Protesters storm Thai-Japanese sports stadium, force election staff evacuation

webfact

It's one thing to oppose the election, it's alright to boycott the election if you think that is the right way to go about it, but when these thugs start intimidating candidates and physically prevent the election process from going on then they have overstepped their rights.

Good on YS for not giving them what they are desperately seeking, a bloody confrontation that would be the excuse for the army to step in. After all, that is what this is all about. Suthep and Wimpy know that they have as much chance of winning the support of the mass of the population (yes, there really are people who live outside of BKK!) as I have of flying to the moon! Their only chance of grabbing power away from the people lies with the army and yet another coup.

Maybe Thailand will go down the Philippines route, where it is far from unheard of for scores of people to be killed prior to an election. Hopefully not.

Hope....

And the police don't do a dam_n thing about it. Cowards, nothing but dam_n cowards Thailand is now a lawless state.

You're wrong mate. I saw plenty of cops upholding the law today. They were stopping many motorcyclists without helmets.

They only work when they can extort money from people.

• Like 1

Ahaaaa.....

I said there was something afoot when the protesters pulled out yesterday....lol

Now we know why.

Open it somewhere else and it will happen there too.

Can't you lot take a hint?...... No elections before reform, especially with an obviously 'Thaksin tainted' Election Commission.

Ahaaaa Nibbles

get a grip you idiot

I read your comments on non political debates and you seem almost normal,

but mention Suthep and you lose it completely.

you sir are a dick hea........

• Like 1

How long will Thailand tolerate mob rule?

Well 'mob' is another word sometimes used to mean 'the Mafia' and Thaksin has tried to run the country as his personal business using his family and followers to rule with an iron fist, much like the Mafia and the Dons 'family'. So I would say since Thaksin came to and as long as he is in power 'mob rule' will be the norm here....

One more intelligence impeded farang cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifgiggle.gifcoffee1.gif Hi Ting tong

"So I would say since Thaksin came to and as long as he is in power 'mob rule' will be the norm here...." If a person is so dense as to believe there wasn't a ruling elite that was corrupt, robbed and pillaged the Thai people before Thaksin, there is not much there to reason with. As said before, Thaksin is #23 on richest list. He was clever enough to appeal to the neglected majority outside of Bangkok, and thus we have current turf war. Capitol needs to be moved.

Ahaaaa.....

I said there was something afoot when the protesters pulled out yesterday....lol

Now we know why.

Open it somewhere else and it will happen there too.

Can't you lot take a hint?...... No elections before reform, especially with an obviously 'Thaksin tainted' Election Commission.

In your dreams, a hand full of people like you will mot take away our right to vote.

"You will not take away our right to vote".....(And to collect the money!!)wink.png

Seems many of Thai Visa Farang members belong to the "Takky family" appreciation society.

Any mention of Suthep, and the PC screen drips vitriolas they all tap angrily away..

Serious question, has anyone compiled a list of ALL the Thaksin family connections there are in the Govt/Civil service/ in laws and the forces?whistling.gif