Suthep sets December 9 as D-Day

Lite Beer

I'm not on either side but its getting so bored to see Sir Suthep talking alone always about people's government but so far failed to show up any plan or at least a technocrat team behind him who he think could lead the country out of this mess...

Here is a country with good logistical location, tourism and investment opportunities and so far thats all what they can achieve (both sides) what we seeing nowadays. Such a pity against competitive business friendly commerce, sustainable growth and eco-friendly environment for the sake of the Nation and the next generation...

Agreed. But given the constant complaining (rightly IMHO) re the Thai lack of logic/common sense/ability to think long term, should we be surprised?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can only pray he will win, but he sounds to be walking on his lasts legs.

you want him to ovethrow a duly elected government? get you ass back to where you come from! ever heard of free elections?

I myself have, and I hope to live long enough to see 'PM' Yingluck actually deliver, upon her recent offers to resign and dissolve Parliament and run "free elections".

you want him to ovethrow a duly elected government? get you ass back to where you come from! ever heard of free elections?

Thai elections are not free - go to any small village. Villagers are told who to vote for, and may or not be paid for it. They don't get much say in the matter. Do you think there is any tolerance for a democrat voter in a so-called 'red village'?

True democracy will never exist in this country until politicians stop serving themselves, families and cronies, and start service their constituents with real policies that better the nation, rather than populist policies use just to engender support.

• Like 2

Thai elections are not free - go to any small village. Villagers are told who to vote for, and may or not be paid for it. They don't get much say in the matter. Do you think there is any tolerance for a democrat voter in a so-called 'red village'?

True democracy will never exist in this country until politicians stop serving themselves, families and cronies, and start service their constituents with real policies that better the nation, rather than populist policies use just to engender support.

Yes culicine we understood, BUT does it mean suthep can make government (people council) with out election ??? The reason for it only he can't win any election ! You have to see the forest not only trees.

• Like 2

Yingluck has offered to resign. Surely that is good enough for a start. This guy keeps demanding more and more: "total extermination". I don't believe this govt has done anything wrong in the way it has handled this situation. Sure, the amnesty bill was badly managed but insufficient grounds to be demanding that the clock to wound back to suit these uber nationalists

Yah right!! She said she would resign and dissolve parliament. two days later she said NO WAY!!! She has done more damage to

Thailand, than Obama has done to the United States!!!!

Yingluck has offered to resign. Surely that is good enough for a start. This guy keeps demanding more and more: "total extermination". I don't believe this govt has done anything wrong in the way it has handled this situation. Sure, the amnesty bill was badly managed but insufficient grounds to be demanding that the clock to wound back to suit these uber nationalists

Yah right!! She said she would resign and dissolve parliament. two days later she said NO WAY!!! She has done more damage to

Thailand, than Obama has done to the United States!!!!

If the big strategist Suthep kept a low aim and ask her with all protest movement to resign and bring to new election, she would have refused and he would have been the winner.

But now he is a pathetic loser, luckily.

A post using Thai language has been removed. This is an English language forum, English is the only acceptable language to be used. If you would like to use Thai, you can do so on the Thai language forum.

Other off topic and nonsense posts and replies have been removed.

Apart from setting "deadlines" every other day, "upgrading" protests depending on his mood, distribute free silly little whistles for naive middle aged people to play with, transport yellow thugs from the south to incite unrest in bangkok, commit treason and lose elections, ... Suthep does not seem to be able to achieve anything of any value for this country.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Apart from setting "deadlines" every other day, "upgrading" protests depending on his mood, distribute free silly little whistles for naive middle aged people to play with, transport yellow thugs from the south to incite unrest in bangkok, commit treason and lose elections, ... Suthep does not seem to be able to achieve anything of any value for this country.

That's abject nonsense. The difference between this demos and red demos is obvious to any neutral person. Red mobsters were armed, aggressive, destructive, paid to attend etc...etc...Most of these guys are there out of their free will. Buying Thai flags, buying whistles, buying their own food etc...etc...You're just being dishonest. Killing your own soldiers and attacking your own army is treason mate, treason in any normal country in the world and it is punishable by death. So some of the red mobsters got off lightly.

• Like 2

Suthep does not seem to be able to achieve anything of any value for this country.

But the current government has achieved something of any value, other than the rising value of their own bank account, isn't it ?

When they gonna show the documents of the rice sales to the appropriate government agencies. ?

• Like 1

That's abject nonsense. The difference between this demos and red demos is obvious to any neutral person. Red mobsters were armed, aggressive, destructive, paid to attend etc...etc...Most of these guys are there out of their free will. Buying Thai flags, buying whistles, buying their own food etc...etc...You're just being dishonest. Killing your own soldiers and attacking your own army is treason mate, treason in any normal country in the world and it is punishable by death. So some of the red mobsters got off lightly.

This is total abject nonsense. The yellow fascists are paid thugs & terrorists from the South & other yellow areas (B300 a day). These fascist thugs have violently attacked police & public building with petrol bombs, been caught with pistols & grenades, & have murdered pro-democracy red supporters at Ramkhamhaeng. This is insurrection, & indeed treason, and the ring leaders need trying & executing. Suthep is timing this insurrection to escape trial for mass murder & potentially pushing 'his' country into civil war to save his own neck.

They are of course genuine fascists: with Suthep playing the role of Mussolini (who in fairness to him was never involved in a Phuket land scam), the March on Rome is this ragbag bunch of paid terrorists in Bangkok and the Grand Council is the equivalent of Sutheps cronies riding roughshod over a democratically elected Parliament & Government. I really do see why Western fascists flock to the yellow cause - same same.

This is total abject nonsense. The yellow fascists are paid thugs & terrorists from the South & other yellow areas (B300 a day). These fascist thugs have violently attacked police & public building with petrol bombs, been caught with pistols & grenades, & have murdered pro-democracy red supporters at Ramkhamhaeng. This is insurrection, & indeed treason, and the ring leaders need trying & executing. Suthep is timing this insurrection to escape trial for mass murder & potentially pushing 'his' country into civil war to save his own neck.

They are of course genuine fascists: with Suthep playing the role of Mussolini (who in fairness to him was never involved in a Phuket land scam), the March on Rome is this ragbag bunch of paid terrorists in Bangkok and the Grand Council is the equivalent of Sutheps cronies riding roughshod over a democratically elected Parliament & Government. I really do see why Western fascists flock to the yellow cause - same same.

Agreed :rolleyes:

Robert, is that you? :o

How 'bout them snipers as well eh...

:rolleyes:

Well with Tuesday being a holiday, I guess those aren't trying to bring down this corrupt government are going to have a long weekend.

This is it. All or nothing. I hope Suthep is victorious. Time to send all the Shinawatras back to Dubai!

How sure are you that Thaksin is in Dubai?

"If the people do not come out, I will surrender to go to jail. I will not fight anymore," Suthep Thaugsuban said in a speech to supporters. "Live or die, lose or win -- we will know on Monday December 9."

Let's see on Monday.

Let's see. You think the democratically elected government should just hand itself over to this mob so this idiot Suthep, who has never won an election, can become PM? Wow! Such intelligence!! LOL

You are right!