Virgin Coconut Oil

thescot

8,900 views in a thread about a German "runner"

32 views in a health related thread? tells some sort of story, not sure what?

I would be interested in VCO, never seen it here, never seen a decent health food shop in Pattaya, there's the one in Carrefour, but it's kind of crappy, any decent ones been spotted?

Perhaps the German runner would know, he was obviously in good shape -:o

I believe there is a shortage of virgins in Pattaya. :D

You beat me to it !

I was gonna say you'd be hard-pressed to find anything "virgin" in Pattaya ! :o

Yeah, but you wouldn't be hard pressed to find farangs that would be totally celibate if they were not in Pattaya paying the money.

I'd be very interested in knowing if there is any shop selling 'health food' and organic products etc, seems like Thailand is a bit slow in getting going with this, like it was in the uk about 50 years ago ... not that I'm that old :o

I would have thought there should be bucket loads of pure quality coconut oil over here. I'll let you know if I locate anywhere.

Patrick

Yeah, but you wouldn't be hard pressed to find farangs that would be totally celibate if they were not in Pattaya paying the money.

I wouldn't be totally celibate no matter where I lived unless I became a monk or something (well, I was for those 2 years in Afghanistan, not by choice though :o ).

And I'm fairly sure all those families I see vacationing here didn't come for the sex either. And all those asian tour groups. And all the farangs that are happily married and living/working here.

This was discussed in the Thai Food forum. I called Ms Ta and she had someone who was travelling to Pattaya who handcarried some to me. Can not remember the price but it's good stuff, produced on Koh Samui.

From Thai Food:

"Ms Ta produces the best Organic Virgin Coconut oil in the world

Give her a call at 09-594-9432 can ship anywhere in Thailand.

[email protected] is her e-mail address too"

This was discussed in the Thai Food forum. I called Ms Ta and she had someone who was travelling to Pattaya who handcarried some to me. Can not remember the price but it's good stuff, produced on Koh Samui.

From Thai Food:

"Ms Ta produces the best Organic Virgin Coconut oil in the world

Give her a call at 09-594-9432 can ship anywhere in Thailand.

[email protected] is her e-mail address too"

Thanks for most of the replies !!!! I did manage to find some in Big-C (North Pattaya) in the middle of the mall inside one of those small wooden units selling various different products. This one was selling health foods / suppliments and had the oil in small bottles priced at 80 baht each.

Thanks

Thescot