Golf clubs & bag.

timbus8

I have found though that at most courses the rental clubs are of dubious quality at best and good luck if you're a lefty.

Another thing as well…. the club rental fee is as much if not more than the green fees.

Thank you. I did not think it would be that easy.

Au contraire, there are dozens of golf retail shops around town. Lots at the main driving ranges, a row of shops opposite Lanna Golf course, and at all the major malls . I haven't analysed prices much, but at a glimpse its a lot more expensive than in UK or USA in general. If you plan to come to CM regularly, it pays to keep a set here if possible what with the extortionate prices charged by most carriers these days and the hassle of lugging 15kg around.

• Like 1

Not sure if it will help you but when I first came out here, the cost of clubs back and forth by air was about the same as another flight ticket. Looked at cargo, shipping etc but no better.

Then I found that if I could consolidate all my luggage (dont need much!) in my partners hold baggage, we could bring two halfsets in a golf flight bag (taking care to avoid excess baggage on all flights-some are different weight allowance), then we could, bring the clubs as my hold baggage. Worked a charm. Clubs carried free, and wheels on golf flight bag so fairly easy at airports.

If you are unfamiliar with the courses here and would like a heads up, just pm me.

Enjoy your golf here, whatever.

Thank you. I did not think it would be that easy.

Au contraire, there are dozens of golf retail shops around town. Lots at the main driving ranges, a row of shops opposite Lanna Golf course, and at all the major malls . I haven't analysed prices much, but at a glimpse its a lot more expensive than in UK or USA in general. If you plan to come to CM regularly, it pays to keep a set here if possible what with the extortionate prices charged by most carriers these days and the hassle of lugging 15kg around.

Classed as luxury items mate, so they know they can charge as much as they want. They know we'll buckle and splash out :)