Buying a 250 motocycle, your suggestions?

Belamar

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i was refering to something else that i posted somewhere else that was muddled up here dont think anyone really cares at the end of the day because proof is that the ninja is just as good a bike as the cbr in which my freind owns and we race all the time and yip Ive ridden one funny how you get pedantic people on these forums crunching numbers ono here comes captain obvious.

Pedantic would be pointing out that referring has two 'r' in it, don't has an apostrophe, friend has the 'i' before the 'e' and I've is also missing an apostrophe.

There was no pedantry in my reply to your post that failed to answer a single question from this thread correctly. If I wasn't bemused by your original attempt to counter my post, I would simply state that you are woefully ignorant about the bikes in question and attempting to project an image of technical competence that is as misleading as your post...but that wouldn't be very nice of me so I won't.

yea because i thought i was replying to a posting something about a mitsubishi and muddled it up,know one really cares anyway dumbass because when you can see reveiws and youtube of these bikes in action dont you think people can make there own assumptions or no just take your word for it pfft keep dreaming durrbrain.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by stedyedy

yea because i thought i was replying to a posting something about a mitsubishi and muddled it up,know one really cares anyway dumbass because when you can see reveiws and youtube of these bikes in action dont you think people can make there own assumptions or no just take your word for it pfft keep dreaming durrbrain.

Steady on mate; I didn't just give my word. Unlike a poster who's whole post was just a fabrication (i.e. I am now saying you know <deleted> all about either bike), I provided facts to back up what I was writing.

Don't know how one can claim with a straight face they thought they were posting about a Mitsubishi and somehow that flowed into a 100% lie ridden post...but keep digging as you can yet see sunlight.

Back on topic; OP if you can swing it budget-wise, get an ABS model.

And I'd rather see this Ninja than Jesse James wanna-be.

12589d1218600255-new-pics-my-girls-new-p

Steady on mate; I didn't just give my word. Unlike a poster who's whole post was just a fabrication (i.e. I am now saying you know <deleted> all about either bike), I provided facts to back up what I was writing.

Don't know how one can claim with a straight face they thought they were posting about a Mitsubishi and somehow that flowed into a 100% lie ridden post...but keep digging as you can yet see sunlight.

Back on topic; OP if you can swing it budget-wise, get an ABS model.

And I'd rather see this Ninja than Jesse James wanna-be.

12589d1218600255-new-pics-my-girls-new-p

Edited by stedyedy