Calling Mobile Number From Australia

aroyma

Hi there.....

Can anyone tell me why my freinds cannot call me from Australia to my mobile phone in Pattaya.

I'm on holiday down in Sydney and i can't reach anyone else on their mobiles in Thailand.

Any help will be appreciated

Cheers..................aroyma

Hi there.....

Can anyone tell me why my freinds cannot call me from Australia to my mobile phone in Pattaya.

I'm on holiday down in Sydney and i can't reach anyone else on their mobiles in Thailand.

Any help will be appreciated

Cheers..................aroyma

Assuming you have ana Australian mobile, either your friends are not dialing you correctly, and likewise you are not dailing correctly. Your friends should dial just like you are at home, ie no international codes, but if ou are dialing to Thai mobiles, you should dial the full international code prefix, as though yopu were dialing from Australia.

More likely, your phone has been barred from making calls outside Australia, i.e you have no roaming agreements.

In either case, the easier and cheaper solution might be for you to buy a pay as you go Thai sim card for a few hundred Baht, put it in your phone, call your friends, and tell them your Thai number so that they can call you back.

Good luck

Has anyone figured out where this person is at the moment: in Pattaya or in Sydney?

He/she says he/she is on holiday in Sydney and cannot understand why people cannot reach him/her on his/her phone in Pattaya. Very funny, indeed!

---------------

Maestro

Has anyone figured out where this person is at the moment: in Pattaya or in Sydney?

He/she says he/she is on holiday in Sydney and cannot understand why people cannot reach him/her on his/her phone in Pattaya. Very funny, indeed!

---------------

Maestro

I think I might have figured it out. :D

He's in Australia, and his mobile phone is in Pattaya - presumably with TGF

When he's in Pattaya his friends can't call him on his Thai mobile from Aussieland

Now he's in Sydney, he has the same problem trying to call his phone in Pattaya. (to TGF)

I reckon they all are not dialing correctly. i.e int'l access code, plus 66, plus Thai number, omitting the first zero.

Whatd'yer reckon? Am I right? Or have I got it round my neck?

Come on Aroyna - help us out a bit here!! :o