Good tv series

beechbum

2 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Get one month 4mbps sim happy dtac Internet. About 500 a month. Stick with happy dtac. Only one that has net speed boost.

Just a tip. 6 and 12 month sims are half of that price. I just got myself AIS 6mbps / 6 months sim for 1800 baht. Here is a list what is available : https://oilinki.com/blog/1-year-unlimited-data-sim-cards-thailand

What is net speed boost?

10 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Just a tip. 6 and 12 month sims are half of that price. I just got myself AIS 6mbps / 6 months sim for 1800 baht. Here is a list what is available : https://oilinki.com/blog/1-year-unlimited-data-sim-cards-thailand

What is net speed boost?

Right you are. Good advice, I recommend too to go on the 1 year postpaid deals to get better pricing. Maybe do a test on prepaid first

Regarding speed boost. 

Let's say you've got the unlimited 4 mpbs package.

And one special time you want to stream an important sporting event ,  you don't want choppy slow streaming and wish to increase your speed for the day. 

With happy dtac you can open their app and purchase a one time speed boost for the day. Gives you more chance of a good stream at a minimal cost.

6 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

Back on topic, I have heard good things about the series ‘Condor’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were we ever off topic? Besides there being an interconnectedness of all things, the watching of good series would include, to reiterate, Dirk Gently's holistic detective agency.

Binge -watched Get Shorty- very good yet again. Now doing a bit of Elementary for a break- Lucy Liu seems a lot thinner in the face and her sister (Samantha Quan- yet ANOTHER  Canadian) is quite foxy as well.

Edited by Psimbo

Interesting watch NBC's Manifest. Sci-Fi premise centers on the passengers and crew of a airliner that went missing who suddenly reappear after being presumed dead for five years. The world they come back to is five years later but their only recollection is that the flight was "normal" (they didn't lose any time or age).

• Like 2

Interesting watch NBC's Manifest. Sci-Fi premise centers on the passengers and crew of a airliner that went missing who suddenly reappear after being presumed dead for five years. The world they come back to is five years later but their only recollection is that the flight was "normal" (they didn't lose any time or age).
Have been watching it from the begining ,it was quite good,but now on ep 4 it is getting really boreing ,such a disapointment.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

I struggles with the Man in the High Castle- its getting weirder. With parallel worlds I think I'll give it a miss in future. Making up for it with Better Call Saul at the moment and Highways thru Hell, eh.

Yes, I found that too. Great idea for a first episode, but, where can you go with it?
Just tried watching ep 5,apart from the fact its now as boreing as hell,why does every prog these days have to have 2 men or 2 women that are married , ? Anyway that was it ive given up.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

On 8/29/2018 at 4:42 AM, The manic said:

Bodyguard by the writer of Between the lines is getting good reviews. 

Now on Netflix for anyone interested. Watched four episodes so far. No problems with the Scottish accent ????????????????????????????????

Mile 22- truly awful although there are some quick glimpses of a cute K-Pop star.

For the Brits there's a new series of Have I got News for you  4 episodes in now.. Its worth waiting a few days to get the extended version.

Downloaded but not started yet is the BBC's Saving lives at Sea. Also got The Informer on standby.

Edited by Psimbo

8 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Not for everyone, but Mr Inbetween has become a favorite.

Australian production about a criminal for hire. Strong language and violence, but the lead character has grown on me. Very humorous in places.

Love the 60's music on the credits (eg, Loved Ones, Delltones) 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7472896/

I liked it very much but unfortunately only 6 30min episodes. Looks like a second season is green lighted though.

1 hour ago, AJBangkok said:

I liked it very much but unfortunately only 6 30min episodes. Looks like a second season is green lighted though.

I recon Scott Ryan must have been a Les Norton fan, the series has a very Robert G Barrett feel to it.

Air Strike - Blue Willy is really struggling with films now, gave it up after 20 minutes. Blackkklansman was surprisingly good and brings across some unfortunate parallels to what is going on in the US at present. I know Lee can be a bit agenda driven but it worked for me in this case.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 7:14 PM, AJBangkok said:

It's based on a film starring the same guy called The Magician. I wasn't sure about it at first but then just binge watched it- it really grew on me.

10 hours ago, Psimbo said:

It's based on a film starring the same guy called The Magician. I wasn't sure about it at first but then just binge watched it- it really grew on me.

Looked more like a rip off of Les Norton by Robert.G.Barret