Phuket: Pickup truck driver kills 18 year old boy, flees the scene

webfact

something completely wrong whit the story.

The pick-up makes a u turn .When he comes on the other side

the motorcycle can crash on the "left" side of this pick-up .

But he smashed on the "right" side ? (foto)

So maybe the motorcycle wanted to overtake the Pick-up (on the fast lane ! a Mio? look at the foto.)

The motorcycle driver did not see the car breaking to be able to do a u-turn? (regardless the blinkers were used or not)

The motorcycle driver ,probl did see the intension of the car ,but believed that his "tattoo" and high tuned Mio would

protect him?

The pick-up driver just saw 1 white light (if the Mio's light was burning?)amids 100 other white lights in his rear-mirror.

He did nothing wrong,or how do you suggest to make a u turn?

The speeding (prepped-up)motorcycle was on the wrong lane ,too fast to adapt to traffic,he will not endanger innocent

people anymore.

Even though I have announced my deepest discontent regarding Pimp Bike Wai Loons, I see that you might have overlooked something here. The car is standing on a white solid line. This is no good news for the pickup driver since he is not supposed to cross it. However, I am pretty sure the bike did have no lights (pickup driver dod not even see him coming) and that the biker was speeding at least at 100 to 120 km/h. So the 18 year old man (is one still a "boy" with 18? means that we did send boys to Nam...) tried to swerve around the car, crossing into the opposite lane, but did not make it. In addition, I have my doubts that the U-turn was so very "sudden". As far as I see it, the biker, overestimated his ability to master this situation, feeling "cool and invincible", believing that he easily could pass the car before it finishes the turn... emphasis on "believing"...

Ah so you watched it happen or you are psychic? - if neither you can make up any story that fits what you want to believe - you sound like you don't like bikers. How can you possibly know the bike didnt have a light on . Who ran away after the accident - the biker or the driver - oh the driver cos the biker was dead - .in any country people who Innocents dont run away. Dont give me the ' oh he panicked crap' please.

Quite bitchy and aggressive post for a newbie with a mere 6 posts under his/her belt... Superficial as well, since nowhere in my post it says anything about the pickup driver "panicking". Get your $#it together and think before you type if you want to be taken seriously here. Thanks!

I am a biker myself and currently ride a 1.300cc cruiser, I ride bikes for 32 years now, starting when I was 16. I know what I am talking about and it appears that you, SOS-Dave, simply don't. I know exactly how these pimped racing bikes look, what kind of tuning parts are used (visible in the photos), how they work and that some of those pimp racers do up to 160km/h in those illegal races which usually are performed by useless "Wai Loon" idiot teenagers at night on deserted parts of highways, parking lots, etc. where they simply go straight just like in a drag race. There's a lot of money in there too since people bet serious money on riders and bikes. This bike was one of the illegal race bikes and none of them have working lights because all electrics considered "unnecessary" are stripped to reduce weight. Don't need to be a psychic to find out this one!

Now, coming back to my psychic abilities... I bet that you have never heard of the "Wai Loon" death races that still take place today in Bangkok, where teenagers on their pimped bikes cross an intersection to a highway, coming from a side road "Soi", at full speed without knowing if there are any cars or trucks crossing, while people are betting on whether or not the guy on the bike will make it to the opposite Soi alive or not... I am living here for 23 years now, permanently and without relying on pensions or Mama to get by, truly living AND working here, and I have seen and experienced a lot, believe me. So YOU please don't give me any crap, newbie, since you abviously don't know anything about Thailand, bikers, traffic, or anything else here in LOS.

Quite bitchy and aggressive post for a newbie with a mere 6 posts under his/her belt... Superficial as well, since nowhere in my post it says anything about the pickup driver "panicking". Get your $#it together and think before you type if you want to be taken seriously here. Thanks!

Wow...so in your eyes you think that a persons opinion and creedence are worth nothing if they only have 6 posts on a forum? Really??w00t.gif

I''ll tell you what , for all the extra posts you have up on this guy it sure does prove that a higher tally means SFA, in fact you really need to practice as you preach..ie.;

Get your own $#it together and think before you type if you want to be taken seriously here.

Because , i'll tell you what, with a post like this you come across as a bombastic,self-aggrandizing,braggadocio, to say the least.

Not saying that you are, but you sure come across as such....blink.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post number 34 Andrea, post number 34!whistling.gif

And calm down for goodness sake Andrea, you'll do yourself no good behaving like that.

You've got me chum..Andre0720.. post number 34

Me.... andreandre

Who is Andrea?

Are you a little confused perchance?

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Edited by andreandre
  • Like 1

And calm down for goodness sake Andrea, you'll do yourself no good behaving like that.

Me.... andreandre

Who is Andrea?

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Well fine, let that be a lesson to you and in future don't ever call yourself by a name that is so similar to another person, are we perfectly clear on this point? wub.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Me.... andreandre

Who is Andrea?

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Edit...maybe your words of wisdom would be more appropriate to the catweazle post..facepalm.gif

Me.... andreandre

Who is Andrea?

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Well fine, let that be a lesson to you and in future don't ever call yourself by a name that is so similar to another person, are we perfectly clear on this point? wub.pngbiggrin.png

Classic...clap2.gif

• Like 1