Another one bites the dust...

brit1984

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorty to read about your situation. Am rocking myself the same boat. NPD might come in question 2. You have been suckered for money.....i will probably loose my kids because of it. Evilness has no meaning for people like that. Big issue, as you deal with 2, is that the circle of your wife does not understand the disease of your wife and the fact that you are a foreigner does not help 2.

Be happy its only money...and not kids....the feeling of deceit and being played with is similar ofcourse. Devastating.

Good luck for u.

I wouldn't care so much if it was my money - the sad thing is that it's also other people's money - although I will find a way to repay and all will be ok in the end.

Sorry to hear your story. I am confident of keeping the kids but nothing is certain. I hope you can find a way to maintain access to your kids. If you think NPD might be involved, try to research it to help in your battle.

• Like 1

So whats the deal with the kids now then ?

They could become a bitter element in future dealings.

They are with in-laws who are also victims of this, but I have unlimited access.

I expect to swap custody for divorce once my wife inevitably finds a new guy.

• Like 2

So whats the deal with the kids now then ?

They could become a bitter element in future dealings.

They are with in-laws who are also victims of this, but I have unlimited access.

I expect to swap custody for divorce once my wife inevitably finds a new guy.

Be careful, custody for divorce is not as attractive as custody for cash.

Brit, so many of us have been there, we all though ours was different.

Thought mine was different for nearly 30 years before she stole everything she could, including our kids.

And she was a schoolteacher from the UK.

Hope you get through it.

PS

Not a member of "stupid farang sucker club".

Are a member of "thought I could trust my wife because we love each other club"

+1

• Like 1

if your wife took out the loans and she signed for them then they are hers not yours unless you co signed. I hope you are hitting her with fraud charges as that is exactly what has happened as well as seizing any and all her goods and chattles.

Isn't the husband responsible for half of the wifes debts here...no matter what ?

Strange that you can, as the business owner and manager, let debts become so large, without knowing about it.

Anyway, by the sounds of it you have a good business, so work around it and trade out if you can...think how good the future will be without her and her hands in the till........head down, arse up and make it happen.....for the kids if nothing else.

Not so fast, Showbags, not so fast.

OP may have built the business. His wife/gf may have stolen money, but she is still holding 51% of whatever is left. If he pulls the business out of the shit hole, she doesn't even have to say thanks.

I think OP should cut losses and salvage what can be saved but very carefully and with advice of a lawyer/accountant before he ends up holding the crap stick. Business (not OP) should sue her for damages.

Edited by ABCer
  • Like 1