New attack on guards at STR rally site in Bangkok injures six

webfact

Red butcher boys, Thaksin thinks, reshirts act

And ladies and gentlemen. A very late entry for the most stupid post of the year!!clap2.gif

Almost Chalerm class!!thumbsup.gif

No, you won this price already, your posts cant be beaten...clap2.gif

6 people injured, and you talk B***** bah.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one thing that the Shinawatras know better than populism is the use of political violence and intimidation. In almost every case, opposition to them or their government has led to violent repercussions, grenades launched at the PAD and multi-colours, pop-up and run shootings, fire bombings, blood-pouring. A few RPGs at a temple, fuel tanks, and a hotel kept the people of BKk on edge. And if you are brave enough to stand up and make your voice heard, don't be surprised if your home and family is targeted.

Rice farmers threatening to block roads should remember what happened to the homes of southern rubber farmers who did the same.

Can you remind us of how many assassination attempts there were on Thaksin?

Certainly not enough successful attempts. In fact, I am yet to hear of ANY attempts I consider genuine, with persons being arrested and charged. Instead I hear Thaksin's weak attempt at garnering sympathy with false claims and rumours, gladly believed by idiots.

BTW you don't wish to rebut my statement, preferring to change the subject into fantasyland?