PM escapes the woes of Bangkok

Lite Beer

whenever it got hairy in the past, the faces behind her who have the real power sent her away, because she is never able to lead a constructive meeting against people who are so much more intellignet than she is, people who have done their homework. it is very convienient to hide for the thaksim croonies behind her lovely face that is why they want to keep her.

i see dark times coming, very sad

I agree with that 100%

You know the most shocking thing I have observed recently was her interview with Ajazera News - it's on youtube, the interview was very direct and I commend the host who pressed some very probing questions almost like the BBC hard talk, Yingluk reminded me of one of this dolls from years ago were you pulled the string on the back - it was shocking that she is the prime minister of Thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzhhf94TZ0E

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She does look good....

For what ??? tell me I want to know if your thinking is what I think it is??? if its THAT-nudge nudge !!! cannot you get something a bit more homely-loving sincere, Or is it just anything in skirts are lustful.

• Like 1

Just electioneering that's all, just like all the large posters all over the place with her smiling face taking credit for everything good in each province. And doing it now she can get away with using tax payers money

If theres anyone who doesn't believe about the posters I can post a photo. Oh yes Thaksins picture is on some of them also.

Next week she is going to the north east to shore up support there, but she may have to fly because the rice farmers are threatening to close the roads because they haven't been paid.

She does look good....

For what ??? tell me I want to know if your thinking is what I think it is??? if its THAT-nudge nudge !!! cannot you get something a bit more homely-loving sincere, Or is it just anything in skirts are lustful.

She's a lot easier on the eye than her brother.

Shes still putting on a brave-face, in light of the fact that another vote for her will still be same, same but no-difference.

As I understand the system, the vote is for the party and the winning party then elect the PM.

If it reverts to the status quo then look out.

I teach English to Thais, and have, for over seven years now... ALL levels, and mostly adults, and some teenagers...

As senior teacher for our facility, I'm often asked to evaluate a person's speaking level, as to what course would be appropriate, and which book would be suitable.

After watching the first 12 minutes of the interview

(I couldn't STAND to listen to a minute more), since her answers were evasive and just flat-out nonsensical...

If she were a student in for evaluation as to what level would be appropriate, I would instruct her to enroll in "Pre-Intermediate", and tell her that her worst habit was to say "must to..." and frequent basic grammar errors, like "policemens" (adding S to the already plural form), etc. etc. ad infinitum...

I'm amazed she hasn't had to take part in mandatory remedial English lessons, since she's been in the public eye, in English language interviews so often, but then again... maybe she's convinced that she's so clever, and her English is "velly velly good"; then maybe no one wants to be the one to tell her the truth, along with raw fact that almost NONE of her sentences actually make any sense at all!!! (And I'm pretty good at understanding Thainglish!!)

My favorite quote was when she said REPEATEDLY that her government had not sponsored the Amnesty Bill, which the interviewer was savvy enough to question... like... <deleted>??? You're not connected to the PTT???

Going to be interesting to see where this all ends... At the moment... chaos reigns...

Pawpcorn

Edited by Pawpcorn

I've often wondered about her insistence of separation between herself, her brother, party and government as it is hard to justify when a party member puts forward a bill, other members modify it, and then all members of the party vote in favour en bloc. I considered that she could be somehow ignorant, or delusional, but Occam's Razor tells me she is lying, again.

some posters may not like it but she has the majority of Thailand on her side as will be shown in the elections (again) and a little local trouble down in amartland won't stop PTP winning (again)

now the Army have said they support elections (good for them) and the Chief said he didn't understand Dear Leader :

Gen Tanasak in his opening remarks admitted he had heard Mr Suthep's speeches at rallies but "didn't understand them".

The majority of Thailand? You probably meant 'the majority of Thais', but even that would be incorrect.

What is true though is that if with help of a criminal fugitive golf caddy Pheu Thai wins a majority of seats again the majority of Thais will loose again.

"On Thursday, she was scheduled to chair a meeting with the head of government offices on how to solve fog and smoke pollution problem in the North."

The success of this meeting is evident by the billowing smoke in the background

That looks like clouds in the photo, not smoke. Mon Jam is up in the clouds. Beautiful location.

Yes beautiful clouds that obscure the trees behind her, then disappear in other camera angles.

Yingluck in Chang Mai.jpg

I can understand you want to defend her but try not to be so obviously deceptive, or are you really deceiving yourself?

Yes I have been to Mon Jam but I fail to see what that has to do with my post.

Obviously deceptive v. OCD. Perhaps your OCD clouds or distorts your perception and find negativity where there is none.

"On Thursday, she was scheduled to chair a meeting with the head of government offices on how to solve fog and smoke pollution problem in the North."

20 20 vision deserting you? Smoke? Try out of focus trees and clouds as she was visiting one of the Royal Projects and these tend to be on or around the hills in Chiang Mai.

Anything to get a political dig in, it's so sad. tuzki-bunny-emoticon-041.gif

some posters may not like it but she has the majority of Thailand on her side as will be shown in the elections (again) and a little local trouble down in amartland won't stop PTP winning (again)

now the Army have said they support elections (good for them) and the Chief said he didn't understand Dear Leader :

Gen Tanasak in his opening remarks admitted he had heard Mr Suthep's speeches at rallies but "didn't understand them".

The majority of Thailand? You probably meant 'the majority of Thais', but even that would be incorrect.

What is true though is that if with help of a criminal fugitive golf caddy Pheu Thai wins a majority of seats again the majority of Thais will loose again.

In your opinion, maybe.

PRETTY PATHETIC of everyone poor girl cant even go home without being beat down rolleyes.gif

It's not an appropriate time to do so.

She is the PM and political leader (nominally) after all and should be seen staying in control in the capital city.

She is Caretaker PM and there is more to Thailand than just Bangkok, in fact Thailand is quite a big bit more than Bangkok, or 200,000 Thai people or one Madman - might be worth while some of them recognising that.

In your opinion, maybe.

Why, when the numbers agree with you it's a fact, but when they don't, it's just an opinion?

Save your fingers, the answer is already well known.

PRETTY PATHETIC of everyone poor girl cant even go home without being beat down rolleyes.gif

She is the PM and political leader (nominally) after all and should be seen staying in control in the capital city.

Staying in control? Hello? Thailand is not a dictatorship (yet). There are multiple ministers who all have portfolios and a role to play in governing the nation. Khun Suthep will still be there when she returns to Bangkok. Staying in Bangkok serves no purpose since the protest groups do not want to talk unless there is an outright surrender of the electoral process. A PM does not sit at a desk, barking out orders to "retain control".

In case you didn't realize it, Thailand comprises many regions and the PM is PM for all of Thailand. It is appropriate for a PM to visit regions and to meet constituents particularly when an impasse is reached. The lives of tens of millions of Thais goes on, the country goes on, while a bunch of yahoos protest in Bangkok. Why shouldn't a PM visit a region in peace and where the people want to meet her? Thailand cannot, nor should it stop functioning because of a protest.

Edited by geriatrickid

20 20 vision deserting you? Smoke? Try out of focus trees and clouds as she was visiting one of the Royal Projects and these tend to be on or around the hills in Chiang Mai.

Anything to get a political dig in, it's so sad. tuzki-bunny-emoticon-041.gif

Your pathetic attempt to spin an inconsequential post belies the true purpose of your actions.

Staying in control? Hello? Thailand is not a dictatorship (yet). There are multiple ministers who all have portfolios and a role to play in governing the nation. Khun Suthep will still be there when she returns to Bangkok. Staying in Bangkok serves no purpose since the protest groups do not want to talk unless there is an outright surrender of the electoral process. A PM does not sit at a desk, barking out orders to "retain control".

In case you didn't realize it, Thailand comprises many regions and the PM is PM for all of Thailand. It is appropriate for a PM to visit regions and to meet constituents particularly when an impasse is reached. The lives of tens of millions of Thais goes on, the country goes on, while a bunch of yahoos protest in Bangkok. Why shouldn't a PM visit a region in peace and where the people want to meet her? Thailand cannot, nor should it stop functioning because of a protest.

A good idea with the masses of problems occurring over two and a half years, she should THEN have spent time in the provinces without 50 trips abroad doing a foreign ministers job, oh sorry defense ministers job oh sorry PMs job, persons capable of running ministerial work should be visiting abroad not her taking over most rolls. Being in charge means being at THE HELM carefully choosing capable people to run posts, sorry state of affairs, total neglect has led Thailand to this point.

That's the point. She isn't a poor girl. She is a very wealthy girl, who also happens to be the caretaker PM/DM of a country in turmoil.

She has once again demonstrated her ability to make leadership decisions - piss off home for a nice break and some adulation!

"Staying in control?"

-- 'staying'? That suggest she did ever

"Why shouldn't a PM visit a region in peace and where the people want to meet her? "

-- why shouldn't the PM visit regions not in peace and where people don't want to meet her?

"Thailand cannot, nor should it stop functioning because of a protest."

-- Thailand cannot nor should it stop functioning because of a caretaker government.

She does look good....

She's a lot easier on the eye than her brother.

That is very true.

Don't know which one is easier on your pocket, but in combination... ouch!

I see she is off again today, to Issan this time for 5 days.

This is nothing but pre election electioneering using tax payers money.

Parties will each be given a sum of money which they should use to campaign.

These trips are doing the PT campaigning outside this stipend and is in fact an abuse of the system.

She will be taking credit for everything good in every province and ignoring the cock ups.

I wonder if she will answer questions from the rice farmers as to why they haven't been paid ?

• Like 1

In a few pictures one can see roses covered with thin plastic given to lil sis by mountain people. Those people have never seen the material. It means they were given the flowers to give to the lass in front of the cameras.

The missunderstood fugitive hired Bell Pottinger again, a UK pr/marketing company, for "pushing" lil sis. The yuppies obviously didn't yet spend much time in Thailand. There'll be too much to learn for them first before they can be really effective.

I teach English to Thais, and have, for over seven years now... ALL levels, and mostly adults, and some teenagers...

As senior teacher for our facility, I'm often asked to evaluate a person's speaking level, as to what course would be appropriate, and which book would be suitable.

After watching the first 12 minutes of the interview

(I couldn't STAND to listen to a minute more), since her answers were evasive and just flat-out nonsensical...

If she were a student in for evaluation as to what level would be appropriate, I would instruct her to enroll in "Pre-Intermediate", and tell her that her worst habit was to say "must to..." and frequent basic grammar errors, like "policemens" (adding S to the already plural form), etc. etc. ad infinitum...

I'm amazed she hasn't had to take part in mandatory remedial English lessons, since she's been in the public eye, in English language interviews so often, but then again... maybe she's convinced that she's so clever, and her English is "velly velly good"; then maybe no one wants to be the one to tell her the truth, along with raw fact that almost NONE of her sentences actually make any sense at all!!! (And I'm pretty good at understanding Thainglish!!)

My favorite quote was when she said REPEATEDLY that her government had not sponsored the Amnesty Bill, which the interviewer was savvy enough to question... like... <deleted>??? You're not connected to the PTT???

Going to be interesting to see where this all ends... At the moment... chaos reigns...

Pawpcorn

I can't criticise her English as it's better than my Thai.

As posted, the problem is the content of what she says... or doesn't, or denies.