Weird Shock!

loong

Fair chance there might have been a scorpion in the end.

They give a boot.

There was only slight swelling in my little finger.

No swelling this morning and 2 small white bumps about 5mm apart are now apparent.

This does give more strength to the idea that it may have been a bite or sting of some kind.

They give a boot.

No swelling this morning and 2 small white bumps about 5mm apart are now apparent.

This does give more strength to the idea that it may have been a bite or sting of some kind.

I've been done quite a few times,picking up stuff off the ground without turning it and looking.

Not a nice sensation,fil's cure is get one of those white sniffer tubes and screw the end off and apply the euca oil to bite.

From what i've seen they normally hang out under wood in damp areas.

Hope your recovery goes well.

They give a boot.

I've been done quite a few times,picking up stuff off the ground without turning it and looking.

Not a nice sensation,fil's cure is get one of those white sniffer tubes and screw the end off and apply the euca oil to bite.

From what i've seen they normally hang out under wood in damp areas.

Hope your recovery goes well.

Thanks, I seem to be ok and as normal as I am ever likely to be :)

I have had the bad luck of being stung by a small scorpion twice a couple of new years ago . The first time was , when i was pulling my shorts on and it was in my right short leg and stung me in quick concession about 5-7 times which was excruciating and for the next 12 hours I cohld feel spasms and hot flashes through my thigh with the toxin moving around .

The second I time, i was in my bed and bitten close to the same spot on my thigh. Now I take precautions and shake my clothes before I put them on . Itz the small ones you have to worry about. By the way we live in a remote village so critters are everywhere.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They give a boot.

Possibly not a scorpion , pain from scorpion lasts for about 24-30 hours, centipede bites give the same sensations but do not last long maybe 2 hours. Both scare the life out of you when bitten.