I got a bar girl gf

Hey its your life, live it as you wish and with whom you wish, if your happy grab the ball and run, Do not end up as one of the miserable posters on TV, that hate everything about their life in the LOS.

Life is to short to waste it by insisting that someone that found happiness in Thailand, (is in fact not happy) and can not find such a fulfilling life here. How dare they imply that they are happy, when they are more miserable than me!

When you find happiness do not question it, accept it, good luck!

Cheers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"and me and her jumped in the river and washed each others hair, then we swam upstream"

Nearly cried when I read that!

Don't remember which film it reminds me of.

The only thing I want to ask the OP.....where you dressed or naked?

If naked....can I have some pictures of her?biggrin.png

Quote but she chose the perfect guy to go with, her mum and dad loves me sooo much? the dads talking to her again, I am a crazy country boy, who can sleep any where u put me and will eat anything u put in my mouth unquote

Let me guess why mum and dad loves u so much hmmmm may be you look like Brett Pit or they are thinking that they have now a Farang cow to milk

But still wish you good luck enjoy as much as you can

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I think you should marry her as soon as possible, then build a big house up in Isaan where you can both live. don't forget she will need a car to get around also.

Perhaps when you finish school you should become a vet, will save you a fortune.

Bar girl,,lol.

"and me and her jumped in the river and washed each others hair, then we swam upstream"

its funny you ask that we were fully clothed, I tried to take my shirt off but she said "r u crazy farang this is a public place"

but she ended up letting me, we were crawling up the river hugging each other in deep pools of water, a small boy came with us, he was so sweet, he wouldnt leave my side

--------

this story has a very sad ending, im in a hotel now alone, watching all her mis calls to me, im hoping she will call me again, but I wont answer

Hey its your life, live it as you wish and with whom you wish, if your happy grab the ball and run, Do not end up as one of the miserable posters on TV, that hate everything about their life in the LOS.

Life is to short to waste it by insisting that someone that found happiness in Thailand, (is in fact not happy) and can not find such a fulfilling life here. How dare they imply that they are happy, when they are more miserable than me!

When you find happiness do not question it, accept it, good luck!

Cheers

Khun Kikoman, the honourable chairman of MTTT! (Mote Thai Than Thai)

We don't all live in a village called "Nirvana", but that don't necessarily make us bitter and twisted!

But after being here for a while, you realise that there are good and bad things happening in our new country!

As for the OP coming here and sharing with the world on a public forum, that he is shagging a hooker with 3 Thai husbands behind her and wonder how many farangs before the OP, he is getting exactly what he deserves from the posters here!!

Time for another beer!!post-137512-0-44488400-1388840715_thumb.

• Like 1

its funny you ask that we were fully clothed, I tried to take my shirt off but she said "r u crazy farang this is a public place"

but she ended up letting me, we were crawling up the river hugging each other in deep pools of water, a small boy came with us, he was so sweet, he wouldnt leave my side

--------

this story has a very sad ending, im in a hotel now alone, watching all her mis calls to me, im hoping she will call me again, but I wont answer

You should write a book.

williamta20012, on 04 Jan 2014 - 19:35, said:
Costas2008, on 04 Jan 2014 - 18:53, said:

--------

Ahhhhhhhhh.............bring me the tissues.......can't stop crying now.

--------

Why are you watching her missed calls and not answering?What has happened to your wonderful romance?

.--------

Isn't agaist the law to check in to a hotel alone when you are 12 years old??passifier.gif.pagespeed.ce.4LsapYv4zC.gipassifier.gif.pagespeed.ce.4LsapYv4zC.gi

Never mind, please come back to visit us soon again with another story from your clearly interesting life!!

--------

Why are you watching her missed calls and not answering?What has happened to your wonderful romance?

before u tell u I have to explain a few things

she is a bar girl and we r just friends, she was never my gf but every thing else is true

she calls me husband number 10 lol,

so what happened was this

I aways said to her, "I wont take away your freedom, I know u love being a paid butterfly, I dont care if u fly around lol and im really glad I could help ur family get back together"

BUT something really magic happened to us, and when she cried I know it was cause she had 3 really crap marriages, ( u have to see the wedding photos to really understand)

so she we r bonding really strongly and so of course she starts to push me away, she keeps keeps saying, u go to bangkok im going to chiang mai

I said ... "reallllly???? if thats what u want... I pretend to cry" in a joking way, but I am actually really sad.

so I agree to part ways and she pretends to not care

I cant remember exactly what we talk about next but she hints that I should come to chiang mai with her

I say "off course I will u silly idiot" we both fall into each others arms again, and she says "we r always together, me and u lol"

we get on the bus together, im still a little cut she tried to push me away, so any way I start reading her messages on her phone, she tries to stop me, I say "dont worry I dont care, I know u r a butterfly" I wonder why she would care ....

so I read them, and my heart is sliced into to halves, she calls every one "her husband" she knows ill be hurt

I try to see it from her eyes, I know I shouldn't care, but that magic moment we had and the fact that she useses the same English to all the 3 other farang just make pushes me into a black hole

but there is some thing she doesn't know about me too, im really not normal, I wont chase any one, and ill do the most craziest stuff some times

I waits till the bus stops in the middle of no where, a thai rural area, turns to her and tells her I love her

and her eyes turn in to round moon shaped shocked eye "where???? where u go?????" I step off in to the darkness, the whole bus Is like what the XXXX is going on....

she will feel the sadness that her other boyfriends feel, now ill help her

im just watch all the messages and watching all the mis calls, it is so so so sad

Edited by metisdead
Profanity

before u tell u I have to explain a few things

she is a bar girl and we r just friends, she was never my gf but every thing else is true

she calls me husband number 10 lol,

so what happened was this

I aways said to her, "I wont take away your freedom, I know u love being a paid butterfly, I dont care if u fly around lol and im really glad I could help ur family get back together"

BUT something really magic happened to us, and when she cried I know it was cause she had 3 really crap marriages, ( u have to see the wedding photos to really understand)

so she we r bonding really strongly and so of course she starts to push me away, she keeps keeps saying, u go to bangkok im going to chiang mai

I said ... "reallllly???? if thats what u want... I pretend to cry" in a joking way, but I am actually really sad.

so I agree to part ways and she pretends to not care

I cant remember exactly what we talk about next but she hints that I should come to chiang mai with her

I say "off course I will u silly idiot" we both fall into each others arms again, and she says "we r always together, me and u lol"

we get on the bus together, im still a little cut she tried to push me away, so any way I start reading her messages on her phone, she tries to stop me, I say "dont worry I dont care, I know u r a butterfly" I wonder why she would care ....

so I read them, and my heart is sliced into to halves, she calls every one "her husband" she knows ill be hurt

I try to see it from her eyes, I know I shouldn't care, but that magic moment we had and the fact that she useses the same English to all the 3 other farang just make pushes me into a black hole

but there is some thing she doesn't know about me too, im really not normal, I wont chase any one, and ill do the most craziest stuff some times

I waits till the bus stops in the middle of no where, a thai rural area, turns to her and tells her I love her

and her eyes turn in to round moon shaped shocked eye "where???? where u go?????" I step off in to the darkness, the whole bus Is like what the XXXX is going on....

she will feel the sadness that her other boyfriends feel, now ill help her

im just watch all the messages and watching all the mis calls, it is so so so sad

Sounds like an awful lot of drama to me.

The question is why you enjoy it so much?

Was it your Japanese GF that has made you like this?

Edited by metisdead

Sounds like a cut from "Pretty Woman"

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

Only 94 posts so your a newbie ,you do realise that soon you are going to have to change your name when you want to start posting about the Chinese/Thai buisness woman that you married?

Obviously some are more happy with their lot here than you are...and don't have to post drivel about neighbours bringing Christmas gifts......Hahahahaha....