Farang V Farang Why are we ignoring each other?

Dr Robert

If your with the Mrs and the Ferangs with his Thai Mrs add at least another Hour to get out of Lotus Car Park.Posted Image

The delay might only be an hour, as long as neither of the Thai ladies decided they needed to gin khow.

Sent from my Xoom using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i certainly do not have the "problem" of talk or not to talk to a random "farang"....here in Kamphaeng Phet i think i am the only one around!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

According to the Central Thailand Forum you lucky people in KPP have your own farang bar, and at very cheap prices.

Well i certainly do not have the "problem" of talk or not to talk to a random "farang"....here in Kamphaeng Phet i think i am the only one around!

According to the Central Thailand Forum you lucky people in KPP have your own farang bar, and at very cheap prices.

Really? i'll need to go and have a look at that.

I did post on that forum a while back but never got any response. I'm not overly bothered about some "farang" bar to be honest but will be interested to know where it is as i live in the central part of KPP and not came across one yet. Thanks for that, i'll go and look....

• 2 weeks later...