Record Number of Likes?

HeijoshinCool

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drunk.gif We could do an experiment here, and see if THIS post can beat the record!drunk.gif

Just saying ...

Sure would be nice to be as rich as theblether!

Jingthing I am trying not come across as a stalker , but MAN ! ....clap2.gif are you funny! I just love your posts , funny as.. Can I be you love child ?

I can call you Daddy ?

• Like 1

There is a list of the most liked posts on the main forum page just above current users list.

If you are so insecure you need to collect likes for your own ego, you watch the recent threads list on the same page. You then hastily put up the first reply with a populist answer to the subject matter. The sycophants then line up to bestow the honours upon you. thumbsup.gif

I want to be a sycophant as well , is there a subscription fee ?

For the longest time I didn't even notice that little column up there and I missed a few private messages as well. I would imagine you could easily increase your likes total just by agreeing with a lot of people, but what point would that be? I like an honest debate of an interesting subject and I usually learn something... even if it is only learning something about my adversaries.

• Like 1

Jingthing and theblether, you both appear quite desperate for adulation that I happily append your likes, even if I don't agree, to propel you both to the top of the charts.

FYI, they don't even come close to the record likes...

For the longest time I didn't even notice that little column up there and I missed a few private messages as well. I would imagine you could easily increase your likes total just by agreeing with a lot of people, but what point would that be? I like an honest debate of an interesting subject and I usually learn something... even if it is only learning something about my adversaries.

adversaries on a milquetoast internet forum?

well, alrighty..................

There is a list of the most liked posts on the main forum page just above current users list.

If you are so insecure you need to collect likes for your own ego, you watch the recent threads list on the same page. You then hastily put up the first reply with a populist answer to the subject matter. The sycophants then line up to bestow the honours upon you. thumbsup.gif

Brilliant observation. Thank you.

BTW, I assume when you say "you," you mean posters in general?

Edited by HeijoshinCool

So that's how you've done it. whistling.gif .............................laugh.png

drunk.gif We could do an experiment here, and see if THIS post can beat the record!drunk.gif

Just saying ...

How rich might this be?

Is he rich in spirit?

In charity?

In good taste?

In humor?

In BS?

Even in likes, is he actually comparatively rich?

Is this richness not skewed richness?

Maybe by his popularity, here, skewed?

How much wealth does he have is another question,

And so how much wealth, then?

Just saying ...

How rich might this be?

Is he rich in spirit?

In charity?

In good taste?

In humor?

In BS?

Even in likes, is he actually comparatively rich?

Is this richness not skewed richness?

Maybe by his popularity, here, skewed?

How much wealth does he have is another question,

And so how much wealth, then?

Seeing as I and tb have shared a few beers together l can say he is rich in being a good friend. smile.png

As for his likes, other folk do the likes for him same as for any of us, the written word attracts likes, nothing else. thumbsup.gif

^^ There used to be both, but the other was removed as people would follow you around and dislike everything you said if you dissed them--needless to say, I had plenty of the other. thumbsup.gif All very sad really and not conducive to keep people coming back to the site as much as possible.

I think this is the only post of yours I've ever 'liked', croc. wink.png

Isn't there also an auto-mail/message system for threads you might like so the tards get to be the first to post and thus have the highest potential for likes? saai.gif

I think this is the only post of yours I've ever 'liked', croc. wink.png

Isn't there also an auto-mail/message system for threads you might like so the tards get to be the first to post and thus have the highest potential for likes? saai.gif

Yes, I got quite a shock when I saw who had given me one Jack!biggrin.png

Although, I always thought you liked me because you used to follow me all over the board to give me one of an other sort, in the old days.rolleyes.gif