Pheu Thai to Suthep: 'Stop harassing PM Yingluck, family'

webfact

Nice to see Lt Sunisa landing on her feet, with this government spokesperson lark.

I think this is the same woman who claimed she paid her own expenses to write a book about Thaksin (while employed and being paid as an Army Lieutenant) called "Thaksin Where Are You" which alongside a transcript of former singer Arisaman speaking at a red shirt rally is perhaps the single easiest way to replicate what a steaming pile of diaorhea would look like in paper form.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/08/01/politics/politics_30043291.php

Nice work if you can get it, that's for sure. Almost as good as a former minister and Khunying who has alledgedly had her hand in the till the last 18 months for government PR and media departments while pretending to be focused on creating a life about Buddhism, and all the rest of the scumbags who hang around with the erstwhile Dubai based fugitive convict.

No, we would definitely not want to encourage nepotism, this administration is all about putting the right person in the right job on merit....it's never based on vindictive punishment for past actions, and massive rewards for being a spineless suck up.

Would make a wonderful classified ad though:

"Wanted. Spineless individuals with presentable face, no brain and a desire to profiteer from their countrymen/women for leading jobs in corrupt administration. Must be able to calculate 40%. Willing to travel to Dubai, Hong Kong or Montenegro a plus. Discretion and ability to tell lies with a straight face considered important. No fatties. Send resume and recent photo to Notapom Patmadog"

As the woman in the coffee house in Harry Met Sally said, "I'll have what she's having."

Did u notice by any chance this article is about Suthep and Yingluk?

Every chance they get - pick a story, bring up something you don't like about Thaksin/PTP/UDD whatever it's relevance and post away. And all the usual suspects fighting over each other to get their like in first - even those who evangelise about remaining on topic, you know who you are, rubi.

Nice to see Lt Sunisa landing on her feet, with this government spokesperson lark.

I think this is the same woman who claimed she paid her own expenses to write a book about Thaksin (while employed and being paid as an Army Lieutenant) called "Thaksin Where Are You" which alongside a transcript of former singer Arisaman speaking at a red shirt rally is perhaps the single easiest way to replicate what a steaming pile of diaorhea would look like in paper form.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/08/01/politics/politics_30043291.php

Nice work if you can get it, that's for sure. Almost as good as a former minister and Khunying who has alledgedly had her hand in the till the last 18 months for government PR and media departments while pretending to be focused on creating a life about Buddhism, and all the rest of the scumbags who hang around with the erstwhile Dubai based fugitive convict.

No, we would definitely not want to encourage nepotism, this administration is all about putting the right person in the right job on merit....it's never based on vindictive punishment for past actions, and massive rewards for being a spineless suck up.

Would make a wonderful classified ad though:

"Wanted. Spineless individuals with presentable face, no brain and a desire to profiteer from their countrymen/women for leading jobs in corrupt administration. Must be able to calculate 40%. Willing to travel to Dubai, Hong Kong or Montenegro a plus. Discretion and ability to tell lies with a straight face considered important. No fatties. Send resume and recent photo to Notapom Patmadog"

As the woman in the coffee house in Harry Met Sally said, "I'll have what she's having."

Did u notice by any chance this article is about Suthep and Yingluk?

Every chance they get - pick a story, bring up something you don't like about Thaksin/PTP/UDD whatever it's relevance and post away. And all the usual suspects fighting over each other to get their like in first - even those who evangelise about remaining on topic, you know who you are, rubi.

thanks for mentioning me, dear fabs, even if my member name was mis-spelled a wee bit.

Mind you, that mine ends with a "l" (L for Lima) instead of an "i" (I for Idaho) isn't too clear with most fonts and certainly not clear at all on small screens.

So you think calling into question the neutrality of the spokesperson who made these statements is irrelevant, when there is skant evidence to this point of time (at least that we are aware of) that threats were made against the child in question?

Why should anyone listen to the ramblings of a 2 baht wannabe mia noi? I'd sooner listen to the duck noodle lady Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The duck noodle lady probably has morals, a sense of decency and a much better class of friends and associates. thumbsup.gif

Why should anyone listen to the ramblings of a 2 baht wannabe mia noi? I'd sooner listen to the duck noodle lady Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The duck noodle lady probably has morals, a sense of decency and a much better class of friends and associates. thumbsup.gif

If the duck noodle lady can make Larb Baet or Gaeng Baet maybe she can work for Chalerm (ok this I admit now has nothing to do with the original post)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEg-SlEGiYk