Where you post from.

Scottythai

Yea yea I am sure this has been done a bucket load of times but my ability with the search button is limited.

Here are my questions. How many posters live in LOS? How many used to live here and went to another location and still post on TV? Lastly how many people here are Thai? For me I live in Thailand for a month then off to work for a month. So I would say I am a part timer who has been there for 6 years. I guess I miss some of the things that happen and never get bored or upset with things because I try to enjoy every moment I am in Thailand. I fly members of my family out every year and show them around. Much nicer than getting on a plane and flying back to Canada. Picture of a rig I used to work on below.

post-145084-0-19827900-1389953284_thumb.

I got the impression most posters post from their Ridiculously expensive cellphone that does everything including make bread - with the TV Smartphone App. whistling.gif

Haha you have been here too long! I can tell where has become (same same) What. Where are you posting from not what are you posting on! Aww yea!

Posting from Australia were the wife lives now.

I rarely post when I'm in Thailand usually because I only use the net to pay bills when I'm there and the village internet is powered by a hampster on a lazy day.

Reminds me it's time to book us tickets, we miss the place.

• Like 2

As I have nothing to hide.......I live in a small village near Khon Kaen, where I post from.....my real name is Costas and I am Greek.

Also forgot to tell you.......I am very "hansum".....at least that's what my wife keeps telling me.

Edited by Costas2008

I got the impression most posters post from their Ridiculously expensive cellphone that does everything including make bread - with the TV Smartphone App. whistling.gif

Haha you have been here too long! I can tell where has become (same same) What. Where are you posting from not what are you posting on! Aww yea!

OK, guilty. I'm posting on my 3 year old Acer Laptop (that keeps cooking itself and needs A/C more than I do) from my private office in my house secreted away in a quieter part of Jomtien. Been here over 3 years now, go back to NZ once a year for 10 or 14 days....and that's long enough. Have also brought family over - son comes in a few days.

Retired young and wealthy and the thought of work drives me to insanity. Play golf, got a family life, have the odd drink, do a bit of consultancy just to keep my hand in, fiddle my taxes (nearly a full time occupation, but it's FUN!!), and generally have a bloody good life. smile.png

Ahh nice enjoy the son coming to visit man. Play any good courses out that way? I like a few but not so much the ones in town. I prefer Khao Keow, Greenwood and Lam Cheabang

posting from home in Australia ,at the moment,have done the living in Thailand bit, sold our house in huahin end of the 90,s, still got a small farm near Leong nok tha, but lately my fishing shack in Vietnam is more appealing, in the process of selling up here in Australia , heading for the costas or Portugal,have too many family in isaan to not visit at least once a year, will still keep posting where ever I amwai.gif

Money always gets in the way of dreams .

I don't post when I am in Thailand , rather I am enjoying the small fruits of my labour , I am lucky to have a like-minded wife who actually does most of the hard work in Thailand to make our future together a reality.

I am very jealous to the fact that she gets the opportunity to frequent Thailand more than I , but it is just a compromise until the fruit grows larger.

I suppose now you would call her a part-timer in LOS now as the time she is not working in her homeland she is helping our business to prosper here.

We are currently in transit , I call it .

Australia is where I spend too much time now .

Goompa

My ISP provider location says Bangkok but I'm actually in a far-flung undisclosed location so that every Tom, Dick, & Harry won't know where I am.

I downloaded this thing about ISP, suddenly my google came from Pakistan..........w00t.gif

My ISP provider location says Bangkok but I'm actually in a far-flung undisclosed location so that every Tom, Dick, & Harry won't know where I am.

Isp can be changed in a press of a button.

I respect your privacy but I don't think either Tom, Dick or Harry are really fussed all that much.

• Like 1

I am feeling a bit cheeky this evening so this is where I post from here in Chiang Rai.

sunset%2520%2520003.jpg

He's lying, this is his neighbors house.wink.png

Actually it belongs to a cute Thai girl I have known for the last 16 years.tongue.png wink.png

Quit possible my dream house. Great house.. oh i post from Bangkok.

• Like 1

I am feeling a bit cheeky this evening so this is where I post from here in Chiang Rai.

sunset%2520%2520003.jpg

Your posting from a boat............thumbsup.gif

NO....from the workers shed on the other side of the sewage treatment plant.

Just kidden Villagefarang........nice!!!!!

• Like 1