Where is the best sausage to be found (or purchased) in Pattaya?

Woody1

Don't tell anybody,whistling.gif the cheapest beer in town can be found at NIDA Bar in Soi Bhuakhou, 35 baht for an ice cold Chang Export. Can anybody beat that, it has to be a proper bar, not private small shop or 7/11.biggrin.png

How about a large Chang (non-Export) for 50B? That's very nearly twice the size of your 35B bottle.

But it is on the darkside.

What kind of sausage? There's a thousand different types you know, every country, including Thailand, have their speciality. A dog isn't just a dog!

Thanks for the help Phil, I'm particularly looking for English (style) sausages for a breakfasts. I apolagize for not making the topic title more evident, but I thought my OP would have cleared matters up.

PS, what have dogs got to do with sausages???

Don't tell anybody,whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn alt=whistling.gif width=19 height=18> the cheapest beer in town can be found at NIDA Bar in Soi Bhuakhou, 35 baht for an ice cold Chang Export. Can anybody beat that, it has to be a proper bar, not private small shop or 7/11.biggrin.png.pagespeed.ce.XhpYJIv77v.png alt=biggrin.png width=20 height=20>

How about a large Chang (non-Export) for 50B? That's very nearly twice the size of your 35B bottle.

But it is on the darkside.

What kind of sausage? There's a thousand different types you know, every country, including Thailand, have their speciality. A dog isn't just a dog!

Thanks for the help Phil, I'm particularly looking for English (style) sausages for a breakfasts. I apolagize for not making the topic title more evident, but I thought my OP would have cleared matters up.

PS, what have dogs got to do with sausages???

Hot Dogs need sausages.......don't they?

Yorkies

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

Are Yorkies still in business. Haven't seen them in my local Villa (BKK) for a while.

Yes! Yorkies are still open and producing quality products if not I ate a Phantom Pork Pie last week xthumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ic.ysn6H7pBDU.we

best supermarkethv good sausages well frozen packs

Bought some from them recently, quite good.

Telephoned sausage king with an enquiry, very helpful on the phone,may give them a try so Thanks to those that mentioned them, good prices.

best supermarkethv good sausages well frozen packs

Bought some from them recently, quite good.

Telephoned sausage king with an enquiry, very helpful on the phone,may give them a try so Thanks to those that mentioned them, good prices.

having had a look at their web site and prices, I think they are quite a lot more expensive than the place I use.

Yorkie's for English styled sausages definitely, If you can, do make the trip down to Jomtien, the ones at Villa sometimes are quite old.

Although Foodland's more German Styled, they make a good approximation of Cumberland Sausage, I think they called theirs 'English Bangers' only that they are Frozen, not fresh.