Do you still use toilet paper?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, as you say to dry, it then goes in a waste bin NOT down the loo to cause problems.
When I go back to the UK I never feel as fresh and certainly not as clean thats for sure.

+1

Just to dry the area smile.png

I stopped using it a long time ago. Water is just so much better. However every time a foreign chick visits me, they are like..where is the toilet paper? How to use this s....? Then I show them and they ditch the paper from that time on.
  • Like 2

cheesy.gif I travel the globe and I have noticed that India they use water and their left hand to clean the ole sphincter, then heading towards Southeast Asia they have what I recognize as the Dish rinse we used to rinse dishes.

I like a good wipe myself.cheesy.gif 

Water does such a great job.  I have had to use paper from time to time and now it really hurts the skin.

Had a TGF a few years ago and she used the bum gun to sky rocket my water bill.  She was using it as a poor ladies vibrator.  She swore it worked like a hot damn.  I believed her because why else would she regularly walk out of the bathroom with glazed over eyes?

Yes, as you say to dry, it then goes in a waste bin NOT down the loo to cause problems.

When I go back to the UK I never feel as fresh and certainly not as clean thats for sure.

Given my Avatar, I dont like "klingons"......lol

Worf%20no.JPG

• Like 1

Since this is a subject.

I use paper.

Question to you who use the spray:

How do you dry your butt and hole after the spray? Selfdrying in the undies??

If I were to use toilet paper all it would do is tear into very small, fine pieces and then I'd have to use the sprayer again to get it off.  Yes, I know...better quality toilet paper.  The little water left over takes almost no time to dry on the underwear.  I feel a hell of a lot cleaner than I did in the US using paper.  I'd love to bring one of those sprayers home if I ever went back.  All you need to do to control the pressure is give it it's own cut-off valve and use the valve to control the pressure.

• Like 1

Thanks for the question...it caused me to think of some clever replies...made me laugh at myself...

But in seriousness...I do not use toilet paper any longer...the water does a much better job...

I use to have problems...when using paper...being sensitive to the sometimes abrasiveness of paper...

No more...

I am having one of these babies installed in my home in the US...

Water cleanliness is next to...being more healthy...

• Like 2