NSPTR threatens to abduct Yingluck, Chalerm and Adul

webfact

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well now with the reported shooting of the Red leader Kwanchai who is so close to Thaksin this needs to be taken seriously.

It's been prudent of the government to keep the prime minister sheltered since the January 13th actions began. The police chief is well positioned to be more than reasonably secure.

It's the civilian leaders of the government who need the be secured and most guarded and protected.

An insurrection is in fact an insurrection, not to be taken lightly or denied as being an insurrection driven by insurrectionists.

One has to ask - what and who's next?

im concerned it ups the anti now, start shooting at leaders outside their house ... well it dosnt bode well.

Not a few high placed on both sides will be taking this as a hint its just ratcheted up a level.

Not good, not good at all dry.png

• Like 1

Protest my dear Sir as much as you like , but abduction of any person would then place your protest on another level , that will immediately activate the military ,you need to realize that your leader Suthep said peaceful protests, unfortunately not everyone has heard that call , from either side, you are skating on thin ice.bah.gif

• Like 2

Mr Nitithorn Lumlua, advisor to the Network of Students and People for Thailand’s Reform, told protesters at Chamaimaruchet bridge, that his protesters would march on the streets in Bangkok every day from now on for a couple of days after which they would try to capture the prime minister, Chalerm and the national police chief

Lets hope Khun Nitithorn is a man of action not words and volunteers to be first through the door.........

Oh Duh...Nitihorn want to lodge a petition to scrap the emergency decree, yet in the same breath wants to abduct the PM...talk about dumb and dumber...where do these idiots come from? Oh yeah amazing Thailand. Were Thai's absent when God was gifting out brains?

Don't forget that they are the "elite" from Bangkok.

post-176122-0-15786200-1390368775_thumb.

• Like 1

Die-hard activists declare bolder retaliation against govt
By Digital Content

13903740092238-640x390x2.jpg

BANGKOK, Jan 22 - A hardcore anti-government group today challenged the caretaker government's use of the Emergency Decree and vowed to take three leading state officials including the caretaker prime minister captive.

The Network of Students and People for Reform of Thailand (NSPRT) announced that they would switch from seizing state offices to arresting caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, caretaker Labour Minister Chalerm Yubamrung in his latest capacity as director of the Centre for the Administration of Peace, and National Police chief Adul Saengsingkaew.

Two NSPRT core leaders, Nitithorn Lamlua and Uthai Yodmanee, led protesters from their rally site near Government House to the National Police Bureau headquarters this morning and demanded Pol Gen Adul show up before them within an hour.

They tore down the word "National" from the official sign of the National Police Bureau, saying it has not been a police bureau of the nation and has never genuinely served the Thai people.

The protesters then demolished the entire sign and painted it with a new wording "NSPRT" after Pol Gen Adul failed to meet with them. They also called for Pol Gen Adul's resignation. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-01-22

Die-hard activists declare bolder retaliation against govt

By Digital Content

13903740092238-640x390x2.jpg

BANGKOK, Jan 22 - A hardcore anti-government group today challenged the caretaker government's use of the Emergency Decree and vowed to take three leading state officials including the caretaker prime minister captive.

The Network of Students and People for Reform of Thailand (NSPRT) announced that they would switch from seizing state offices to arresting caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, caretaker Labour Minister Chalerm Yubamrung in his latest capacity as director of the Centre for the Administration of Peace, and National Police chief Adul Saengsingkaew.

Two NSPRT core leaders, Nitithorn Lamlua and Uthai Yodmanee, led protesters from their rally site near Government House to the National Police Bureau headquarters this morning and demanded Pol Gen Adul show up before them within an hour.

They tore down the word "National" from the official sign of the National Police Bureau, saying it has not been a police bureau of the nation and has never genuinely served the Thai people.

The protesters then demolished the entire sign and painted it with a new wording "NSPRT" after Pol Gen Adul failed to meet with them. They also called for Pol Gen Adul's resignation. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg

-- TNA 2014-01-22

They did it because they say that the police do not deserve the tittle of "Royal Thai Police National..."!

• Like 1

Now all of you tell me, if any of your countries would happen something like this: what would be the outcome? Would protesters be considered peaceful?

What happens in our country is not relevant because we are not in our country. This is why I live here because it is not the same. Somethings are better some thing are not but on balance Thailand is the best choice for me.

Now all of you tell me, if any of your countries would happen something like this: what would be the outcome? Would protesters be considered peaceful?

It's not all protesters and I doubt it's more than a small fraction. They're wrong but they don't represent the majority of the anti government protesters.

In any civilized country in the world, openly stating you plan to kidnap the leader of a country would have you swarmed with cops and looking at what you can see of the world through cell bars almost immediately.

But TiT.

They said "arrest," not "kidnap."

It's not all protesters and I doubt it's more than a small fraction. They're wrong but they don't represent the majority of the anti government protesters.

To avoid misunderstanding, of course I was referring to those group, not to all protesters.

But the violent group have to be stopped in any case. And this is not the first episode.

Listening to yesterday's Suthep speech, he obviously forgot to mention every violent occurrence that happened during the protest...

In European countries, the government do not go against a ruling of the constitution court!

• Like 1

In European countries, the government do not go against a ruling of the constitution court!

LOL, so it's ok, let the violent groups kill and rape, because of that.

Protestors are followers of a ranting demagogue and his enforcers, the Network of Students and People for Reform of Thailand (NSPRT) not to mention their political tool wing the Democrat party.

You're known by and judged by the company you keep. If you just came out because you love a parade and a mindless day to join your friends for a 'make Thailand better day' by blowing a whistle while the movement is busy at illegal acts then you will have to learn life's lessons the hard way. Guilty by association, guilty with the rest.

• Like 1

In any civilized country in the world, openly stating you plan to kidnap the leader of a country would have you swarmed with cops and looking at what you can see of the world through cell bars almost immediately.

But TiT.

They are not a legal law enforcement agency, so despite your semantics, it would be unlawfully holding someone against their will, which is considered KIDNAPPING in most civilized countries.

No, Thailand's Criminal Procedure Code sections 79-84 covers citizens' arrests, and there is an annexed schedule of the offenses in respect of which a private citizen may make an arrest without a warrant. I am, however, not a Thai criminal attorney, so I cannot comment on whether the actions of Khun Yingluck, Chalerm, or Adul would qualify as such offenses. Determining the validity of a citizens' arrest would probably fall under the jurisdiction of the Criminal Court.

Edited by haroldc

But TiT.

They are not a legal law enforcement agency, so despite your semantics, it would be unlawfully holding someone against their will, which is considered KIDNAPPING in most civilized countries.

No, Thailand's Criminal Procedure Code sections 79-84 covers citizens' arrests, and there is an annexed schedule of the offenses in respect of which a private citizen may make an arrest without a warrant. I am, however, not a Thai criminal attorney, so I cannot comment on whether the actions of Khun Yingluck, Chalerm, or Adul would qualify as such offenses. Determining the validity of a citizens' arrest would probably fall under the jurisdiction of the Criminal Court.

Perhaps a ThaiVisa member who is a Suthep supporter and a Thai citizen can try making such a citizen's arrest and report back to the forum on how it all went.. .assuming they have wireless internet in Klong Prem...

Protestors are followers of a ranting demagogue and his enforcers, the Network of Students and People for Reform of Thailand (NSPRT) not to mention their political tool wing the Democrat party.

You're known by and judged by the company you keep. If you just came out because you love a parade and a mindless day to join your friends for a 'make Thailand better day' by blowing a whistle while the movement is busy at illegal acts then you will have to learn life's lessons the hard way. Guilty by association, guilty with the rest.

So it is better to get shafted by an oligarchy called the PTP huh? 2010 was more peaceful?

"Perhaps a ThaiVisa member who is a Suthep supporter and a Thai citizen can try making such a citizen's arrest and report back to the forum on how it all went.. .assuming they have wireless internet in Klong Prem..."

Actually, there is no requirement that the arresting person be a Thai citizen. The Code uses the word "rasadorn," which means "private person" as opposed to a governmental official.