PM Yingluck stresses protection of human rights, respect to minority

webfact

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She should realize that making a fool of herself on the international stage is worse than not appearing at debates in her own parliament. Empty words from an empty head.

The emperor has no clothes comes to mind.

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turns around, faces him, looks him straight in the eye and says,
"Listen here, good looking. I will screw anybody, anytime, anywhere, their place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on... It doesn't matter to me. I just love it."
His eyes wide with interest, he responds, "No kidding! I'm a politician, too. What constituency do you represent?"
Well. having well screwed Thailand and the people who unwittingly got them in power, They move on to trying to screw the U.N. .
Amazing Thailand!
  • Like 1

Pure evil, the lies she is coming out with on these foreign jollies. Honestly, its like having Charles Manson give lectures on responsible prenatal care.

So she is "pure evil", and you compare her to Charles Manson? Somebody who went on a murder spree slicing people to death, including a pregnant woman? What a sick individual you must be. And just look at all the soft lads 'liking' your post! There are certainly some sad people on this forum!

People in power must neither hold on to power nor indoctrinate others, she said

Will PM-Yingluck therefore be directing the immediate closure of the red-schools ? wink.png

And will she condemn the way her brother returned as caretaker-PM in 2006, after having resigned ? whistling.gif

Edited by Ricardo
  • Like 1

Pure evil, the lies she is coming out with on these foreign jollies. Honestly, its like having Charles Manson give lectures on responsible prenatal care.

So she is "pure evil", and you compare her to Charles Manson? Somebody who went on a murder spree slicing people to death, including a pregnant woman? What a sick individual you must be. And just look at all the soft lads 'liking' your post! There are certainly some sad people on this forum!

Uhhh. I didn't see it the way you see it. He is NOT comparing the person Yingluck with the person Charles.

I think Jaidam is suggesting that certain people should not preach certain things. Especially if they don't practice it.

• Like 1

Uhhh. I didn't see it the way you see it. He is NOT comparing the person Yingluck with the person Charles.

I think Jaidam is suggesting that certain people should not preach certain things. Especially if they don't practice it.

"Honestly, it's like having Charles Manson giving lectures on responsible prenatal care". Of course he is comparing her to Manson. You must be a bit thick if you can't see that! Were you one of the soft lads who agreed with him?

"Honestly, it's like having Charles Manson giving lectures on responsible prenatal care". Of course he is comparing her to Manson. You must be a bit thick if you can't see that! Were you one of the soft lads who agreed with him?

Still don't see it your way buddy! Sorry!

I don't remember if I agreed with him. You can't find out yourself? Let me know if you need help, it 's not that difficult.

• Like 1

I' m curious, I and it seems 80% plus of TV posters see right through Thaksin and his sister. We know he is the true PM of Thailand and that he is a crook, and that his sister Ying Luck is just a flaky. However how do world leaders see these two?

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I' m curious, I and it seems 80% plus of TV posters see right through Thaksin and his sister. We know he is the true PM of Thailand and that he is a crook, and that his sister Ying Luck is just a flaky. However how do world leaders see these two?

Of course they do. I would love to read some of the cables between the foreign embassies in Bangkok and their home country. Has to be a hoot.

I agree with you Nickymaster. I thought Jaidam was using Manson as a similie to illustrate and compare the extreme differences in the PM/DM's actions in contrast to what she preaches here.

I don't think the PM is pure evil or a sociopath like Manson. However, she does and says what she is told and exhibits zero concern or compassion for the people she supposedly represents. Her only concern is family - she even pushed her kid in front of others to walk out with Chelsea. Greed, self centered, arrogant, ruthless - yes, pure evil probably not.

• Like 2

Just because someone sees something differently to you doesn't make them "thick" or "soft". Or do you see yourself has "intelligent" and "hard" ??

Not all things are written to be taken literally. You do need intelligence to see that though.

Edited by Baerboxer
  • Like 1

Of course they do. I would love to read some of the cables between the foreign embassies in Bangkok and their home country. Has to be a hoot.

I hope you're right. I'm sure they all know who calls the shots. What is worrying is the way countries suck up to Thaksin and give him special treatment. Proves that the "one rule for rich" is universal. And, worse, maybe shows they expect him to be whitewashed and return,

• Like 1

Man, she slathers it on rich and thick!

and in a manner that showcases her high level of English obtained by finishing graduate school with a Masters degree in the USA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnWXdCoAxEw

giggle.gifthe international community can not turn a blind ear

Thanks Johnnie. She forgot to mention her important initiative in establishing a new reality TV program to facilitate developing women's opportunities.

Seriously, if PTP intended to do the things she claims then Thailand would be really moving forward. Unfortunately the actions are somewhat different to the words.

Thailand - no corruption, no human rights violations, a free democracy with no restrictions on free speech, a land of where the law is impartially enforced and rule and order are maintained, a thriving economy, increasing living standards and education opportunities for all. If only......................................

She said her government has followed international standard on equality and giving opportunities to women, children and the disabled, and cooperated regionally to promote human rights given challenges in the region.

She left out equal opportunity to convicted criminals (more equal than others), liars, intimidators, justice perverters, nepotists & unusually rich politicians.

The regional cooperation for human rights was ensuring that no NGO was involved.

I suppose the forum can be thankful she didn't do another Ulaan Bator type speech.

What else do you expect her to say?

Of course whether anyone there actually believes her is another matter.

Maybe Yingluck doesn't realize that European politicians don't believe the same stories Red shirts believe..

But who, if ever anybody, ever asks her questions or probes her statements in all these conventions / gatherings she attends all over the world.. ??? I think 90% of the attendees have no clues about Thailand and nor do they really care .... so no questions are ever raised on her stupid statements because THEY JUST DON'T GIVE HOOT !! ... Let her stand there and say whatever rubbish !! We don't care ... It's just nice to watch a pretty face struggle to speak English and make herself clear but who cares... pretty to watch in any case !! NEXT...!

Protecting human rights??w00t.gif Has she forgotten, that big brother was behind the killing of 2500+ people in his "war on drugs"? Krung Se, Tak Bai ??

Or is this to "unplessant" to talked about at the Shinawatra diningtable?

Can u imagine if this never happened? Thailand would be overrun with drugs, or do I sense sympathy towards the drug lords???

Thailand is over-run with drugs.

I really wonder if she even believes what comes out of her mouth or if she reads

he speeches before she reads them. I cannot believe someone can stand on a

world stage and tell such un-truths

Of course she doesn't believe it. There is absolutely no way she would stand before a world stage and tell the truth about how the Thai government deals with these issues.

It is a good speech and move on her part. Thailand needs to confront its anti democratic forces and she is taking the fight overseas, creating awerness and gathering support. Smart move. She has the support of the thai people (minus the Bangkok elite and farangs posting here) from past elections, and that is her strongest card. Too bad she is under the influence of her brother, because otherwise she had the potential of being the prime minister Thailand desperately needs.

It is a good speech and move on her part. Thailand needs to confront its anti democratic forces and she is taking the fight overseas, creating awerness and gathering support. Smart move. She has the support of the thai people (minus the Bangkok elite and farangs posting here) from past elections, and that is her strongest card. Too bad she is under the influence of her brother, because otherwise she had the potential of being the prime minister Thailand desperately needs.

Have you ever considered a career in standup?

You should.

• Like 2

It's nice to read satire occasionally. This is one of the better ones. Keep up the good work.

• Like 2