TrueMove H LTE Prepay SIM

lml2128

Recently I bought a Truemove H Prepay SIM 4G LTE (Manchester United) pack at MBK. After I inserted the SIM card into my Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE (i9505), I could only detect H+/H/3G for mobile internet, and never on 4G network before. Is there anyone could help me to solve this problem? Thank you

Bryan

post-186765-0-56660600-1378278210_thumb.

Did you configure an APN? Subscribe to a 4G plan?

Did you verify your device works with 2100 MHz (Band 1) LTE? http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/checkdevice

It looks like the I9505 does support Band 1 LTE.

Where did you buy your phone? What is the baseband?

TrueMove H do have fairly limited coverage with 2100 MHz LTE, central Bangkok and Suvarnabhumi AIrport.

I have not subscribe to any plans yet. But for sure i9505 is compatible with 2100MHz LTE. I bought the phone in Australia. Baseband is I9505DVUBMG1, it's an unlocked Australia version. I have set the APN, and that's the reason why it could connect to TrueMove H 3G+ network. Is there any difference of APN setting for 4G LTE network? By the way, this is a prepaid card, not postpaid plan. I live at Sukhumvit 18, and travel around central Bangkok most of the time (eg Siam and Silom).

Thanks a lot.

According to the TrueMove H support pages the APN settings for Real Move/2100 LTE are a bit different from CAT/850.

APN type: default,hipri

Authentication type: none

I assume that if you have subscribed to a LTE plan (iSmart), for which there may be a 99 baht/month surcharge. This surcharge may be waived for some promotional period.

I assume you have to enable roaming so you can roam onto the Real Move 2100 MHz 3G network, and the CAT/850 MHz 3G network?

Again, with a properly provisioned plan and service from Real Move, coverage, a properly configured phone you should be able to get 3G/LTE. It seems like you have the most current baseband for your model, and one assumes it can interwork with Real Move's 4G/LTE.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...