Plenty of talking, but no real attempts to fix problems: Thai politics

webfact

Why we not seeing this on media.

This is the mob holding bangkok to hostage. Yellow falangs, have a count up and please say how many you think. round up if you want. Any advance on 500? Allowing for the guards, army and staff.

This is what we mean by compliance by Sutheps Media. This is all over most other papers and all over twitter and fb. Check for yourself

BfXaoMMCYAAhsIv.jpg

Only 500. And yet Yinglucks Government are allowing it.. Not a policeman in sight.. Even at Laksi they are just hanging around waiting.. For what i ask.. What are they waiting for?

Also. one minute you say Sutheps protest is doing nothing and here 500 people are holding Bangkok hostage.. The police and Yinglucks government are allowing it, even under their executive decree.. WHY?

A The Army have forbidden them to clear them up. = army are involved as well and are protecting them at this moment.

B - I can only think PT are shoring up hatred against the mob so when they do move, they will have worldwide support.

Gov. Will be very popular if they crack heads now. 2 months ago, the army would have coup.... but not now me thinks

Isn't - B- fascism? You really do want blood on the streets don't you?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry you didn't win the night out with Suthep first prize for spot the protester

He is in the back third, just behind the army detail, the bodyguards, press, sutheps staff and entourage.

You were saying how many? You were also about to give a list of media that support the overthow of democracy. I see, but you decided on just another Dumb post.

Really don't want any violence. It only plays into sutheps hand at this stage.

You can actually male out people (and an Army detail) in that picture .. you have much better eyes than me.. superpipkin! :D

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is now believed that Sunday's election will be one of the most troubled in the country's history - because those in charge of ensuring a smooth election have done nothing to fix the problems.

This sums it up ....the Shinawatras will not change anything they like the system just as it is CORRUPT...Thailand is finished it will just be one demo after another now with violence growing until civil war ...just as the desert rat planned

The shins did not make the system corrupt and without them it would still be corrupt. Thailands problems are much deeper than individuals and political parties.

Correct, but the Shins took corruption to a whole new level.