Protest leader Suthep rejects compromise, negotiation

webfact

You could write a dictionary on the invective aimed at Suthep on this site.

The truth of the matter is that this little man who was written off by so many has done so much positive for Thailand already.

Still the insults fly.

And the awards come

When there is a bronze statue of the man who rid Thailand of corruption and condemned the corrupt to pergatory in Dubai we will all be eternally grateful to the silver haired kamnan from the south

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You could write a dictionary on the invective aimed at Suthep on this site. The truth of the matter is that this little man who was written off by so many has done so much positive for Thailand already. Still the insults fly. And the awards come When there is a bronze statue of the man who rid Thailand of corruption and condemned the corrupt to pergatory in Dubai we will all be eternally grateful to the silver haired kamnan from the south Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Pass the bucket ...

• Like 1

Hi Jonmarleesco - I certainly did not say or imply the red-shirts are "completely devoid of culpability." I'm just suggesting that Suthep's background does not suggest he will be the savior of Thailand. I have no answer for the endemic corruption in Thai society - better education maybe?

Most of these corrupt politicians come from wealthy families - they have the best education money can buy. Start with better morality rather than education. Followers just follow their leaders. Some role models we have eh?

He has no reason to negotiate or compromise.

It's not Suthep that's in the corner, and if you believe that, you are confused.

He has momentum and support.

Let it play out. He may just end up achieving his goals...and that would be good for Thailand.

So you really think Suthep achieving his goal would be good for Thailand.

You might have some supporters in farang world hanging around here , But you wont find any supporter in the Foreigners investing in Thailand.

• Like 1

Suthep biography . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suthep_Thaugsuban

Deputy PM under the UNELECTED Abhisit government.

WikiLeaks US Embassy cables showed many in his own party long complained about his corrupt and unethical behavior.

Dodgy dealings with land title deeds in Phuket, leading to the dissolution of parliament.

Outstanding murder charges as a result of his direct orders to soldiers causing death and injury to red-shirt protestors in 2010.

And this is the guy who will get rid of corruption in Thailand? I don't think so.

So you don't know how parliaments elect PMs?

You could write a dictionary on the invective aimed at Suthep on this site. The truth of the matter is that this little man who was written off by so many has done so much positive for Thailand already. Still the insults fly. And the awards come When there is a bronze statue of the man who rid Thailand of corruption and condemned the corrupt to pergatory in Dubai we will all be eternally grateful to the silver haired kamnan from the south Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Pass the bucket ...

I believe Suthep uses plastic bags for his donations.

Pass the bucket ...

I believe Suthep uses plastic bags for his donations.

Good then I can go throw up in them. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

The man is nothing more than a thug. He revels in the attention and loves nothing more than the sound of his own voice, expecially amplified. On numerous occasions his rhetoric has bordered on the insane. He has had to be dragged from the stage by his family when he has become incoherent and frothing at the mouth. Before he can rid Thailand of corruption he'd better tidy his own house and face down the allegations of illegal land appropriation and other allegations of corruption that have been levelled at him. Or is it only Thaksin that has to face the music?

• Like 1

Wow...Happy Hour started early!

Suthep is all in, no negotiation his was only. He could hand Yingluck a list of all the things he wants changed and even if she

agreed it would not be enough. He wants to lead the country. No election, straight up dictatorship with a personally hand picked

council to help him squeeze as much as possible from the public coffers, just like Thaksin. Peas in a pod as far as I am concerned. coffee1.gif