay 500 Baht or get a good beating. Don't exaggerate on so called "sex crimes".

• Like 1

As far as I can see, there are 3 "contributors" on this thread, who really have made up their mind (or are to ignorant, stupid or what else) to learn anything and LET IT GO!

Mind you, lemoncake, Eyeswideopen (really? But mindwideshut, i guess) and anotheroneamerican: the topic of this thread is a person who got shot by another person, for touching a penis.

1) No one cares, if you think a ladyboy is a he or a she. THEY think/feel/want to be seen as they are a she. And that is IT!

You also want to be seen as intelligent human beings and...well...

2) No one cares, if you think men who F@#$ ladyboys are gay, bi or what- the -hell- ever. NO ONE CARES what you think! Really!

3) For the subject in the OP it also does not matter one bit, if 1%, 12% or 100% of ladyboys still have their Johnny or a vagina.

4) ...neither does almost any other point you are trying to make about your personal perception of ladyboys (or Pattaya...or gay-sex)...

You have hi-jacked the subject for your totally uninteresting, subjective, intolerant views on other people and their way to live or their mindset.

You have hi- jacked the subject, to accuse people of being overly tolerant to ladyboys, because most of us would totally tolerate a woman being groped, which is total BS.

Here is my question to you: if we were talking about a woman (hooker or not, under the influence of alcohol or not...) being on that bike, groping his penis and getting shot for that unspeakable crime...would you make a statement about her being a "dirty" prostitute and therefor, it would make the crime somehow less heinous?

I find it always amusing (in a very scary way) that in the 21st century, gay- or ladyboy- subjects still draw that kind of attention by people like you.

You should feel ashamed!

Yet again you have completely misunderstood most peoples posts.

The discussion is about the unfortunate consequences of the crime of 'sexual battery' ending in a murder.

In many countries of the world the murder would have been judged in some ways justified and the victim to have been partly responsible for his murder. (I'm not sure I agree, just saying how it is)

Furthermore, the arising 'off topic' discussion on ladyboy sex, I don't see posters vilifying any gays, bisexuals or ladyboys. It's a discussion on can two men have straight (heterosexual) sex with each other. The answer being no.

To sum up, I think Monty Python gave a very good answer, without any hate involved in the discussion.

Nice one on the Monty Python sketch, had not seen that before.

DocN, take a chill pill. As I stated several times, he/she/it

did not deserve to die for simply groping someone. Regarding being

off topic, I find it somewhat absurd when people are posting that when a man is having sex with another man, that is somehow not gay sex.

Again, the story of The Emperor's Clothes springs to mind. As you wish something, that does not make it so.....Regarding your lack of interest in my point of view, no problem, as I am pretty sure I can get past the emotionally crushing aspect of that rejection. Either go away and not read it, or block me. Easy !!!! :-) Also live by your own sword. If you feel so much everybody should be so tolerant, then perhaps you should be tolerant of my view as well.

DocN...

"You have hi- jacked the subject, to accuse people of being overly tolerant to ladyboys, because most of us would totally tolerate a woman being groped, which is total BS."

Huhhh ??? Cannot recall anybody advocating that viewpoint. If you walk up to a Thai woman and grab her crotch, if you are lucky you will get a slap, and if unlucky you will have a high heel stuck in the side of your head.

It, huh? That "thing" with the cock and the boobs?

I would be tolerant, if your view (and the view of some others) wouldn't be inhumane in the first place.

What you are saying is, that i should be tolerant (theoretically speaking and not making any connection to intolerant and dehumanizing remarks on this thread) towards Nazis as well?

Oh...well...

Personally I think a groping ladyboy or other groping man or woman should pay 500 Baht or get a good beating. Don't exaggerate on so called "sex crimes".

Fark that, every Friday night I would get beaten to a pulp after I ran out of Bt.500 notes.

• Like 2

That's not rape.

It's just a sad example of man-hating feminist legislation where women are never held accountable for what they do.

Let me get that straight: are you saying, that it is not rape, if a man has "sex" with a woman who is drunk and past out and has not given her consent in any way, shape or form? Everything that happens is her fault and everybody who sees that different is...a man- ahting feminist?

So...I guess, it would be okay, if I wait for you to get drunk and pass out, then put a stick up your butt and steal your wallet?!

Your responsibility right?!

No theft or anything else?

Is that what you are saying?

• Like 2

All the more reason to not get someone drunk for sex. If a bond is formed over alcohol it is always better to wait until everyone is sober before proceeding to the next step. I do see that a woman could feel that she was raped because she was drunk and not able to give meaningful consent. I can also see how man may not realise that the woman is so drunk that having sex with her could be seen as rape. Sex and alcohol are a dangerous combination. I would be interested in knowing the stats for actual prosecutions under I was "too drink to give consent" rape claims. I suspect few are prosecuted and even fewer result in convictions. The problem is that there are guys out there who spike drinks in order to take advantage, these guys are rapists. Unfortunately it means all men face a dilemma when in the company of a drunk woman who appears to want sex.

(And please no "it's her fault for getting drunk" responses.)

That's not rape.

It is rape if the woman does not give meaningful consent. Edited by Bluespunk

A straight man does not get involved with other men ????????? who told you that, or do you not want to realize -Example countless married lorry drivers in the UK, drive down to or through London area. Missing from home a day or two===pick up boys in London for a Quickie... countless straight men pick up other men in toilets,

some people cannot see wood for trees. ask gay men if all their encounters are gay---no way would be the answer.---Get about a bit, not just assume.

Nonsense..if they're straight then they're not picking up men; they like poon tang and they'd be picking up women...how can you distort that? If they're picking up men, they're gay. Both, then they're bi.

Not nonsense, This world does not always do what your mind tells you is right/wrong. some people drift both ways, if you call it bisexual-then ok.

Only the individual knows what he feels, if it's once in a life time encounter, or regular--then he is Bisexual as you say. HE fits a description- HE has to do, he has to be something-he cannot be anything.

We all must be labled with a tag--but who is going to fit the tag. The fact is leave persons do as they wish - don't give them labels, no finger pointing. BUT bring persons to heel when they step out of line.

Too many posters put down anyone who they think is not the norm in their eyes.

That's not rape.

What you and i think is irrelevant, they classify it as "rape" and man is charged with "rape"

• Like 1

Several months ago we had a small party in our village and two guys at different timings tried to grab for my stick. I was shocked but even my wife and all the villagers found it funny and they talked the next one day about that encounter. It was clear that they were both drunk and I didn't make a big story out of it. They both apologized the next day to me and told me that they had just to much alcohol the day before.

Two weeks later I had a friend come down from Pattaya for a couple of drinks. He was also grabbed by one of the two guys and wanted to turn it into a full fight and I believe he overreacted.

My business partner from Singapore was also grabbed one time by the same guy but he just switched tables and problem solved.

It seems to me that both the killer and ladyboy must have been drunk and a sad end indeed.

All the more reason to not get someone drunk for sex. If a bond is formed over alcohol it is always better to wait until everyone is sober before proceeding to the next step. I do see that a woman could feel that she was raped because she was drunk and not able to give meaningful consent. I can also see how man may not realise that the woman is so drunk that having sex with her could be seen as rape. Sex and alcohol are a dangerous combination. I would be interested in knowing the stats for actual prosecutions under I was "too drink to give consent" rape claims. I suspect few are prosecuted and even fewer result in convictions. The problem is that there are guys out there who spike drinks in order to take advantage, these guys are rapists. Unfortunately it means all men face a dilemma when in the company of a drunk woman who appears to want sex.

I was not looking for an explanation or clarification.

You stated earlier that rape is violence and only an idiot would suggest otherwise.

I simply advised you that rape is NOT always violence

I was not looking for an explanation or clarification.

You stated earlier that rape is violence and only an idiot would suggest otherwise.

I simply advised you that rape is NOT always violence

My mistake, I thought you were trying to raise an intelligent point. Clearly stupid of me to make such an assumption. Rape is violence. Again I state only an idiot would say otherwise.

My mistake, I thought you were trying to raise an intelligent point. Clearly stupid of me to make such an assumption. Rape is violence. Again I state only an idiot would say otherwise.

clap2.gif, ok if you say so, do not worry about your previous postrolleyes.gif

Just twist it the way it makes you appear intelligentthumbsup.gif

Too many posters put down anyone who they think is not the norm in their eyes.

Two guys having sex with each other are having gay sex.

Now explain to me,

1. How I am putting anyone down?

2. How I am stating this is not the norm for two gay men.

Did I mention YOU ???????????????????????? another thing is I agree with what you say about 2 guys having sex is gay sex YES YES YES

What rattled your cage to say I said that about you. ???

My comment about some posters that put anyone down that's not the norm in their eyes is TRUE-----so what's up with you with that ???

as for your 1 and 2 question as I said didn't mention you were one of the posters that do that...........calm down--but if the cap fits wear it---otherwise lighten up, if the topic aggravates you --switch topics.

clap2.gif, ok if you say so, do not worry about your previous postrolleyes.gif

Just twist it the way it makes you appear intelligentthumbsup.gif

As you yourself do.

Let me get that straight: are you saying, that it is not rape, if a man has "sex" with a woman who is drunk and past out and has not given her consent in any way, shape or form? Everything that happens is her fault and everybody who sees that different is...a man- ahting feminist?

So...I guess, it would be okay, if I wait for you to get drunk and pass out, then put a stick up your butt and steal your wallet?!

Dear, dear..... in which century were you born, or is your country Saudi Arabia?

In the modern Western world, people party, drink alcohol and have sex afterwards.

In certain legislations it is now possible that the woman later finds out "he was not George Clooney as he claimed. Rape! Rape!" and the guy will go to jail. This is called FRA, false rape allegation. Unfortunately, in certain feminist countries, men take a high risk to be accused of FRA just because a girl was drunk or claims so. Girls are not accounted for what they did. They can decide later, often months or even years later, that consential sex was "rape".

The ladyboy in question didn't rape, or attempted rape. He groped, which is a minor delict. I wouldn't be delighted in that situation, but I wouldn't regard it as serious either. He may receive a smack to his balls, or what is leftover.

Ladyboy seems to be getting a lot of sympathy, if this were about a lady killing a guy who continually kept touching her between the legs i think would see a different view point. Play with fire you get burnt, he/she was warned to stop but did not. Little sympathy from me, i get sick of them thinking its OK to grab me between the legs because they are ladyboys and it should be permissible.

Most persons in this world would say---for that offence---CANNOT KILL -don't go down that way, if you do you are a nutter.

I agree it's not on to go around grabbing peoples privates, she died for it----little sympathy ???? you are a angry man who needs therapy----but it's your opinion, we can only be honest and air our views.

The ladyboys are part of the reason I don't go out on the town in Pattaya anymore (or at least very very rarely). They are like an infestation -- everywhere there now. You can`t go into a beer bar without them there making a nuisance of themselves. And it`s difficult to walk down the street without at least one of them at some point in the evening reaching down in an attempt to grope my privates as I walk by. However, I see these groping a**holes coming and am ready for them with a good strong downward swing of my arm to intercept their disgusting grope attempt. I love it when I hit their outreached arm hard enough to cause pain and hear them cry out. I absolutely despise how they have no regard for other people (and apparently themselves). If they acted with a normal degree of respect for other people, I`d have no problem with them, but far too many of them are imposing a**holes.

However, I also give no support to or agree with the actions of the guy who disposed of the ladyboy in this case. If he`s so offended by their groping, he should never have got on the motorbike sandwiched in there with one of them. He should know that most ladyboys have no respect for anybody and would likely try something disgusting.

In this case, I have no sympathy for anybody involved.

Edited by Wavefloater

Dear, dear..... in which century were you born, or is your country Saudi Arabia?

In the modern Western world, people party, drink alcohol and have sex afterwards.

In certain legislations it is now possible that the woman later finds out "he was not George Clooney as he claimed. Rape! Rape!" and the guy will go to jail. This is called FRA, false rape allegation. Unfortunately, in certain feminist countries, men take a high risk to be accused of FRA just because a girl was drunk or claims so. Girls are not accounted for what they did. They can decide later, often months or even years later, that consential sex was "rape".

The ladyboy in question didn't rape, or attempted rape. He groped, which is a minor delict. I wouldn't be delighted in that situation, but I wouldn't regard it as serious either. He may receive a smack to his balls, or what is leftover.

No, I am not from Saudi- Arabia...and I have no idea, what in my answer made you think that, because it makes no sense!

But what about you?

Feminist- countries?

<deleted> is that?

Opposed to ...what?

Your post is- no question- marking a new low on this threat!

Unfortunately, in certain feminist countries...............

Feminist- countries?

<deleted> is that?

Must admit it has me confused as well.

Perhaps he means a country where there are more females than males - not counting the ladyboys as females of course. whistling.gif

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

It's not about sex organs, it’s about gender identity, the sex they prefer to be referred to by society.

The word 'katoey' may be used to refer to a transvestite, male-to-female transsexual or a effeminate gay man.

The term "Ladyboy" tends to suggest either a transvestite or male-to-female transsexual who identifies more with the female gender even though they were born with male genitalia. As such they should be referred to as "she", "her".

BTW the third person pronoun for he/she/him/her/they/them in Thai language (Thai language removed) is non-gender specific.

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 2

Ladyboys (as used by Ladyboys themselves) is a catch-all term for transgender people and what westerners would call camp, gay men even if they have short hair and have not taken hormones.

Transvestites are men who dress up as women . . . . completely different

Ladyboys themselves prefer the pronouns 'she and her' WHY NOT SIMPLY RESPECT THAT.

The reason that a lot of them are so tough is the prejudice they face from people like some of you. Stop referring to ladyboys as gay men as they are very different in mant aspects.

Waverider or whatever your name is . . . . .I suggest you take care with your downward thrusts of your arm designed to hurt someone . . . . you may wind up with worse than a grope. I suggest you stop walking down soi 6 if you don't like ladyboys touching you . . . . I have NEVER been bothered on any other soi even in Pattaya . . . .I bet you secretly love it!

Once again . . . . lets remember we are talking about Pattaya and prostitutes . . . do not generalise this to the girl who was killed.

• Like 1

Ladyboys (as used by Ladyboys themselves) is a catch-all term for transgender people and what westerners would call camp, gay men even if they have short hair and have not taken hormones.

Transvestites are men who dress up as women . . . . completely different

Ladyboys themselves prefer the pronouns 'she and her' WHY NOT SIMPLY RESPECT THAT.

The reason that a lot of them are so tough is the prejudice they face from people like some of you. Stop referring to ladyboys as gay men as they are very different in mant aspects.

Waverider or whatever your name is . . . . .I suggest you take care with your downward thrusts of your arm designed to hurt someone . . . . you may wind up with worse than a grope. I suggest you stop walking down soi 6 if you don't like ladyboys touching you . . . . I have NEVER been bothered on any other soi even in Pattaya . . . .I bet you secretly love it!

Once again . . . . lets remember we are talking about Pattaya and prostitutes . . . do not generalise this to the girl who was killed.

What girl was killed? I thought OP was about man being killed

• Like 1