Finishing school for Thai ladies

Lockheed

I'm curious to know how long it took you to come up with the offensive title

Thats fine but rather than waste a line, tell me why it's offensive and suggest a way to improve for next time,

The first line of your post "I’m curious to know where some Thai girls learn their tricks" combined with the title gives the clear implication that a "finishing school" for (all) Thai women consists of an establishment entirely devoted to educating whores how to fleece vulnerable men. You're a troll.

Is it not an educational entity with the parent institution being Nana University ?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By talking and asking their fellow village mate how and what they did, often right in front of the ferang thats with her, being paraded around like a trophy,who doesnt speak thai and has no clue !

Absolutely correct. It is by word of mouth from neighbor to neighbor. Almost all Thai ladies have been to at least one wedding where a farang was involved. Stories abound of huge sinsod payments, houses, Mini-coupers, etc...given away freely (even before the wedding). The Thai men just laugh at the stupidity...and the ladies make their stories bigger and bigger. Usually there is an older, fat lady with the big laugh who smiles at you and then asks your cute new bride to be how much money she will be hauling in. Learn some thai and sit around on the front porch of a neighbor.

My gal has three or four nieces trying to get bills paid by a new farang boyfriend (internet traps). They do not speak english and they all have kids and boyfriends....some have husbands.

They keep asking why I stay so long....they are afraid they might end up with somebody like me who just moves in and stays....lol.

• Like 1

Here is another way that I found, The Thai lady who is mature, who is well educated, internet savvy, she charges 15-20k to "get a ferang husband" she posts the girls picture on various internet sites, then when the ferang men come along, she vets them, then sits the girl in front of the webcam, and the guy thinks they are chatting away with the girl, in reality they are chatting with the old lady at the keyboard.

The old lady translates and keeps the girl informed, the whole thing is then doubling as an English lesson. She teaches the girl ALL she needs to know and how to behave etc. And trains her etc.

When the guy visits for real, he sees her at the old ladies house and the older lady becomes the aunty and chaperoen, whilst all this has been going on the girl is actually living with the "aunty" who has about 3 or 4 girls she is touting on the internet. If the girl succeeds to marry the ferang the aunty then gets a "bonus".

These girls are not bar girls, they are not hookers, just normal average girls from towns and villages that coukd not do it on there own but want a ferang husband for a better way if life.

You could say its a type of "marriage agency".

Comments ?

• Like 2

Here is another way that I found, The Thai lady who is mature, who is well educated, internet savvy, she charges 15-20k to "get a ferang husband" she posts the girls picture on various internet sites, then when the ferang men come along, she vets them, then sits the girl in front of the webcam, and the guy thinks they are chatting away with the girl, in reality they are chatting with the old lady at the keyboard.

The old lady translates and keeps the girl informed, the whole thing is then doubling as an English lesson. She teaches the girl ALL she needs to know and how to behave etc. And trains her etc.

When the guy visits for real, he sees her at the old ladies house and the older lady becomes the aunty and chaperoen, whilst all this has been going on the girl is actually living with the "aunty" who has about 3 or 4 girls she is touting on the internet. If the girl succeeds to marry the ferang the aunty then gets a "bonus".

These girls are not bar girls, they are not hookers, just normal average girls from towns and villages that coukd not do it on there own but want a ferang husband for a better way if life.

Comments ?

Yes I have also heard of this marriage broker type of arrangements being done by older "Auntie" types who coach the girls.

I guess the Internet has opened all sorts of opportunities for village girls in finding thier very own Farang ATM and its just another thing for the unwary and unexperienced Farang to watch out for.

Its a veritable mine field out thier guys so tread very carefully. ....556

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I’m curious to know where some Thai girls learn their tricks

Tricks - HUGE set of categories of behaviors. Some - as few as one. What category of tricks do you have in mind? The conversation migrated to Bar Girl tricks so do you want to know about Bar Girl tricks? - or more general girl tricks. Do you have a specific subset of girls you want to know about or just one specific girl? We need some definition and clarity in the question and maybe just maybe there will be an answer, if an answer, and not just talk, is what the question is about. Nothing wrong with talk, y'understand, it's certainly more common than answers. Prima face evidence right here.

Now that's offensive lol .....

I'm curious to know how long it took you to come up with the offensive title

Thats fine but rather than waste a line, tell me why it's offensive and suggest a way to improve for next time,

The first line of your post "Im curious to know where some Thai girls learn their tricks" combined with the title gives the clear implication that a "finishing school" for (all) Thai women consists of an establishment entirely devoted to educating whores how to fleece vulnerable men. You're a troll.

its good for discussion. How many of us have seen sweet girls turn to nasty witches.......................lol.

ps. why was my plumbers topic closed and this one hasnt been....................lol.

But what's it got to do with all Thai women or finishing schools which some of the top old girls schools here could be described as. None of which the girls that the OP is referring to would ever get anywhere near ?

Maybe the thread should be called 'Where do some Thai women learn to con guliable old fools who think with their dick'.

Just get over your fears, stop running away on your bike and try it for yourself.

If it wouldn't be fun ThaiVisa would be empty!

Yeah good point, what sort of guy comes to Thailand and just cycles around and doesn't meet any woman?. ...I mean what sort of holiday is that anyway?

He may as well have brought his mother with him....555

Get a life and enjoy your trip you only live once.

Well, as far as I know they have behaved like this since the Vietnam days. I was in the old ( really Wild West then) Soi Cowboy. in the very early 70 ties.

Any way, gentlemen, BEWARE when they start taking over your house little by little, first by bringing in a kid brother,then a sickly

mother and before you know the whole family from Isan is living in your house. And I have seen a case, where, as the guy only paid for the house, but ofcourse was not the owner ( a contract he could not read- the <deleted>), the family was in, and he was on the street.

• Like 1

They read Thai Visa,.. find the Achilles heel and go for it!

Seriously,... they learn from each other.

About 10 years ago I met a great Thai girl from BKK who was working in an Internet Cafe and she was telling me how all the bar girls would come in there and share notes and find out what the latest killer routines and money extracting emails were and then play the field.

She said it was common for many of them to have 5 to 10 "Johns" on the hook at any one time and just played the law of averages!

Edited by falangadang

Tricks?

I think it is the psychology behind what triggers in a person's brain that makes one smile, cry, laugh, shout, and what makes a person feel good, bad, accepted, rejected, etc. and etc.

It is the difference between having your dog smile at you, as you arrive home; as compared to an armed battle foe smile at you, as they approach you... knowing that you have no more bullets.

The psychology here does not conform to any other country in the wide world.

Good luck interpreting how they react to you, and the ramifications or good it may portend.

Comments ?

Very true, Charley. However, not an internet-based idea. In days of old, when knights were bold, letters were invented--pun intended. Same scenario, older more experienced English-speaking mentor, coaches younger attractive girl in a falang snail-mail/snap-shot relationship.

I counseled an old friend of mine after receiving a letter from his 'true love.' He received a letter addressed to him, but containing someone else's name and story line. Apparently the young thing had more than one 'boyfriend' for whom the mentor wrote letters--and put the wrong letter in my friend's envelope--the saving grace, if any, would be the shared broken-heart with the recipient of the other 'wrong' letter.

Unfair to stereotype

Seriously?

If the shoe fits wear it.

I think there is more than enough evidence around to stereotype the average Thai girl. ...bar girls in particular.

Its like they all read from the same standard script with only minor variations.

Comments ?

Very true, Charley. However, not an internet-based idea. In days of old, when knights were bold, letters were invented--pun intended. Same scenario, older more experienced English-speaking mentor, coaches younger attractive girl in a falang snail-mail/snap-shot relationship.

I counseled an old friend of mine after receiving a letter from his 'true love.' He received a letter addressed to him, but containing someone else's name and story line. Apparently the young thing had more than one 'boyfriend' for whom the mentor wrote letters--and put the wrong letter in my friend's envelope--the saving grace, if any, would be the shared broken-heart with the recipient of the other 'wrong' letter.

This sort of thing happens every where, just different versions of it.

I remember listening to national talk back radio a few years back and the topic was internet dating. This guy rang up and said he used to chat the girls up online for his mate who was hopeless in front of a computer but was gifted in when it came to closing the deal. The guy doing the chatting online was married so he wasn't straying, just having a bit of fun and helping out the mate. Well the switchboard lit up and a it seemed like a nation of girls were absolutely disgusted with these guys and there antics.

So you really never know who you are chatting too on-line. These people that chat to the girls every night for a year, might be shocked about who they are really speaking too.

One of my female friends was a moderator of a chat forum and one day we were chatting via the keyboard and she had six separate conversations going at that time so the average keyboard competent girl would have maybe the same amount of conversations going, whereas most guys would struggle with one.

Tricks - HUGE set of categories of behaviors. Some - as few as one. What category of tricks do you have in mind? The conversation migrated to Bar Girl tricks so do you want to know about Bar Girl tricks? - or more general girl tricks. Do you have a specific subset of girls you want to know about or just one specific girl? We need some definition and clarity in the question and maybe just maybe there will be an answer, if an answer, and not just talk, is what the question is about. Nothing wrong with talk, y'understand, it's certainly more common than answers. Prima face evidence right here.

I didn't know there was a huge set of categories and behaviours, I just assumed there may of been a few that were common and the rest were few and far between. I suppose most people are affected by bar girls and thats why the conversation went down that road but I'm planning to spend a bit of time in Asia over the next fifteen years or more so being aware is half the battle.

At this stage of my life I'm getting lots of info from the expats that i meet on my cycling journeys and this forum, maybe one day I'll find a town that I like and settle down but I've still got lots of Thailand, Laos, Burma and Vietnam to cover before that happens but you never know.

I didn't know there was a huge set of categories and behaviours, I just assumed there may of been a few that were common and the rest were few and far between. I suppose most people are affected by bar girls and thats why the conversation went down that road but I'm planning to spend a bit of time in Asia over the next fifteen years or more so being aware is half the battle.

At this stage of my life I'm getting lots of info from the expats that i meet on my cycling journeys and this forum, maybe one day I'll find a town that I like and settle down but I've still got lots of Thailand, Laos, Burma and Vietnam to cover before that happens but you never know.

You forgot to mention Cambodia in your planned traveling or are you planning to avoid it?

Don't know why you would and it will be your loss if you do as its a good place to visit and well worth a look.

Just get over your fears, stop running away on your bike and try it for yourself.

If it wouldn't be fun ThaiVisa would be empty!

Yeah good point, what sort of guy comes to Thailand and just cycles around and doesn't meet any woman?. ...I mean what sort of holiday is that anyway?

He may as well have brought his mother with him....555

Get a life and enjoy your trip you only live once.

I meet woman all the time, I met heaps in this town 19.8879, 102.1370 and every other town that i pass through but in the hill tribe areas I'd often

be climbing hills while they're walking along side of me and these girls aren't tarnished with the ugly stick either.

The sad part is why come to Thailand just to meet woman when I can do that at home,

The old saying is when you go hunting, you often get what you don't want so when it happens, it happens.

I figure this culture has rather different values concerning "love" and "fidelity" and "speaking the truth". Thus a cultural phenomenon.

No, there is no finishing school maybe a lot of gullible farang males hungry for some "love" and attention rom a very pretty girl..

I love posts from Western Women, or Thai Women living in the West too long. You can always tell! They use words like "Sub-servant and Slaves", then go on to tell us this is what all Men want, adding that the Thai Woman is missing the brain. Like some Dumb Blond! Then tell use that they refuse to be this way. How Little they really know about a Thai Woman Fellas! Yet no one is putting a gun to their heads for them to speak or be anything different then they will be! Spoiled Western Women!

Dears! I understand your fears also! You forgot what it is to be a Woman! Even born with No Balls, you push forward trying to wear the pants in the family! So you strive to be a Man, which you never can be. But instead of being the Woman you could be! So see, some men do understand you very well! And I do understand! So a finally message to all Western Women from me concerning them, and Thai Women, is this.

None of you are worthy enough to shine the Flip-flop Slippers from any of these True Thai "WOMEN".

Okay?

Oh! Almost Forgot Western Women! My "Sub-servant Wife and I" only really have one rule of understanding between us, not 10. It is pretty simple so you should be able to understand this, with your smaller brains then a Man. It is as follows:

"She takes care of me and I take care of everything else!"

Do you see a problem with that? Because we sure don't!

I found this so funny i nearly wee'd myself.

Do men like this even exist today?

One foot in the grave Mr Cholmondeley-Warner.

Its gotta be a joke.

I love posts from Western Women, or Thai Women living in the West too long. You can always tell! They use words like "Sub-servant and Slaves", then go on to tell us this is what all Men want, adding that the Thai Woman is missing the brain. Like some Dumb Blond! Then tell use that they refuse to be this way. How Little they really know about a Thai Woman Fellas! Yet no one is putting a gun to their heads for them to speak or be anything different then they will be! Spoiled Western Women!

Dears! I understand your fears also! You forgot what it is to be a Woman! Even born with No Balls, you push forward trying to wear the pants in the family! So you strive to be a Man, which you never can be. But instead of being the Woman you could be! So see, some men do understand you very well! And I do understand! So a finally message to all Western Women from me concerning them, and Thai Women, is this.

None of you are worthy enough to shine the Flip-flop Slippers from any of these True Thai "WOMEN".

Okay?

Oh! Almost Forgot Western Women! My "Sub-servant Wife and I" only really have one rule of understanding between us, not 10. It is pretty simple so you should be able to understand this, with your smaller brains then a Man. It is as follows:

"She takes care of me and I take care of everything else!"

Do you see a problem with that? Because we sure don't!

I found this so funny i nearly wee'd myself.

Do men like this even exist today?

One foot in the grave Mr Cholmondeley-Warner.

Its gotta be a joke.

Sorry to disappoint you but its far from a joke and I agree and I am confident many other men do as well.

Many men seek a partner in SE Asia (not just Thailand) because they are disillusioned with the attitude and behavior of western women.

The sheer number of single men visiting these places should be evidence enough.

You forgot to mention Cambodia in your planned traveling or are you planning to avoid it?

Don't know why you would and it will be your loss if you do as its a good place to visit and well worth a look.

My bad, i love Cambodia, I was there last year a few times and will be back. When you've been to Siem Reap, you realize that one week is not enough and you wouldn't want to spend any longer than that because it's too overwhelming so I need to find another way to enter Cambodia and go back, I came in via Anlong Veng.

post-193308-0-13783900-1390597643_thumb.