Good tv series

beechbum

Narcos Mexico is great- i've been a fan of Michael Pena for a while now. The addition of some hot Mexican actresses as well adds to the occasion. It's turning into a bit of a binge watch. Did some background reading but won't spoil it for people who may not have seen it yet.

Forgot about Queen of the South S3 so just pulling it down now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Thanks, where will I find that?

it's on YT and Rarbg.

Just about to finish Queen of the South S3. Veronica Falcon (Camila) is not that pretty but just oozes that she'd be a dirty beatch, especially from behind! 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

it's on YT and Rarbg.

Just about to finish Queen of the South S3. Veronica Falcon (Camila) is not that pretty but just oozes that she'd be a dirty beatch, especially from behind! 

Lols, Someone has started new year celebration early ????

For those who have not visited Latin America - I highly recommend the energy of life there.

Watching now The Orville. Quite unexpected first mission.

For those who remember the Black Mirror series, Netflix has brought out a related movie, Bandersnatch.

Was hard to follow at times, and I've just found out it is interactive on Netflix with many alternate endings.

For those who like to think not just chill out.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9495224/

I better get this in quick as i think I will be getting banned for a bit. ???? I found The Little Drummer Girl very hard to follow, but I find that in general with Le Carre. Finally got round to the tv version of Mystery Road- for an Aussie drama it was pretty good and the scenery was spectacular. Two very attractive young actresses (Madeleine Madden and  Tasia Zalar) and Aaron Pedersen played his role well. Judy Davis was as wooden as she was in Who Dares Wins years ago and seems to twitch ad odd moments.

Back from the 'Naughty Step'. ????

Luther was on form yet again- Alice is just full on scary.

Trying Mayans MC at the moment- not as gay as SOA became but the exaggerated shoulder rolling and "I love you brothers' are coming in thick and fast.

• Like 1

Watched bandersnatch on Netflix with the multiple choice selections. Was ok. After it all replays it goes back over alternate scenarios. I reckon they'll keep this type up because probably harder to pirate stream that way.

I particularly liked the acid tripping scene. English have always been good at acid dropping scenes.

I think pink Floyd started all that

Thanks Roger.

• Like 2

"Wayne"

At first glance it's just another show about runaway kids on a road trip, but with the writers from Deadpool involved it's much more. The characters are fascinating. I've been binge watching the 10 - 1/2 hour episodes.

Watch for the former Thailand goal inmate strip to reveal his prison tattoos and fighting style.

Edited by Old Croc
  • Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 9:57 AM, phuketrichard said:

"Murder Mountain" on Netflix's

Humboldt county pot wars

Binge watcher! Managed 4 episodes last night and would have done the other two if I hadn't noticed the time. So much for mellow pot heads! No wonder people are still working the black market with all the barriers that have been put up by legalising it in California. I think one couple wer in up to about 100k to comply with all the bureaucracy.

don't know if its come up yet but 'dirty john' is one of my fav shows from last year, based on a true story of a con man and a real sleese ball.

oh, apparently i posted about it already but worth a reminder anyhow

trust is also pretty good, about the john paul getty III kidnap, same story as all the money in the world but more details

Edited by steve2112

Someone told me about an old series called Picket Fences with Tom Skerritt. For its time (early 90s) in the US its pretty provocative for a mainstream tv channel,  CBS.

From Wiki- The show dealt with unusual topics for the prime-time television of the period, such as abortion, incest, homophobia and LGBT adoption, trans-sexuality, racism, belief in God, medical ethics, polygamy, polyamory, adolescent sexuality (including nocturnal emission), date rape, cryonics, the Holocaust, shoe fetishism, masturbation, animal sacrifice, spontaneous human combustion, and constitutional rights. ... and that's just the firsts series!

• Haha 1

Someone told me about an old series called Picket Fences with Tom Skerritt. For its time (early 90s) in the US its pretty provocative for a mainstream tv channel,  CBS.

From Wiki- The show dealt with unusual topics for the prime-time television of the period, such as abortion, incest, homophobia and LGBT adoption, trans-sexuality, racism, belief in God, medical ethics, polygamy, polyamory, adolescent sexuality (including nocturnal emission), date rape, cryonics, the Holocaust, shoe fetishism, masturbation, animal sacrifice, spontaneous human combustion, and constitutional rights. ... and that's just the firsts series!

Is it a comedy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk