8 Indian tourists hurt by BTS escalator fall

webfact

This would not have happened if they had balloons to keep them upright.

Just love this clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

No ballons - instability - fall down escalator -injuries

Have balloons - stability but get a beating from BTS guards a la "the balloon man of phrom phong"- injuries

A tricky one to call

I know it's entertaining to have a quiet chortle at the minor mishaps of foreigners, but it is a timely reminder of the specific hazards of escalators.

This station, as an Airport Express interchange, probably suffers more than most from passengers with luggage.

the escalator is quite a long one, so it's prudent to be aware of the location of the emergency stops, and to be prepared to use them when someone else suffers such a mishap, for the benefit of others.

SC

Perhaps their plight was due to cowboy maintainance or they had over indulged as many here will have done .

Apologise for that slur at once. My maintenance is of the first order.

SC

Kwite korrekt my spillchucker seams too bee bwoken,

I think the Absolut fluid embibed 'pon Nude ears Eve has clouded by judgement.

I awoke feeling Aweful and my singlet turned ochre,I thought thugsobrown had converted me overnoght ,fortunately was only regurgitated Massaman

I thank you for your Dilly Gentsclap2.gif

• Like 1

Sounds like they were attacked more like.

Please do not try to create civil disorder, nor spread rumours.

There is no evidence of an attack, and no witness statements from anyone that is contrary to the explanation given. This station is frequented by thousands of users everyday, none of whom has stated an attack occurred.

If it "sounds" like an attack to you, then you need to deal with your own personal fears.

You really are out of touch, Just his expression because of the event. Sure the poster didn't mean Attacked as in big mob violence.

You accused me of a cheap shot not long ago. Kettle bla comes to mind.

Maybe you have the protesters on the brain too much.wink.png

Disputing the false claim that it was more like an attack is hardly being "out of touch".

There is no need to attempt the spread of false rumours. Aside from it being childish, it is downright irresponsible.

We get it. Some of you hate the Thais and don't like the country. Just say that and stop trying to paint everything in a negative hue.