A human can’t kiss their elbow with their own lips

Dr Robert

But 96 % of people who read this information are compelled to try it!

So this brings me to living-in-Thailand-relevancy: has your sense of humour changed since you moved to LOS? Do you laugh more? Make more

jokes, have more fun?

I certainly notice that I laugh more and out loud and not care what people think anymore and I am happier and healthier for it. What about you?

And yes, I have left myself wide open to the wit and wisdom of TV land having posted this one...laugh.png

"I certainly notice that I laugh more and out loud and not care what people think anymore..."

Both are symptoms of going looney.

Do you happen to live in a cardboard box?

It is strange that when I read stuff here or talk to chums on Skype and LAUGH, the ''familly'' here all look at me as if I have lost my marbles w00t.gif , well I have but don't tell them eh. BUT, it seems that LOS folk have a real problem showing laughter, or happiness. And noooo, I cannot kiss my ass. smile.png

• Like 1

I find I do laugh a lot more here, I'm a happy guy not much gets me down.

Just the other day at a store, the clerk was trying very hard to speak English, she was really good until the end when she said "mister enjoy the rest of your day(s)" I burst out laughing right in front of the poor girl and had to try to explain the added "s" was not the best thing to say to older people - I laughed all day and night, back home I would have smiled and forgotten about it within an hour.

• Like 1